當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 酒店英語情景對話:辦理離店手續

酒店英語情景對話:辦理離店手續

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.68W 次

Dealing with leaving Procedure辦理離店手續
Bell Captain (BC): This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?
這裏是禮賓臺,有什麼可以幫到您的嗎?
Guest (G): I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上來拿行李嗎?
BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?
 可以的,能告訴我您的房間號碼嗎?
G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。
BC: Room will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?
2932房,我們會馬上派一名行李員上去,您在房間裏等,行嗎?
Bellman (B): Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.
早上好,先生,我是來幫您出行李的。
G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.
謝謝,你幫我拿這兩個行李箱好嗎,我拿揹包。
B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,兩件行李箱是嗎?
G: Yes. 是的。
B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?
裏面是否有貴重物品或者易碎物品呢?
G: No. 沒有。
B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?
這是您的行李標籤,我們會將行李放在行李臺。您到那兒取行李好嗎?
G: Certainly. 好的。
B: Thank you, sir. 謝謝您。

酒店英語情景對話:辦理離店手續