當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 打電話預訂酒店英語對話

打電話預訂酒店英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.6W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。小編精心收集了打電話預訂酒店英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

打電話預訂酒店英語對話
  打電話預訂酒店英語對話1

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能幫您什麼嗎?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,這裏是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我將會住很長一段時間的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

請問套房多少錢呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您訂的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服務費嗎?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服務費。

C: Meals included?

餐費有包含在內嗎?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。

C: What services come with that?

都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前預付嗎?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在幾樓呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它們之間有什麼不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一間更安靜?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之後都沒有房間了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方爲您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,謝謝,再見。

  打電話預訂酒店英語對話2

A. I will be staying in Paris for several days. Can I book a room for December 27th?

我會在巴黎呆幾天。我可以預訂12月27日的房間嗎?

B. Sure, what kind of room would you like, Monsieur?

當然,請問您要預定什麼樣的空間,先生?

A. I want a double room, the queen-size bed.

一間有超大號牀的雙人房,。

B. One moment please. I'll just have a look. Yes, we have got a double room on that date. So, how long will you be staying with us, Monsieur?

請稍等,我幫您查查,嗯,我們還有12月27日的雙人房,那請問你會多久住呢,先生?

A. I'm not sure. At least five days, but it could be longer.

還不確定,至少有5天,可能還會更長。

B. That's no problem. We will make a reservation for December 27th. Just let us know if you need to extend your stay.

沒有問題,我們將爲您保留12月27日的一間雙人房,如果您需要延長您的預訂時間,請電話通知我們。

A. Is the room with or without a bath?

請問,房間裏有浴室嗎?

B. It's a room with shower and toilet, Monsieur.

先生,房間帶有淋浴和衛生間,

A. How much will the fee for one night?

住一晚多少錢?

B. About four hundred francs?

約四百法郎

A. What does that include?

包括什麼服務

B. It includes morning newspaper, continental breakfast and service.

它包括晨報,歐陸式早餐和我們的服務

A. Is there an extra charge for children?

帶小孩,會另外收費嗎?

B. If the children is under sixteen and need put an extra bed in your room, the charge is seventy-five francs. Do you want the room?

如果孩子未滿16歲,需要在您的房間多加一張牀,收費是七十五法郎。請問要訂房間嗎?

A. Yes, for December 27th.

是的,12月27日

B. May I have your name and phone number, please?

請告訴您的姓名和聯繫電話,

A. Phillip, Bartley. My phone number is 619-930-7185.

菲利普,巴特利。我的電話號碼是619-930-7185。

B. Will you be using a credit card or will you pay when you check in?

請問你是用信用卡付款還是入住的時候再支付呢?

A. Credit card, here it is.

信用卡,給您。

B. Now, your reservation is guaranteed, Monsieur.

您已成功預定你的酒店,先生

A. Thank you, you have been most helpful.

謝謝您的幫忙。

  打電話預訂酒店英語對話3

R:Receptionist 接待員G:Guest客人

R:Good morning,Hilton can I do for you?

早上好。這裏是希爾頓酒店。您需要幫忙嗎?

G:Yes,1 would like to book a room at your hotel.

是的,我想在你們酒店訂一間房。

R:What kind of roonl would you like(prefer)?A single room or a double room.

您想要訂什麼樣的房間?單人房還是雙人房呢?

G:A double room,please.

一間雙人房。

R:From which date and for how many nights?

從什麼時候開始?打算住多久呢?

G:From July 25 to July 28,for three nights.

7月25號到7月28號,三個晚上。

R:Could you please hold on?I’11 check our vacancies for those days.(After a while)Yes, do have a double room for those days.

請稍等,我要查一下那些天有沒有空房。(過了一會兒)先生,我們那些天有雙人房。

G:’s the rate/How much does that cost?

好的。價錢多少?

R:It’s 120 ars per night.

120美元一晚。

G:I’ll take that.

就這樣吧。

R:May I have your name and your telephone number?

我可以知道您的名字和電話號碼嗎?

G:Yes,my name is Bruce and my telephone number is 27854466.

可以,我叫布魯斯,我的電話號碼是27854466。

R:I’d like to confirm your reservation.A double room for e at 120 ars per night from July 25 to July that correct'?

我想確認一下你的預訂。布魯斯先生預訂一間雙人房,從7月25號到7 月28號,每晚120美元,對嗎?

G:Exactly.

完全正確。

R:Thank you very much, look forward to serving you.

非常感謝您,布魯斯先生。我們期待着爲您服務。

G:Thank you and goodbye.

謝謝。再見。

R:Goodbye.

再見。


看了“打電話預訂酒店英語對話”的人還看了:

1.如何用英語打電話訂房 情景對話

2.英語情景會話 酒店前臺訂房

3.如何打電話到酒店更改預定日期 英語情景對話

4.旅遊英語:你會打電話預定酒店嗎?

5.關於打電話英語情景對話