當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 酒店前臺訂房英語會話

酒店前臺訂房英語會話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.58W 次

下面是本站小編整理的酒店前臺訂房英語會話,歡迎大家閱讀!

酒店前臺訂房英語會話

我想多住幾天

A Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

早上好,先生,有什麼可以爲您服務的?

B I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.

我明天應該結賬,但是我還想再住兩天。

A Could I have your name and room number?

我可以問一下您的姓名和房間號嗎?

B Tom Black in Room 207.

湯姆·布萊克,207房間。

A Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.

請稍等,布萊克先生。我得查一下預訂記錄……對不起,今天我們要接待幾個旅行團。他們預定了10層的所有房間。

B What can be done then?

那怎麼辦呢?

A If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.

如果您願意搬到另外一個房間住,我們可以爲您安排一下。我們通常會有取消的預訂或者沒有來的客人。

B That's quite all right. Thank you.

那太好了,謝謝你。

A It's my pleasure.

願意爲您服務。

我想訂一個標準間

A Hello, reservation desk. How can I help you?

您好。預約服務。我能爲您做什麼?

B I’d like to book a room.

我想要訂一個房間。

A What kind of room would you like, Ma’am? We got single rooms, double rooms, standard rooms, suites and deluxe suites.

您需要什麼樣的房間,女士?我們有單人間,雙人間,標準間,套間和豪華套間。

B What’s the rate for a standard room?

標準間的價格是多少?

A $79 a night.

79美元每晚。

B I’d like a standard room.

我想訂一個標準間。

A What date would you check in, Ma’am?

請問您幾號入住?

B December 23rd, please.

12月23日。

A How long do you plan to stay?

您計劃住幾天?

B 4 days.

4天。

A Could you give me your name and phone number?

能告訴我您的名字和電話號碼嗎?

B Nancy Brown. My phone number’s 709 678 y Brown。

我的電話是7096785643。

A Thanks. What time will you arrive?

謝謝。您會在幾點到達?

B Around 3pm.

大概下午3點。

A Very good. Your reservation confirmation number is NB13579. Thank you for booking in our hotel. Can I help you with anything else today?

好的。您的預約確認號碼是NB13579。謝謝您選擇我們的旅館。還有什麼其他事我可以幫您嗎?

B No, that’s it. Thank you very much.

沒有了。謝謝。

我想訂一個複式套房

A Hello, reservation desk. Can I help you?

您好,這裏是預約服務。我能幫您嗎?

B Yes. I’d like to book a duplex suite.

是的。我想訂一個複式套房。

A What day would you like to reserve the suite for, sir?

先生,您需要預約哪天?

B Next Friday.

下個星期五。

A I’m sorry, sir. We can’t accept reservations for next Friday due to over booking. May I suggest another hotel, sir?

很抱歉,先生。我們不能接受下個星期五的預訂,因爲房間已經訂滿了。我可以爲您推薦一家其他的賓館嗎?

B Oh, thank you very much.

好的,謝謝。

A Please hold the line. I’ll see if there is a duplex suite available on that day. (a minute later) Sir? Holiday Inn is available for your need.

請不要掛斷。我看看是否在那一天那裏的複式套房還有空房。(一分鐘之後)先生,您還在嗎?假日旅店可以滿足您的要求。

B How do I contact them?

我怎麼聯繫他們?

A I’ll give you their phone number. It’s 601 789 5634.

這是他們的電話號碼,601 789 5634。