當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:可視藝術與房屋

生活英語情景對話:可視藝術與房屋

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.52W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

生活英語情景對話:可視藝術與房屋

生活英語情景對話:可視藝術

Todd:Now Jason, you're an artist.

Jason,你真是個藝術家。

Jason:That's right, yep.

對的。

Todd:What kind of artist are you?

你屬於哪種藝術家呢?

Jason:I draw all sorts of things, but mostly I like to draw on the computer, using photoshop.

我畫過很多東西,但我還是比較喜歡在電腦上用photoshop畫畫。

Todd:Oh, really.

哦是嘛。

Jason:Things like that.

就像這種東西。

Todd:OK, was it hard to learn?

好的,那學起來很難嗎?

Jason:Oh, not really. It's justpractice. You know if youfeellike you want to draw one day, that means you're an artist I guess.

哦,不難,只是一個反覆練習的過程。你要知道如果你哪天發自內心地想作畫了,那我猜你就成藝術家了。

Todd:Wow, I didn't even know that, I mean I do pictures for the web site, but I didn't know you could draw on the computer.

哇,我都沒這麼想過。我的意思是我只是在爲網站作畫,卻從不知道還可以在電腦上畫畫。

Jason:Yeah, yeah, that's right. I've made my own web site as well, so.

恩恩,對啊,我現在已經有了自己的網站。

Todd:Cool. OK, what's the web site address?

這麼厲害,網址是什麼啊?

Jason:

Todd:OK.

好的。

Jason:A bit of amouthfulthough.

不過還有點兒專業。

Todd:Yeah, I'll have to write that one down. That's pretty tough.

好,我已經把網址記下來了,那還是很難的。

Jason:No worries. OK.

不用擔心,沒事兒。

Todd:So when people go to your web site what can they see?

當人們進你網站的時候都會看到些什麼呢?

Jason:Not a hell of a lot but I did draw everything on there myself, every button every single piece of graphic you see on there I drew, just photographs of me, my friends,drawingsthat I've done and posted up and not really much else, but it's good if you just want to check it out. Check some photos out.

也不是很多,但那上面的每一樣東西倒都是我自己畫的,你所看到的每個按鈕上,每個圖表上的都是我畫的,只有照片是我和我朋友的,但畫還是我親自畫的,其他的沒什麼了。但是如果你想看看我畫的畫,那非常好啊,看看那些畫。

Todd:I'm sure it's great. Actually I'm going tocheck it outlater tonight. So, I'll link it from my web page to your web page.

我相信那些畫都很棒的,今晚回去之後我會去看的。我會從我的網頁鏈接到你那兒的。

Jason:OK.

好的。

Todd:Is it OK if people write you?

別人可以寫信給你嗎?

Jason:Sure. Not a problem. Not a problem. I'd enjoy it.

當然可以,沒問題,沒問題,我非常樂意。

 生活英語情景對話:房屋

Todd:OK. Nicola we are going to talk about your house in Australia?

尼古拉,我們來談談你澳大利亞的房子怎麼樣?

Nicola:About my house!

關於我的房子!

Todd:Is that OK.

可以嗎?

Nicola:It changes quite often.

我總換地兒。

Todd:OK. How about yourlasthouse? The last house you were at.

好吧。那你最後住的地方是在哪啊?你最後住的那個。

Nicola:OK.

好。

Todd:Let's talk about the kitchen.

那我們來談談廚房吧。

Nicola:Mm-hm.

這個嘛。

Todd:OK. What was in the kitchen?

恩,廚房都有什麼啊?

Nicola:There were a lot of paintings, actually!

貼了些畫!

Todd:Paintings in the kitchen.

廚房裏面貼畫。

Nicola:Paintings in the kitchen. Yeah!

對!廚房裏面貼畫!

Todd:Wow! That's really nice.

哇,那很不錯啊。

Nicola:But there were paintings and then the usual things, like a fridge, and an oven and kitchenutensils.

除了一些畫之外,還有些常規物件,像冰箱,微波爐還有些廚房器具。

Todd:OK. Wow! What was in the living room?

好,不錯!那臥室裏放了些什麼啊?

Nicola:In the living room we had twocouches, and a rug, and a big book shelf, and abean bag.

臥室裏有兩個沙發,一個小地毯,一個書櫃和一個豆袋。

Todd:A bean bag!

一個豆袋!

Nicola:Mm-hm.

恩恩。

Todd:So to sit in, you sit in the bean bag.

就是說,你到我家的時候就可以坐在豆袋上。

Nicola:Yeah, to sit down, lie, relax.

對啊,坐着,躺着都可以,放鬆些。

Todd:OK. Nice. What's in the bathroom?

好的,不錯。那浴室裏都有什麼呢?

Nicola:The bathroom we had -- it was a small bathroom. There was just a shower, and a basin, and a cupboard,that was about it.

我們就有一個小浴室,只能放下一個淋浴器,一個水盆和一個櫥櫃,僅此而已。