當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 英語飯桌情景對話閱讀帶翻譯

英語飯桌情景對話閱讀帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.74K 次

英語考試的聽力中,我們需要通過錄音中的情景對話來聽取我們所要的答案,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些英語飯桌情景對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

英語飯桌情景對話閱讀帶翻譯
  英語飯桌情景對話

Mr. White take a seat, please ,and k ,here ,please.

懷特先生,請坐,布萊克先生,請坐這兒。

Thank you.

謝謝

What would you like to drink,beer, champagne, wine ,or Maotai?

你們想喝點什麼,啤酒,香檳,葡萄酒,還是茅臺?

Beer, please.

啤酒

What's Maotai?

茅臺是什麼?

It's a kind of spirits, a real Chinese specialty, but it is a bit strong.

它是一種烈性酒,真正的中國特產,但是度數有點偏高。

In that case, I'd prefer beer too.

那麼,我也喝啤酒。

But some people say that it is a shame to leave China without doing three things-going to the Great Wall, eating Beiging duck and drinking Maotai.

但是一些人說,如果不做下面三件事而離開中國,是一件非常遺憾的事,那就是:參觀長城,吃北京烤鴨和喝茅臺酒。

Really? OK, I'll take a sip later.

真的嗎?好吧,我等會嘗一點。

What would you like ,Chinese food or Western food?

你們是想吃中餐,還是西餐?

Chinese food, please.

中餐吧

Me ,too.

我也是

Would you like to use chopsticks?

你們想用筷子嗎?

Yes, of course, As the saying goes, When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

當然想,俗話說入鄉隨俗。

Although I can't get long with them, I'd like to learn to handle them.

儘管我不會用筷子,但我想學着用它們。

How about you, k?

你呢,布萊克先生?

I'd like to use chopsticks, too.

我也想用筷子

Since this is the first time for you to come to China.

因爲這是你們第一次來到中國。

I'd like to recommend some real Chinese dishes to you.

我想給你們介紹一些真正的中國菜。

Real Chinese dishes cuisine places stress on color, smell taste form and sound.

真正的中國烹調強調色、香、味、形、聲。

May I take your order?

請問,點什麼菜?

Yes, sweet-and-sour fish, bean curd with minced pork in chili sauce, chicken velet, braised beef in brown sauce duck wrapped in lotus leaves,

糖醋魚、麻辣豆腐、芙蓉雞片、紅燒牛肉、荷葉包鴨、

four vegetale delicacies bowl of three delicious ingredients soup ,and three tins of Qindao beer.

素燒四寶、三鮮湯,以及三聽青島啤酒。

I'll get the dishes for you right now.

我馬上就把菜端來。

after the dishes are served.

上菜後

The dishes really look inviting.

這些菜看起來真誘人。

What beautiful colors! Let's take a picture first.

多麼美的顏色!我們先照張像吧。

Please help yourselves to what you like, Let's drink the beer.

請隨便吃菜。我們喝啤酒吧。

Here is to your health.

爲你們的健康乾杯!

To your health.

爲你們的健康乾杯!

And to our friendship and cooperation.

爲我們的友誼和合作乾杯!

The dishes are really colorful ,fragrant, delicious, and presentable.

這些菜真是色香味形俱全

After I go back to America, I'm sure I'll often go to the Chinese restaurants.

回美國後,我肯定會經常上中國餐館的。

I'm glad that both of you like the Chinese food. Still want some more?

我很高興你們都喜歡中國菜。還要點什麼嗎?

No, thanks. I'm positively full.

不,謝謝,我真的吃飽了。

Me. too.

我也是。

In that case, I'll go to pay for the bill and you stay here still I came back.

那麼,我去結帳,你們在這兒等我。

Thank you for the wonderful dinner.

謝謝你這頓精美的晚餐。

Thanks,

謝謝

Don't mention it.

不客氣

  上述英語飯桌情景對話筆記

Spirits

烈性酒

Chinese speciality

中國特產

A shame

一件遺憾的事

Chinese food

中餐

Western food

西餐

When in Rome ,do as the Romans do.

入鄉隨俗

Place stress on.

強調

May I take your order?

你點什麼菜?

Here is to your health.

爲你的健康乾杯

I'm positively full.

我真的吃飽了。

  英語飯桌情景對話: At the Table 在餐桌上

Prefessional Terms

專業術語

chili

辣椒

homemade

自制的

dressing

化妝品

delicious

美味

recipe

食譜

Won't you have some of the chicken in chili sauce.

多吃點麻辣子雞。

Yes, thanks, It looks enticing .

好吧,謝謝。這看起來真誘人。

How do you make it?

這是怎麼做的?

I use some special homemade dressings.

我用的是自己調製的調味品。

My mother told me how to make it.

按母親告訴我的方法做的。

It's really delicious.

真香。

I'm glad you like it.

我很高興你喜歡它。

When you cook Chinese food, do you follow recipes from books?

你們做菜時,按照書上的菜譜做嗎?

Sometimes we use recipes, but mainly we learn to cook by experience.

有時我們用菜譜,但主要是靠經驗做。

My mother is a great cook , but she never any recipes.

我母親的菜做的相當好,但她從不用任何菜譜。

I always learn to cook by using recipes, but I'm still a poor cook.

我總是靠菜譜來學烹飪,但至今我做菜還是很差。

Help yourself to some more steak and eggs, please.

多吃點牛排和雞蛋吧。

Don't stand on ceremony.

別客氣

I never do with my friends.

在朋友面前,我從不講客氣。

In fact, I feel quite at home.

事實上,我很隨意

Have some more soup. please.

多喝點湯吧。

I'm afraid I've had enough.

恐怕我已經夠了

Allow me to pour you another cup of beer.

讓我再給你倒一杯啤酒。

No, thanks, I don't want anything more.

不用了,謝謝,我不能再吃了。

I've had an excellent dinner.

我已經吃了一頓非常好的晚餐了。

I'm glad to hear that.

我很高興聽你這樣說。

I think we should get together again sometime.

我想什麼時候我們應該再聚一次。

Yes, that is a great idea.

好,這個主意不錯。

notes

筆記

homemade dressing

自制調味品

follow recipes

按菜譜做菜

stand on ceremony

講客氣

feel quite at home

感到很自在

Tips On Reception of Foreigners

外事接待注意事項

  英語飯桌席間禮節

Most westerners-particularly most Americans-are not nearly as concerned about protocol in social matters as Chinese people are.

大多數西方人,尤其是美國人,不象中國人那樣注重社交場合的禮節。

but there are still a few Western custom which are extremely important which you should try at all times to observe.

但是還是有一些西方習俗非常重要,你得時刻注意它們。

Keep your mouth closed while chewing ,and makes as little noise as possible.

咀嚼食物時要雙脣緊閉,儘量不要發出聲音。

And don't talk with food in your mouth.

口中有食物時不要講話。

You'd better not leave the napkin on the table.

最好不把餐巾放在餐桌上。

Put in on your lap where it's supposed to protect your clothes from spilled food or used to wipe your hands or mouth when necessary.

而是把它放在膝蓋上,用來保護你的衣服不被食物濺髒,或者需要時用來擦手或嘴。

Don't put your own utensils (fork ,knife , spoon) into a serving bowl.

不要把你的餐具放入盛菜的碗中。

Use the utensil in the bowl (a large spoon or fork) to put some of the food on your own plate , and then return the serving utensil to the bowl.

用碗中的餐具把食物盛入你的碟中,然後再把盛菜的餐具放入碗中。

Don't spit food anywhere.

不要隨處吐東西。

If you have bones in your mouth, you should take them out with your fingers and place them on the edge of your plate, but never on the table of floor.

如果你口裏有骨頭,應該用手指把它們取出,放在你自己碟子的邊上,而不是放在桌面或地板上。

Don't drink soup out of a bowl.

不要抱着碗喝湯

Use a spoon

而是要用湯勺

And never lift your plate or bowl off the table while eating.

進餐時,不要把碗碟端離桌面。

Don't reach across the table in front of another person.

不要橫跨桌面或在他人面前取食。

Ask someone to pass whatever you want.

而是要把別人把你所需的遞過來。

You can say please pass me the or Could trouble you for the?

你可以說,“請把……遞給我。”或者說“能勞駕你把……給我嗎?”

Never put nut shells , fruit peelings ,etc, on the floor.

不要把果殼或果皮等丟在地上。

Put them in a plate or ashtray ,etc....

而要放入碟子或菸灰缸等裏面。

And don't sneeze or blow your nose anywhere except into a handkerchief or Kleenex.

不要隨處打噴嚏或擤鼻涕,而是要對着手巾或者衛生紙。

If you cough, cover your mouth with your hand.

咳嗽時,用手捂住嘴巴。

Generally speaking ,when foreighers come to China ,they are interested in eating Chinese food, and the local specialites.

通常說來,外國人到中國時,他們對吃中國菜或者地方特產很感興趣。

They may like using chopsticks, but some may still prefer to use a knife and fork.

他們或許會喜歡用筷子,有些人可能還是要用刀子或叉子,

The best way is to set the table with chopsticks as well as knives ,forks and spoons.

最好的方法是在桌上同時擺上筷子、刀子、叉子和勺子。

As far as dressing at a dinner is concerned, men normal wear a dark suit , and women can often wear a formal dress grown.

就用餐時的衣着而言,通常男士得穿深色套裝,女士則穿正式衣裙。

Sometimes , foreigners ,especially Americans , dress less formally.

有時候,外國人,尤其是美國人,穿着不太正規。

It should not be seen as rude, but as friendly and familiar.

這不能看作是粗魯,而是友好、熟悉的表現。


猜你喜歡:

1.餐廳英語情景對話大全

2.餐廳點菜英語對話閱讀

3.餐廳英語情景對話帶翻譯

4.關於飯店的英語對話閱讀

5.餐廳點餐英語情景對話

6.關於餐廳吃飯英語對話