當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 預訂酒店英文情景對話閱讀

預訂酒店英文情景對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.07W 次

小學英語對話課是小學英語教學中一項非常重要的教學內容,學習小學英語不僅僅是爲了提高學習成績,更重要的是培養學生運用語言的能力。小編精心收集了預訂酒店英文情景對話,供大家欣賞學習!

預訂酒店英文情景對話閱讀
  預訂酒店英文情景對話1

R=Reservation Clerk 預定員 G=Guest 顧客

R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?

您早,客房預訂部,請問有什麼可以幫助您?

G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.

我想預訂一個房間。

R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?

謝謝您。要訂在什麼時候?您一行有多少人?

G:From April 16th to 20th my wife and myself.

4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。

R:From April 16th to 20th ?? which kind of room would you prefer, sir?

4 月 16 日到 20 日。請問您想預訂哪種房間。

G:A Twin,please.

R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?

請別掛斷好嗎?我來檢查一下是否有空房間。(過來一會兒)讓您久等了,先生。我們有空餘的雙牀間,現在價格是每晚 180 美元,這樣可以嗎?

G:Ok, I’ll take it.

好的,我訂了。

R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?

謝謝您,先生。您能告訴我您的姓名和電話號碼嗎?

G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.

沒問題。我叫艾倫.約翰遜,電話是 3242-5827.

R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.??Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?

艾倫.約翰遜,電話是 3242-5827。請問怎麼拼寫您的名字?

G:It’s double A,R,O,N.

兩個 A,R,O,N。

R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?

兩個 A,R,O,N。謝謝您,約翰遜先生。請問您 4 月 16 日大概什麼時候到酒店?

G:Around 9 p.m.

大約晚上 9 點。

R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

約翰遜先生,因爲現在是旺季,我們酒店的非擔保預訂只能保留到下午 6 點。您若做了擔保預訂,我們可以整夜都保留您的預訂。您願意用信用卡做擔保預訂嗎?

G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?

好的。你們酒店接受美國運通卡嗎?

R:Yes. May I know the number?

接受,請問信用卡號是多少?

G:It’s 134986

號碼是 134986.

R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th k you for calling and we look forward to serving you.

謝謝您,約翰遜先生。您已經在廣州 xx 酒店辦理了擔保預訂,從 4 月 16 日到 20 日,預住 5天。您若不能如其到達,請務必在 16 日下午 6 點前通知我們。感謝您的電話,我們期待能爲您服務

  預訂酒店英文情景對話2

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能幫您什麼嗎?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,這裏是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我將會住很長一段時間的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

請問套房多少錢呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您訂的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服務費嗎?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服務費。

C: Meals included?

餐費有包含在內嗎?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。

C: What services come with that?

都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前預付嗎?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在幾樓呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它們之間有什麼不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一間更安靜?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之後都沒有房間了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方爲您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,謝謝,再見。

  預訂酒店英文情景對話3

A:Room afternoon.

B:I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.

A:That's fine, sir. A double room for Tuesday, September12th, with a front view or rear view?

B:What's the price difference?

A: A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.

B:I think I'll take the one with a front view then.

A: How long will you be staying?

B: We'll be leaving Sunday morning.

A: That will be five nights, k you very much,and we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

B: Good. That's all settled then. Good-bye.

A: Good-bye.


看了“預訂酒店英文情景對話”的人還看了:

1.關於酒店預訂英語對話閱讀

2.酒店英文情景對話閱讀

3.預訂酒店英語對話稿精選

4.預訂酒店英文情景對話

5.酒店常用英語對話閱讀