當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:盛夏驕陽與海濱生活

生活英語情景對話:盛夏驕陽與海濱生活

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.03W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">生活英語情景對話:盛夏驕陽與海濱生活

 生活英語情景對話:盛夏驕陽

Todd: Hey, Keri. Let's talk about summer.

嗨,克里。我們來談談夏天

Kerri: OK.

好的。

Todd: Do you like summer?

你喜歡夏天嗎?

Kerri: Yes, I do.

是的,我喜歡

Todd: OK. Why?

爲什麼呢?

Kerri: Because it's warm, and blue skies, and fluffy white clouds.

因爲夏天很溫暖,天很藍,還有鬆軟的白色雲彩。

Todd: That's true. Now, you grew up in Southern California. What was it like growing up on the beach in the summer?

是的。你在南加利福尼亞州長大的。在沙灘陽光下長大的感覺怎麼樣?

Kerri: It was great. It was a lot of fun. It's nice.

太好了。有很多樂趣,很棒。

Todd: Did you learn how to surf?

你學衝浪了嗎?

Kerri: I tried a couple of times but I didn't want to learn in the summer time cause the beaches are too crowded so I tried in the winter but the water is very cold so

I gave up after a couple of tries.

我試了好幾次,但我不想在夏天學,因爲夏天沙灘上總是擠滿了人,所以我試着在冬天學衝浪,但水又很冷,所以我試了還幾次最終還是放棄了。

Todd: Oh, really. Even in winter it's too cold, the water.

哦,真的。冬天水太冷了。

Kerri: Yeah, the Pacific's cold.

是的,因爲太平洋寒流。

  生活英語情景對話:海濱生活

Todd:Trevor, do you like the beach?

Trevor,你喜歡海灘嗎?

Trevor:I love the beach. The beach is great.

我喜歡海灘,那很棒。

Todd:OK. Why do you love the beach?

是啊。你爲什麼喜歡它呢?

Trevor:It's nice fresh air, beautiful water, you can play in the sand, and myhobbyis surfing, so I like to go surfing.

那有相當不錯的新鮮空氣,還有美麗的海水,而且你可以在沙子上玩耍。我的愛好是衝浪,自然很喜歡去。

Todd:. How often do you go surfing?

哦,那很好。你多長時間衝一次浪?

Trevor:I try to go as often as possible, usually every weekend.

我試圖儘可能經常去,通常是一週一次。

Todd:OK. When do you go to the beach? Saturday? Sunday?

好的。那你都是什麼時候去呢?週六?週日?

Trevor:Usually early on a Saturday morning. Try tobeatthe crowds.

通常是週六的早上。試着避開高峯期。

Todd:OK. What do you do at the beachbesidessurfing?

好。那你除了衝浪還做什麼呢?

Trevor:Oh, just relax on the sand, watch the people, maybe have a swim, throw a frisbee.

恩,就是躺在沙灘上休息,看看周圍的人,有可能會去遊個泳,扔扔飛盤。

Todd:OK.

好的。

Trevor:Things like that!

做些類似的事兒!

Todd:How long have you been surfing?

你衝浪多久了?

Trevor:Since I was ten years old.

我十歲的時候就開始了。

Todd:Wow, since you were ten. That's great! -- What do you take to the beach, when you go?

哇,自打十歲啊。太棒了!每次你去海灘的時候都帶些什麼啊?

Trevor:A towel, and my hat, mysun screen, my surfboard, wetsuit, some food and water, and maybe a radio.

一條浴巾,遮陽帽,太陽鏡,衝浪板,還有些食物和水,還有可能會帶一個收音機。

Todd:OK. Now, you are from Australia. How are the beaches different in Australia than Japan?

好。你來自澳大利亞。那你覺得澳大利亞的海灘和日本的相比有什麼不同嗎?

Trevor:The beaches are much bigger and white sand, clean water, very nice.

那兒的海灘更大一些,還有白色的沙灘,清澈的海水,總之很不錯。

Todd:OK. Well, sounds good. Thanks a lot Trevor.

恩恩,聽起來很不錯啊。非常感謝

Trevor:h you later.

好的。待會見。