當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房對話帶翻譯

英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.48W 次

如今沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房對話帶翻譯
  英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房:住一週的顧客打折嗎

A Hello, sir. Have you reserved already?

您好,先生。您預訂了房間了嗎?

B No, is there a single room left?

沒有,還有空的單人間嗎?

A Yes, how long will you intend to stay?

有,您打算住多久?

B For a week or so. Do you give discount for a week or more?

大概一個星期吧。你們對住一個星期或更久的顧客打折嗎?

A Yes, we give 5% discount for a week and 12% for 2 weeks.

有折扣,對住一個星期的顧客我們打95折,兩個星期的打88折。

B All right. I will take a room for a week. Here is my passport.

好的,我在這裏住一個星期。這是我的護照。

我想多住幾天

A Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

早上好,先生,有什麼可以爲您服務的?

B I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.

我明天應該結賬,但是我還想再住兩天。

A Could I have your name and room number?

我可以問一下您的姓名和房間號嗎?

B Tom Black in Room 207.

湯姆·布萊克,207房間。

A Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.

請稍等,布萊克先生。我得查一下預訂記錄……對不起,今天我們要接待幾個旅行團。他們預定了10層的所有房間。

B What can be done then?

那怎麼辦呢?

A If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.

如果您願意搬到另外一個房間住,我們可以爲您安排一下。我們通常會有取消的預訂或者沒有來的客人。

B That's quite all right. Thank you.

那太好了,謝謝你。

A It's my pleasure.

願意爲您服務。

  英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房:我想訂一個標準間

A Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?

您好。預約服務。我能爲您做什麼?

B I’d like to book a room.

我想要訂一個房間

A What kind of room would you like, Ma’am? We got single rooms, double rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites.

您需要什麼樣的房間,女士?我們有單人間,雙人間,標準間,套間和豪華套間。

B What’s the rate for a standard room?

標準間的價格是多少?

A $79 a night.

79美元每晚。

B I’d like a standard room.

我想訂一個標準間。

A What date would you check in, Ma’am?

請問您幾號入住?

B December 23rd, please.

12月23日。

A How long do you plan to stay?

您計劃住幾天?

B 4 days.

4天。

A Could you give me your name and phone number?

能告訴我您的名字和電話號碼嗎?

B Nancy Brown. My phone number’s 709 678 y Brown。

我的電話是7096785643。

A Thanks. What time will you arrive?

謝謝。您會在幾點到達?

B Around 3pm.

大概下午3點。

A Very good. Your reservation confirmation number is NB13579. Thank you for booking in our hotel. Can I help you with anything else today?

好的。您的預約確認號碼是NB13579。謝謝您選擇我們的旅館。還有什麼其他事我可以幫您嗎?

B No, that’s it. Thank you very much.

沒有了。謝謝。

  英語情景會話酒店前臺訂房:我想訂一個複式套房  

A Hello, reservation desk. Can I help you?

您好,這裏是預約服務。我能幫您嗎?

B Yes. I’d like to book a duplex suite.

是的。我想訂一個複式套房。

A What day would you like to reserve the suite for, sir?

先生,您需要預約哪天?

B Next Friday.

下個星期五。

A I’m sorry, sir. We can’t accept reservations for next Friday due to over booking. May I suggest another hotel, sir?

很抱歉,先生。我們不能接受下個星期五的預訂,因爲房間已經訂滿了。我可以爲您推薦一家其他的賓館嗎?

B Oh, thank you very much.

好的,謝謝。

A Please hold the line. I’ll see if there is a duplex suite available on that day. (a minute later) Sir? Holiday Inn is available for your need.

請不要掛斷。我看看是否在那一天那裏的複式套房還有空房。(一分鐘之後)先生,您還在嗎?假日旅店可以滿足您的要求。

B How do I contact them?

我怎麼聯繫他們?

A I’ll give you their phone number. It’s 601 789 5634.

這是他們的電話號碼,601 789 5634。

>>>下一頁更多“英語訂房對話帶翻譯”
  英語訂房對話帶翻譯:我們要訂一個雙人房

AHi, can I help you?

您好,我能爲您服務嗎?

BYes. We have a reservation.

是的,我們預訂了房間。

AWhat's your name, Sir?

先生,您叫什麼名字?

BJack.

傑克。

AYes Sir. We have your reservation. Could you fill up these forms,please?

好的,先生。我們給您預訂了。您可以填這張表嗎?

BThe reservation was for a double, for three nights. Wasn't it?

預訂的是一個雙人房,住三個晚上,是嗎?

AYes, Sir. That's correct.

是的,先生。沒錯。

  英語訂房對話帶翻譯:我想訂個房間

AReservations. Can I help you?

我是預訂部,能幫您嗎?

BI'd like to book a room,please.

我想訂個房間。

AHow long will you be staying,sir?

住多長時間,先生?

BFour nights,from October 15th.

從十月十五日算共四個晚上。

AWhat kind of room do you want?

要什麼樣的房間?

BA single room with a bath,if possible.

可能的話我要單人房間,帶浴室。

AA single room with a front view is 100 dollars per night,one with a rear is 80 dollars.

單人房間陽面每晚一百美元。陰面每晚八十元。

BI'll take a front name is John Brown.J-O-H-N B-R-O-W-N.

我要陽面.我叫John Brown.J-O-H-N B-R-O-W-N

  英語訂房對話帶翻譯:能給我訂一個房間嗎

AHello,is that 289691916?

您好,是2896916嗎?

BYes,this is Holiday Inn reservation.

是的,這是九州飯店服務處。

ACan you book me a room with a bath for August 28?

您可以給我預訂一間8月28號帶浴室的房間嗎?

name,please?

可以,您貴姓?


猜你喜歡:

1.酒店情景英語會話

2.如何用英語打電話訂房 情景對話

3.英語情景會話 租房英語

4.酒店前臺訂房英語會話

5.英語情景會話 問路英語

6.如何巧用英語打電話向客戶預約