當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 醫生患者英語對話精選

醫生患者英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.94K 次

情景對話因爲有生動的生活場景和話題,極大地激發了學生練習英語口語的興趣,爲學生提供了練習口語表達的機會。本站小編整理了醫生患者英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">醫生患者英語對話精選
  醫生和患者英語對話一

A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.

你好,小姐。請坐。

B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.

你好,我感覺糟糕透了。

A:Oh, what's wrong with you?

哦,你怎麼了?

B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.

我覺得渾身無力,而且我喉嚨痛。

A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?

首先把這個溫度計放在舌下。怎麼生病了?

B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.

我昨晚睡覺前沒關窗戶。

A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,

please say ah

你確實是發燒了。我想看看你的喉嚨。張嘴說“啊”。

B:Ah. Is it serious?

啊。嚴重嗎?

A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.

嗯,我想沒什麼嚴重的。不用擔心。

B:But what should I do to get well?

但是我要怎樣做才能康復?

A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.

我先給你打一針,然後給你開一些藥。

B:When do I take the medicine?

我什麼時候吃這些藥呢?

A:Take them after meals twice a day.

這些藥一天服兩次,飯後服用。

B:What else should I do?

我還需要做些別的什麼嗎?

A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.

你要好好休息。你必須記住不要吃辣的食物並且要多喝水。

B:OK, I will.

好的.我會的。

A:I hope you will get welL soon.

我希望你快點好起來。

B:Thank you.

謝謝你。

  醫生和患者英語對話二

病人:

Good morning, doctor.

早上好,醫生。

醫生:

's your trouble?

早上好,你哪裏不舒服。

病人:

I feel a little nauseated and vomiting.

我感覺有點噁心,嘔吐。

醫生:

How long have you been like this?

像你這樣有多久了?

病人:

From the beginning last night.

從昨晚開始。

醫生:

So what did you eat last night?

那你昨晚吃了什麼?

病人:

After dinner, I ate a little fruit. This morning when I got up I felt uncomfortable.

吃了晚飯以後,然後吃了一點水果。早上起來就感覺有點不舒服了。

醫生:

Yes , let me see, I think you are probably minor food poisoning.

是這樣啊,讓我看看,我想你大概是輕微的食物中毒。

病人:

Is there any problem?

那有什麼大問題嗎?

醫生:

Do Patient! Don't worry. I will prescribe some medicine to you.

彆着急,沒什麼大問題,我先給你開點藥。

病人:

So what do I need to pay attention to?

那我需要注意些什麼?

醫生:

You'd better get more rest, drink plenty of water, eat plenty of vegetables; to eat spicy food, it is best not to drink coffee.

你最好多休息,多喝水,多吃一些蔬菜;要吃辛辣食品,最好不要喝咖啡。

病人:

Do I need to come back?

我需要回來複檢嗎?

醫生:

This is not required

這個不需要。

病人:

Thank you.

謝謝。

  醫生和患者英語對話三

Doctor:

What's your trouble?

怎麼不舒服?

May:

I've got a headache and I've coughed badly.

我頭疼而且咳嗽得很歷害。

Doctor:

Have you taken your temperature?

試過體溫了嗎?

May:

Yes, thirty-eight point six.

試過了,三十八度六。

Doctor:

Isee. Open your mouth and say "Ah" . Let me examine your chest. Oh, you've got the flu.

知道了。張開嘴說“啊”,我再聽聽你的胸部,噢,你得了流感。

May:

What shall I do?

怎麼辦呢?

Doctor:

Just stay in bed for a few days. Remember to drink plenty of water. Take this me dicine three time saday. If you don't feel better by Thursday, come back.

臥牀休息幾天,記住多喝不,這藥一天吃三次,到星斯四還不好,再來。

May:

Thanks a lot, Doctor.

多謝醫生了。


看了“醫生患者英語對話”的人還看了:

1.看醫生的英語對話精選

2.關於看醫生英語對話精選

3.關於病人與醫生的英語對話

4.找醫生看病英語對話精選

5.患者和醫生的英語對話