當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 兩人簡單英語對話閱讀

兩人簡單英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.81W 次

英語教學中利用情景對話的方式,能有效地把創設情景和小組活動結合起來對學生進行口語訓練。本站小編整理了兩人簡單英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 56.09%;">兩人簡單英語對話閱讀
  兩人簡單英語對話篇一

Healthy Eating 飲食與養生

dialogue 1

Iris: Mon and I got in another fight, Boris.

我又和媽媽吵架了,鮑里斯.

Boris: oh, Iris! what was it about this time?

哦!艾瑞斯,這次又是爲了什麼?

I: it was over food. I simply wanted some fried chicken but she said no.

因爲吃的,我不過想吃炸雞,她都不讓.

B: I believe she was right. You must know that fried foods contain a lot of fat.

我覺得她沒錯,你也知道炸雞脂肪含量太高.

I: oh, she keeps saying that. She never allows me to have them.

哦,她老這麼說,她從來不讓我吃.

B: I think you'd better take her advice since health is the greatest wealth.

我覺得你最好聽她的.,因爲健康是最大的財富

I: But, Boris, i am not a baby any more.

可我又不是小孩子了,鮑里斯!

B: well, that's true.

嗯,這倒也是.

I: how about your mother?

你媽媽呢?

B: she also believes in healthy diet. And she requires us to have regular meals.

她也推崇健康飲食,而且她要求我們按時吃飯.

I: poor you. It seems we are in the same boat.

你真可憐,看來我們是同病相憐呢.

B: Oh, i am grateful for my mother on this point. her idea of healthy eating helps me a lot keeping fit.

噢,在這點上我還是很感激我媽媽的.她對健康飲食的看法對我保持健康很有幫助.

I: really? so you don't have fried food at all.

真的嗎?那你從來不吃油炸食品?

B: not really. I may have some occasionally for a chance. But I don't indulge myself too much.

當然不是啦.我也會是不是吃點兒,換換口味.但是我不多吃.

I: how do you manage it?

你是怎麼做到的?

B: it's pretty simple, Iris. Just keep it in mind that"you're what you eat."

其實很簡單,艾瑞斯,只要記住"人如其食"就行了.

  兩人簡單英語對話篇二

Table Manners 餐桌禮儀

dialogue 1

Tom: we are going out for dinner tonight. Are you coming, Betty?

晚上我們要一起出去吃飯,貝蒂,你一塊兒去嗎?

Betty: I'm not sure. I have to check my schedule. Where are you going?

我不太確定,要先看一下我的安排.你們去哪兒吃飯?

T: oh, Jake made a reservation at Friday's.

哦,傑克預定了星期五餐廳.

B: Jack?

傑克?

T: yes, the one with the R$D team. Is that a problem?

對啊,就是研發組的傑克.怎麼了?

B: I will never go out with him anymore.

我再也不會和他一起出去吃飯了.

T: why did you say so?

爲什麼這麼說?

B: last time when we had dinner at the Smith's, it was a horrible experience. He had no manners at all!

上次我們一起去史密斯家吃晚飯,太可怕了.他吃飯根本就沒規矩.

T: oh, really?

真的嗎?

B: he made a lot of noises while eating. He talked with his mouth full and sipped loudly.

他吃飯時發出很大的聲響,嘴裏塞滿了吃的卻說個不停,喝湯時還弄出很大的聲音來.

T: are you kidding me? How could he behave like that?

你在開玩笑吧!他怎麼能這樣呢?

B: it is true. Everyone kept looking at him. It was so embarrassing as I was sitting right next to him.

真的,當時每個人都在不停地看着他.我正好坐在他旁邊,覺得特別尷尬.

T:what a shame! Didn't he realized that?

真丟人!他自己沒有意識到嗎?

B: I have no idea. He seemed to enjoy the dinner very much.

我不知道,他看起來吃的很開心.

T; maybe he should really something about eating etiquette.

或許他真該學學餐桌禮儀了.

B: oh, he really should.

是啊,他真的應該學學.

  兩人簡單英語對話篇三

I: Boris, look at this sentence."Healthy eating is not about strict nutrition philosophies, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of foods you love." It's interesting, isn't it?

鮑里斯,你聽聽這個句子:"健康的飲食不是指嚴格的營養哲學,不切實際的瘦身或是不吃自己愛吃的食物."這聽起來蠻有意思的.

B: I'd rather say it's confusing. what are those "strict nutrition philosophies" about?

我倒不明白.什麼叫做"嚴格的營養哲學"?

I: I believe they are careful calculations on proteins, vitamins and calories.

我覺得是指仔細計算蛋白質,維他命和卡路里.

B: probably, Iris. That must be the job of nutritionists.

有道理,愛瑞斯.那都是營養學家該乾的事.

I: healthy eating ia not about depriving oneslf of the foods one loves. So we are free to have whatever foods we love. It is unbelievable.

健康的飲食不是指不吃自己愛吃的食物.那我們就能隨便吃自己愛吃的食物了嗎?真是難以置信.

B: oh, believe it or not, I came across an article the other day, saying that pizza is a healthy food.

哎,你知道嗎,前幾天,我還讀到一篇文章說披薩也是健康食品.

I: seriously?

真的嗎?

B: yes, I felt exactly the same way as you did just now. Scientists muct be crazy in saying so.

是啊,我當時的反映和你一樣,覺得科學家都瘋了.

I: Maybe nowadays people hold different opinions on healthy diet.

也許現在人們對健康飲食的看法改變了.

B: absolutely. I myself sometimes believe that healthy eating is just about feeling great. As long as I have enough energy, it's fine.

是這樣的.我有時候覺得吃得健康就是自己感覺好罷了.只要我精力充沛,就可以了.

I: but one must have some basic ideas about nutrition and find the best way for it to work out for the body.|

但是我們還是要知道一些基本的營養知識,使各種營養元素在我們的身體中發揮作用.


看了“兩人簡單英語對話”的人還看了:

1.二人簡單英語對話短文閱讀

2.兩人簡單英語情景對話

3.二人簡短英語對話小短文

4.兩人簡單的英語對話精選

5.兩人簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯