當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 護士與患者英語對話閱讀

護士與患者英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.91W 次

對話教學是新課程改革背景下積極倡導的一種教學形態,是一種尊重主體性、體現創造性、追求人性化的教學。小編精心收集了護士與患者英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 75%;">護士與患者英語對話閱讀
  護士與患者英語對話1

值班護士:早上好,這裏是約翰遜大夫辦公室。有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?

Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson's office. What can I do for you.

雷德太:是的,我是雷德太太。我想本週預約看病。

Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.

值班護士:好的。恐怕約翰遜大夫本週星期一和星期二都已經被預約滿了。

Clerk: Well, let's see. I'm afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.

雷德太太:星期四怎麼樣?

Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?

值班護士:抱歉,星期四也已經預約滿了。雷德太太,星期三你方便嗎?

Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?

雷德太太:星期三我得上班。順便問一下,約翰遜大夫星期六有空嗎?

Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?

值班護士:我們週末不上班。

Clerk: I'm afraid the office is closed on weekends.

雷德太太:那麼,星期五如何?

Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?

值班護士:星期五。 讓我查一下。 太好了,約翰遜大夫本週星期五下午有空。

Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.

雷德太太:很好。謝謝你。到時我會來的。

Mrs. Reed: That's fine. Thank you, I'll come then.

  護士與患者英語對話2

patient: Nurse, how long can I stay here?

病人:護士:我能在這住多久?

Nurse: It depends on your recovery. And you are almost fully recoverd.

護士:那取決於您的康復情況,不過您幾乎是痊癒了呢。

P: That's bad.

病人:那可不好。

N: Why? You are not happy because you are recovered!

護士:那爲什麼?痊癒了反倒不高興了!

P: Of course I'm not happy . That damned driver hit me , put me in a hospital, paid a little money and went back home to have a big dinner! I can't let him off lightly. I'll stay here for a year and make the guy prostrate.

病人:當然不高興了。那個該死的司機軋了我,把我往醫院裏一送,給點錢就沒事兒了!我不能就這麼便宜了他。我要住上一年院,讓那小子吃不了兜着走!

N: Oh, Grandy. Show some mercy. I think the driver has already been done justice. But one year to stay here will make you dull and doctors won't agree. Why are you finding fault with yourself?

護士:喲,大爺,您行行好,我想那司機已經處理了,可您再住一年院就住傻了,再說大夫們也不能同意。您幹嗎跟自己過不去?

P: I just want him pay as much as possible. I'm a victim.

病人:他付出的代價越高越好。反正我是受害者。

N: I understand. But this is more than a personal dispute. The ourt is involved, too. A deadlock benefits neither side.

護士:我明白了。不過這不僅僅是個人爭執,你們也經過了法院了。事情一僵持對雙方都不利。

  護士與患者英語對話3

Nurse: Morning, Welcome to our ward. I'm Nurse Ordó? ez - can I help you?

Mrs. Watson: Yes, please. I'm Mrs. Watson, and this is my son Vickywho drove me here. I've come for my operation

Nurse: Oh, yes, I'll take your appointment letter. Thank you.

It's a lovely place. Is it new?

Nurse: Yes, it is. We're very proud of it, was inaugurated by Her Rotal Highness last December. Now, if you'd like to take seat, and help me with a few details.

Mrs. Watson: Yes, of course, what do you want to know?


看了“護士與患者英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於病人與護士英語對話

2.護理英語對話

3.關於病人與醫生的英語對話

4.醫生與病人的英語對話

5.護理專業英語情景對話