當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 打電話訂機票的常用英語對話

打電話訂機票的常用英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.05W 次

英語預訂機票,會在電話裏進行什麼樣的英語對話?下面是本站小編給大家整理的打電話訂機票的常用英語對話,供大家參閱!

打電話訂機票的常用英語對話
  打電話訂機票的常用英語對話1

Marie: I want two tickets for Swan Lake for the evening of the 15th.

瑪 麗:我 想 訂 兩 張 15 號 晚 上 《天 鵝 湖》的 票。

Clerk: We have different prices for different seats. Which would you like?

訂 票 員:您 想 訂 哪 個 價 位 的?

Marie: What do you have?

瑪 麗:有 哪 些 價 位 的?

Clerk: The prices range from 1,500 yuan, 1,200 yuan, 800 yuan to 500 yuan.

訂 票 員:1500 元、1200 元、800 元、500 元 不 等。

Marie: Two 1, 200 yuan tickets, please.

瑪 麗:我 要 兩 張 1200 元 的。

Clerk: Your name, address, and phone number, please.

訂 票 員:請 留 一 下 您 的 姓 名、地 址 和 聯 系 方 式。

Marie: My name is Marie, and I am staying in Room 2135 at the Zhuyuan Hotel. My cell phone number is 1678927666.

瑪 麗:我 叫 瑪 麗,住 在 竹 園 飯 店 2135 房 間,電 話 是 1678927666。

Clerk: Thank you. Your tickets will be delivered to you around six o'clock this afternoon.

訂 票 員:好,今 天 下 午 6 點 左 右 我 們 會 把 票 送 到。

Marie: How much do you charge for delivery?

瑪 麗:請 問 送 票 費 是 多 少?

Clerk: 20 yuan.

訂 票 員:20 塊。

  打電話訂機票的常用英語對話2

AGood morning. Can I help you?

您早,能爲您做些什麼?

BGood morning. I'd like to make a reservation to Guangzhou for August 2.

早,我想訂一張8月2日去廣州的機票。

AJust a moment, please. I'm sorry, sir. There is no ticket available on that day. But we have flights for Guangzhou the next day.

請稍等。對不起,先生,8月2日的票已訂完了,但第二天有去廣州的航班。

BMay I inquire about the departure time?

請問飛機都什麼時候起飛?

AA 9:12 flight in the morning and a 14:00 flight in the afternoon.

早上航班9點12分起飛,下午航班2點起飛。

BWhen will the plane reach for the morning flight?

早上班機什麼時候到達?

AAt 13:15.

下午1點15分。

BOK. I'd like to book a ticket for this one.

好吧,我訂一張這次班機的票。

AAll right, sir. Please reconfirm your ticket no later than 12 o'clock two days before the flight; otherwise, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.

好的,先生。請最好在起飛前兩天的中午12點前再確認一下機票,否則預訂會自動取消。

  打電話訂機票的常用英語對話3

AHi, I would like to purchase a one way ticket to Brussels, please.

你好,我想買一張去Brussels的票。

BCertainly sir, this is our train schedule. We have an express train departing every morning and an overnight train that departs at nine pm.

好的,先生,這是我們的列車時刻表。每天早晨我們有一趟特快列車出發,晚上有一趟9點的火車。

AHow long does it take to get there?

到哪兒需要多長時間?

BAbout twelve hours. We currently have tickets available only for first class on the express train. If you’d like, you can choose a sleeper on the overnight train which is a bit less expensive.

大概12小時,目前只有特快列車的1等車廂票。如果你願意,可以買張晚上的臥鋪票,票稍微貴些。

AYeah, I think that is the best option. Do you serve food on the train? Twelve hours is such a long time!

是的,我想那是最好的選擇。火車上有供餐服務嗎?12小時挺長的。

BYes,of course. There is a dining car towards the front of the train where they serve meals at all times. We do provide complimentary water and coffee for all of our passengers.

當然有,列車的前部有餐車,會一直提供餐飯。我們爲所有乘客提供免費的水和咖啡。

AGreat! I’ll take it.

太好了。我就買這個票吧。

BHere you are sir. Your train leaves from platform number nine at nine on the dot. Remember to be here at least thirty minutes before your scheduled departure time or else you might miss your train!

給你。火車晚9點準時開發。一定要在計劃出發時間提前30分鐘來,或否你會錯過火車。

AI understand. Thank you very much !

我知道。非常感謝

BHave a great trip.

旅途愉快。

  打電話訂機票的常用英語對話4

A: We're now staying at the Holiday Inn. How do we get to the airport?

A:我們現在住在假日酒店,到機場怎麼走?

B: We have shuttle buses leaving for the airport from downtown every 20 minutes The bus stops at Holiday Inn as well. Be sure to get on the bus before 7: 30.

B:我們在市區每20分鐘有班車開往機場。班車會在假日酒店停。請您7:30之前一定要乘上我們的班車。

A: What is the earliest one?

A:最早的一班是什麼時候?

B: At 7 am. It takes about one hour to get to the airport. So it'll be right for your timing.

B:早上7點。到機場一小時左右,正好趕上你們的航班。

A: OK, thank you. By the way, what can I do if I want to put off my flight?

A:好的,謝謝您。請問,萬一我想推遲我的航班怎麼辦?

B: Your tickets are valid for one you want to change flight, you just go to the airline's ticketing office and have it reconfirmed. But you have to fly the same airlines.

B:你們的機票一年之內有效。如果您想改變航班日期,您只需到售票處再次確定您的航班就行了。不過您仍然得乘坐同一家航空公司的班機。

A: OK. What can I do if l want to cancel the ticket?

A:好的。如果想取消這個航班呢?

B: In that case. you can get a refund with a certain percentage of the original fare deducted as the service charge.

B:那樣的話,您仍然可以拿回您的機票費用,不過將會扣除原價一定比例的服務費。

A: That's reasonable. OK, thank you very much.

A:這很合理,非常感謝。

其他常用英語口語表達

You can hit him like a telephone.

你可以打他電話諮詢一下。

Provide free telephone consultation.

免費提供電話諮詢。

By the way, is there a special rate for a group reservation?

順便問一下,團體預訂是不是可以打折?

常用英語詞彙表達

a group reservation 團體預訂

free 免費的

put off 推遲

telephone consultation 電話諮詢

service charge 服務費

flight 航班