當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關租房情景對話帶翻譯閱讀

有關租房情景對話帶翻譯閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.17W 次

出國旅遊,我們會面臨住宿問題,短期可以直接住酒店,長時間一點的就會考慮租房了,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些有關租房情景對話,希望對大家有所幫助!

有關租房情景對話帶翻譯閱讀
  有關租房情景對話篇1

Steven wants to rent an apartment. So he comes to see the apartment ers advertised. At this moment he is having a conversation with ers.

史蒂文想租套公寓,因此他照着塞勒先生的廣告來看公寓。此刻他正和塞勒先生談話。

Steven:You must be ers. I'm Steven. I am here to see the apartment you advertised.

史蒂文:你一定是塞勒先生吧,我是史蒂文,我是來看你登廣告的那套公寓的。

ers:Oh, nice to see you. The apartment is on the tenth floor. The previous tenant just moved out yesterday.

塞勒先生:哦,很高興見到你。公寓在十層樓上。上一位房客昨天剛搬走。

Steven:Could I have a look at it first?

史蒂文:我能先看看嗎?

ers:Sure. Let me show you the way. Here we are. Apartment 1008. (They enter.) This is the living room dining room combination. Here's the kitchen. lt's small, but fully equipped. The refrigerator is new, and the stove and the microwave oven are less than a year old.

塞勒先生:當然可以,我來爲您帶路。就是這兒。1008號房。(他們進房間。)這是客廳兼餐廳。廚房在這兒。廚房雖小,但設備齊全。冰箱是全新的,爐子和微波爐才用了不到一年。

Steven:It's nice. So this is the bathroom. And that must be the bedroom.

史蒂文:挺好。這就是浴室,那間是臥室吧。

ers:Yes. And there's a walk-in closet.

塞勒先生:是的。這兒還有個大壁櫥。

Steven:Is there air conditioning?

史蒂文:有空調嗎?

ers:Yes, there's central air conditioning and heating. The thermostat is in the living room。

塞勒先生:有,有中央空調和供暖系統。調溫器在客廳裏。

Steven:What's the house rent? When is the rent due? And how much security deposit do you require?

史蒂文:房租是多少?什麼時候付房租?另外你們要求付多少保證金?

ers:It's 600 yuan per rent is due no later than the tenth of the month. We ask that you leave a month's rent as a deposit. It will be,returned to you at the end of your lease.

塞勒先生:房租是一個月600元。房租不遲於每月10號付清。我們要求你付一個月的租金做定金。定金在你租約期滿後歸還。

Steven:I like the apartment, ers. You can show me the lease.

史蒂文:我很喜歡這套公寓,塞勒先生。你可以給我看看租約了。

  有關租房情景對話篇2

AMay I come in?

我可以進來嗎?

BYeah, Please do. Now let me show you the house.

是的,請進。現在讓我給你看看房子。

AThis seems a pretty nice room, I should say.

我應該說,這房間似乎很好。

BYou bet. This is the nicest room in the district. You know what, I just had all the walls repainted last month.

當然。這是這個地區最好的房子了。你知道嗎,我上個月才刷了牆。

AWhat about the kitchen?

廚房怎麼樣?

BIt's a well furnished eat-in kitchen. The stove and the ice-box are in good order,and the plumbing is OK,too.

廚房設備齊全,還可以在裏面吃飯。爐子和冰櫃運行良好,水管裝置也沒問題。

AI see. I'd like to live here for about three years.

我知道。我想在這裏住三年左右。

BTerrific! When are you moving in?

太好了!你什麼時候搬進來?

ANext Saturday at the earliest.

最早下週六。

  有關裝修情景對話篇3

  Steven and his wife want to decorate the house. Now they are doing some measures.

史蒂文和妻子想裝修新房,他們正在做一些測量。

Julia: Can you hold the end of this tape measure?

茱莉婭:你可以拿着捲尺的這一頭嗎?

Steven: Sure. What's this for?

史蒂文:好啊。你要幹什麼?

Julia: I' m taking some measurements tor new curtains.

茱莉婭:我正在量新窗簾的尺寸。

Steven: What about measuring the floor for a new carpet,and the walls for new wallpaper?

史蒂文:那咱們把地板和牆壁也量一量,然後換上新地毯和新壁紙如何呢?

Julia: I thought we'll just fix up the wood use some paint for the walls.

茱莉婭:我覺得我們只要整修一下這木地板就可以了。然後粉刷一下牆面。

Steven: Good idea. I was thinking the same myself.

史蒂文:好主意。我跟你想得一樣。

Julia: Tomorrow we'll go and pick out some curtains and paint.

茱莉婭:明天我們就去挑些窗簾和油漆吧。

Steven: Okay!

史蒂文:好的!


猜你喜歡:

1.英語飯桌情景對話收錄

2.關於酒店情景英語對話

3.關於兩人英文情景對話帶翻譯

4.餐廳英文情景對話閱讀

5.有關學校生活情景對話

6.兩人英語情景對話翻譯短文