當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 小學英語簡單對話 大綱

小學英語簡單對話 大綱

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.01W 次

英語是一門語言學科,其教學目的在於讓學生學會交流。在初中英語課堂中強調對話式教學,有利於提高英語學習成效,也爲學生創造了更多的在真實情境中運用語言的機會。小編精心收集了小學簡單英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

小學英語簡單對話
  小學簡單英語對話1

Mum: Hey, you guys! You are too noisy.

媽媽: 嗨,你們這些傢伙!你們太吵了。

Linda: Mum, we're just playing "hide-and-seek".

琳達: 媽媽,我們只是玩“捉迷藏”。

Mum: Your aunt and I are talking, so please keep the noise down a bit.

媽媽: 你姑姑和我正在說話,所以請小聲一點。

Linda: OK, Mum.

琳達: 好的,媽媽。

Mum: Linda. Aunt Annie is leaving.

媽媽: 琳達。姑姑安妮就要走了。

Linda: Does Jim have to leave, too?

琳達: 吉姆也非得走嗎?

Aunt: Yes. but we will visit you again.

阿姨: 是的。但是我們會再來看你的。

Linda: I will miss you, Jim.

琳達: 我會想念你的,吉姆。

Mum: They will visit us another time.

媽媽: 他們還會來看我們的。

  小學簡單英語對話2

Tony: Well, what do you want to play next?

託尼: 嗯,下一個你想玩什麼?

Paul: Actually, I'd like to play a game.

保羅: 其實,我想玩個遊戲。

Tony: Which one?

託尼: 什麼遊戲?

Paul: The one where you try to hit the moving ducks with a baseball.

保羅: 用棒球擊移動的鴨子的那個遊戲。

Tony: That sounds interesting.

託尼: 聽起來很有趣。

Paul: If you hit three out of five ducks, you can get that teddy bear.

保羅: 如果你在五個鴨子中打中三個,就可以得到那個泰迪熊。

Tony: OK, I'Il give it my best shot.

託尼: 好的,我會盡我最大的努力。

(After the shot)

(在拍攝)

Tony: Sorry, hit only two ducks.

託尼: 對不起,我只打中兩隻鴨子。

Paul: Oh, I don't really care about that. We're here just to have fun.

保羅: 哦,這不是我真正關心的。我們在這裏只是爲了玩得開心。

  小學簡單英語對話3

Linda: You are all smiles. There must be some good news.

琳達: 你笑容滿面。一定有什麼好消息。

Bob: Guess what! My aunt had the winning lottery number and won a lot of money.

鮑勃: 你猜怎麼着! 我的阿姨猜樂透得了中獎號碼,贏了很多錢。

Linda: Congratulations! How much is it?

琳達: 恭喜你!多少錢?

Bob: You won't believe it. It's 50,000 dollars.

鮑勃: 你肯定會感到驚訝的。50,000美元。

Linda: Wow, that's great! She must be the luckiest person in the world!

琳達: 哇,太棒了! 她肯定是世界上最幸運的人!

Bob: Yes. She looks very excited .

鮑勃: 是的。她看起來很興奮。


看了“小學簡單英語對話”的人還看了:

1.小學英語基本對話

2.關於小學生簡單英語對話

3.關於小學英語對話短文

4.有關小學簡單的英語對話

5.小學生簡單英語對話作文

6.小學生日常英語對話