當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 實用飯店情景英語對話閱讀

實用飯店情景英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.7W 次

英語對話教學是中學英語教學的重要組成部分,它對提高學生英語口語水平,培養學生的語言交際能力都有很大的作用。本站小編整理了實用飯店情景英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

實用飯店情景英語對話閱讀
  實用飯店情景英語對話一

Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? 晚上好,您訂座位了嗎?

Jim: No, we don't. 沒有。

Waitress: How many people are you together? 你們一共多少人?

Jim: Just two people. 就兩位。

Waitress: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? 你們要吸菸區還是非吸菸區,或是有空位就行?

Jim: We prefer non-smoking section. 我們要非吸菸區。

Waitress: I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? 十分抱歉,現在非吸菸區還暫時沒有座位。您能稍等一會兒嗎?

Jim: How long a wait do you think there’ll be? 我們要等多長時間?

Waitress: I think about ten minutes. 我想大約十分鐘。

Jim: Ok, we'll wait a while. 好吧,那我們就等一會兒。(十分鐘之後)

Waitress: I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. 非常抱歉讓你們等了這麼久。現在在非吸菸區有空位了。請跟我來。

Jim: Thank you. 謝謝。

Waitress: This is the menu. Are you ready to order now? 這是菜單。您現在可以點菜了嗎?

Jim: Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please. 我想先點一個番茄香腸湯。他也要同樣的。

Waitress: Yes, and what would you like to drink? 好。那麼喝些什麼呢?

Jim: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please. 請拿一瓶紅葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。

Waitress: Would you like a dessert? 要不要甜點?

Jim: What special kind of desserts do you have? 你們有什麼特色甜品?

Waitress: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 檸檬派,糖油煎餅,巧克力聖代和奶油布丁。

Jim: Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course. 等我們吃過主菜再點吧。

Waitress: All right. I'll bring your soup right away. 好的,湯馬上就來。

  實用飯店情景英語對話二

A:Elegance Hotel, is there anything I can do for you?

這裏是雅緻賓館,有什麼可以爲您做的嗎?

B:Hello, I would like to make a reservation for four nights next week, from Tuesday to Friday.

你好,我想預訂一間貴賓館的房間。預訂4天晚上,從下週週二到週五。

A:All right, single or double room?

好的,是單人間還是雙人間?

B:Single room with a bath room, please. I would like a room with a view of the whole city.

單人間,並配有浴室。我想要一間可以鳥瞰全城的房間。

A:All right. We have a single room available right now.

好的。我們正好有一間單人間空着。

B:What's the rate, please?

那麼如何收費呢?

A:578 yuan a night, plus VAT, including air-conditioner and TV.

每晚578元,幷包含增值稅,還有空調和電視。

B:Does that include breakfast? Can I make calls on outside line?

這費用中包含早餐嗎?我可以打外線嗎?

A:Yes, it includes English breakfast. For the phone, I am afraid you can not.

是的,它包含英式早餐。電話恐怕您不能打外線。

B:OK, that's fine. Could you hold it for me?

好吧,這個正好。您能幫我預留這一間嗎?

A:Would you like to confirm the reservation?

您願意確認一下信息嗎?

  實用飯店情景英語對話三

Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

Ann: Yes. We've got a reservation. The name is Ann.

Waiter: Let me see. OK, this way, please. This is your table. And would you like to order now?

Ann: Yes.

Waiter: Here is the menu.

Ann. Thank you.

服務員:晚上好。你們預訂座位了嗎?

安:是的。我們已經預訂了。名字是安。

服務員:我看一下,好的,這邊請。這是你們預訂的桌子。現在就點菜嗎?

安:是的。

服務員:給您菜單。

安:謝謝。


看了“實用飯店情景英語對話”的人還看了:

1.餐廳就餐英語對話閱讀

2.關於餐廳英語對話閱讀

3.餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀

4.在餐廳的英語對話閱讀

5.餐廳常用英語情景會話