當前位置

首頁 > 英語作文 > 英語寫作經驗 > 有關酒吧藝術的情景英語對話

有關酒吧藝術的情景英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.63W 次

英語是很重要的哦,所以大家要好好學習哦,小編給大家分享有關英語的情景口語對話,大家趕緊行動起來吧,多讀多背背,這樣纔可以更快的提升成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦。

有關酒吧藝術的情景英語對話

  一 一起去酒吧

AWe have to pick up Conrad before the party.

我們在派對開始前要去接康瑞德。

BAlright, no problem.

好的,沒問題。

AWe're supposed to meet him at Cal's Bar at 10

00,but he said he might be a little late. So maybe we'll have a drink there.

BWait a minute. Cal's bar?

等等,凱爾酒吧?

AYes.

是的。

BThat's a gay bar.

那是同性戀酒吧。

AYes, it is. Conrad is gay. Didn't you know?

是的。康瑞德是同性戀,你不知道嗎?

BI thought he was maybe gay, but I wasn't ow, you don't expect me to go into a gay bar, do you?

我想他可能是同性戀,但是不確定。不管怎麼說,你要我去同性戀酒吧嗎?

AWhy not? We're supposed to meet him there.

爲何不?我們約在那兒碰面的。

BWhy doesn't he meet us outside?

爲什麼不在外頭碰面?

AWhy should he do that? It isn't illegal for us to go in.

爲何他要那麼做?我們進去又不違法。

BYeah, but who wants to go in?I'm not gay, you know. Why should I go in a gay bar?

沒錯。但是誰要進去?我不是同性戀,爲何要去同性戀酒吧?

AYou sound like you're afraid.

聽起來你好像很害怕。

BI just wouldn't be comfortable.

我只是會很不自在。

AYou've never been in a gay bar before?

你以前沒去過同性戀酒吧嗎?

BNo, never.

從來沒有。

ABut it's just a bar. There's no shouldn't be so homophobic.

只是酒吧,不會危險的。你不要對同性戀這麼恐懼。

BWell...

嗯……

AListen. If you refuse to go in, Conrad will be don't hate gay people, do you?

聽好,如果你拒絕進去,你將會冒犯到康瑞德。你又不討厭同性戀,不是嗎?

BNo, I don't. But I never went into a gay bar before.

是的,我不討厭。但是我從來沒去過同性戀酒吧。

ADon't worry about it. There is nothing strange about Conrad's there, we'll leave for the he's not, we'll sit down and have a drink.

別擔心,沒什麼好奇怪的。如果康瑞德到了,我們就去派對。如果還沒,我們就坐下來喝杯酒。

BOkay. I will try it.I suppose it isn't reasonable for me to refuse to go r all, gay people aren't afraid to go into normal bars.

好,我試試看。我想我沒理由拒絕進去。畢竟同性戀者不會害怕去一般的酒吧。

AI'm glad you feel that 'll leave in about ten minutes, alright?

我很高興你那麼想。我們十分鐘後離開好嗎?

BFine.

好的。

  二在藝術展覽館欣賞作品

AWow! I can’t believe I’m standing here!

哇,我簡直不能相信我站着這兒。

BWhat are you so excited about?

你怎麼如此興奮。

AI’m standing in front of an exquisite work of art!

我可是站在一副精美的藝術作品前面。

BWhat’s the big deal? It’s just a picture of some woman.

這又有什麼了不起。只是某位女士的肖像畫而已。

AI’ve seen it so many times in books, but I never imagined I’d get to see it in person.

我在書本上看到很多次。但沒想到可以親眼見到。

BThere are tons of other paintings that I think are better.

我想比這好的不計其數。

AMaybe so, but do you have any idea how much this one is worth?

可能是的。但是你知道這幅畫值多少錢嗎?

BNo, how much is it worth?

不知道,值多少錢?

AAbout 80 million dollars.

大概8千萬元。

BWhoah.

哇。