當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 有關訂酒店的英語情景對話

有關訂酒店的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.69K 次

同學們千萬不要放棄學習英語,要學習好英語就是堅持下來哦,所以今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,大家要好好看看這些文章哦

有關訂酒店的英語情景對話

  一我想訂高級套間

AMadison Suites, how may I help you?

麥迪森套房,我能爲你做些什麼?

BYes, I'm calling from Mexico. I will be in town next week and would like to know if you have availability.

是的,我是從墨西哥打來的電話。我下週就到城裏來,想問問你還有沒有空房。

AOK ma'am, can you tell me the date you expect to check in?

好的,夫人,你能告訴我入住登記的時間嗎?

BYes, July ninth. I will be there for seven nights.

是的,7月9日。我在這兒待七天。

AWe have a junior single suite or a superior double suite available for those dates.

這裏還有中級單人間和高級雙人間可以預定。

BWhat's the difference?

有什麼區別嗎?

AThe junior suite is smaller and has one twin bed, while the superior suite has a double bed and mini-bar.

中級套間有些小,有兩張單人牀,而高級套間有雙人牀和一個小冰櫃。

BOK, I would like to reserve the superior suite. Is breakfast included?

好的,我想訂高級套間。包括早餐嗎?

AYes, a buffet breakfast is served every morning. I will need your name and your credit card details in order to complete the reservation.

是的,自助早餐每天都供應。爲了完成預定,我需要你的姓名和你的信用卡信息。

BSure, my credit card number is...

當然,我的信用卡號是……

  二預定個有漂亮風景的房間

AGood morning. Morre Hotel. At your service.

早上好。這裏是摩爾酒店,竭誠爲您服務

Bgood morning! I'd like to make a reservation, please. Do you have any rooms available for the next week?

早上好。我想要預定一個房間。你們有下週的空房嗎?

AAll right. Single-room or double-room?

有的。請問要單人間還是雙人間。

BDouble-room, please. It's for an American couple.

雙人間。我是爲一對美國夫婦預定的。

AHold on, please. Let me check the bookings. Yes, we have double-rooms available. What kind of room would you like, sir?

請稍等。讓我查一下房間的預定情況。是的,我們有剩餘的雙人間。請問您要什麼樣的房間?

BI'd like a room with a nice view, please.

我想要一個帶漂亮風景的房間。

AWe have a nice garden-view room.

我們有一個帶漂亮花園風景的房間。

BGood. I'll take that one. Is there a bar in your hotel?

好的。我就要那一間了。酒店裏有酒吧嗎?

AYes, sir. And there is also a party going on each Saturday night in the bar till next morning.

有的。每週六晚上酒吧裏都會有晚會,而且會一直持續到第二天早上。

BParty all night? Hotel California? No kidding. Anyway, what's the room charge?

整晚的晚會。《加州旅館》嗎?別開玩笑了。不管怎樣,房間收費標準是怎樣的?

A888 Yuan per night. With breakfast. “Northern Star” buffet! What's there arriving time?

每晚888元。帶早餐。早餐叫“北極星”自助餐。他們什麼時候到?

BThey turn up around 4p.m. next Monday, and they check out on next Sunday.

他們下週一下午4點左右入住,下週日離開。

AI see. May I have your name and phone number?

知道了。可以留一下您的名字和電話號碼嗎?

BYes. 67101213. Benjamin.

好的。67101213。本傑明。