當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於租房的場景英語對話

關於租房的場景英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.16W 次

英語對話課教學是實現英語學習的最終目標——交際的最好手段。小編精心收集了關於租房的英語場景對話,供大家欣賞學習!

關於租房的場景英語對話
  關於租房的英語場景對話1

A-David B-房東 C-David's wife

A: I've been told you might have a vacant room.

聽說您有空房間。

B: Yes, I have a spare room.

是的,我有一間空房。

A: Would it be ok to look at the room now?

現在能看看房子嗎?

B: Could you come here in 20 minutes? We're right in the middle of dinner.

你20分鐘後過來好嗎?我們正好在吃晚飯呢。

20分鐘後,David和太太一起去看房。

C: This apartment looks nice.

這個房子不錯。

A: Yes, it has two bedrooms. That's convenient. And the living room is larger than I expected.

是的,有兩間臥室,這比較方便。還有,客廳比我原先想的要大。

A: The living room is really large, isn't it!

這個客廳真大呀!

B: Yes, about forty square meters.

是的,大約有40平方米。

A: The bathtub is large enough for two people.

這個浴缸很大,足夠兩個人同時使用了。

C: Great. We can give our two children a bath together.

太好了,我們可以給兩個孩子一起洗澡了。

C: Can I open the window and air out the room?

我能打開窗戶,給房間通通風嗎?

B: Sure.

當然可以。

A: It's a nice apartment.

這套房子挺讓人喜歡的。

B: As you can see, the apartment has been recently renovated and comes completely furnished.

正如你所看到的,這房子已經裝修過了,而且其他傢俱也都齊備。

A: How much is the rent?

房租多少錢?

B: 2500 yuan a month.

一個月2500元。

C: Are the utilities included in the rent?

房租中包括水、電和煤氣費嗎?

B: Only gas is included. You have to pay for the electricity and water.

只包括煤氣。你需要支付水電費。

A: When can we move in?

我們什麼時候可以搬進來?

B: Next Wednesday, if you like.

下週三就可以。

  關於租房的英語場景對話2

A:I want to ask you for a favor. I want to rent an apartment here in Beijing, but as a foreigner, I don't know the normal practice. Can you give me some advice?

我想請你幫個忙。我想在北京租一套公寓,但我是外國人,不知道該怎麼找。能不能給點建議呢?

B:First, why don't you tell me what you need, such as how big a room, where you want to live, whether you want to live downtown, and what you like to do. Then I can figure out which apartment is most suitable for you.

首先,你得告訴我你想要什麼樣的公寓,比如房間要多大,想住在哪兒,是不是要住在市區,有什麼愛好。然後我才知道什麼樣的公寓最適合你。

A:I am a student and want to live in Haidian, so that I can live close to my school. I like to play soccer and I like a quiet apartment so I can study.

我是個學生,想住在海淀,這樣離學校近一點兒。我喜歡踢足球,我想要一個安靜的公寓來學習。

B:I think that an apartment with two rooms and a kitchen would suit your needs. I can introduce you to a place for rent near your school. The apartment is on the 7th floor, so it is very quiet and suitable for studying.

我覺得兩居室帶一個廚房的公寓就很適合你。我可以介紹學校附近一處公寓給你。在七樓,非常安靜,很適合學習。

A:That sounds great!

聽起來不錯!

B:You can also go to the school's sports field to play soccer, and if you're lucky you might make some Chinese friends there. It is right near the market and has comfortable facilities.

你可以去學校的操場踢足球,說不定你還可以交到一些中國朋友。公寓離市場很近,內部設施也不錯。

A:Thank you so much. That's very kind of you.

非常感謝,你太好了。

  關於租房的英語場景對話3

A:Are there pets allowed in this apartment?

這棟公寓可以養寵物嗎?

B:No dogs or cats or any other fur type animal, but other pets are allowed.

不可以養狗或貓這類有毛的寵物,其他寵物可以。

A:What about a boa constrictor?

大蟒蛇呢?

B:Well. . that a pet? Isn't that something from the zoo?

嗯……那是寵物嗎?那不是動物園纔會有的動物嗎?

A:If I had one, could I rent this apartment?

如果我養的話,我可以租公寓嗎?

B:I was more thinking of nice little fish or frogs or turtles or a pet rock.

我指的是可愛的小魚或青蛙或烏龜或石頭之類的。

A:What about a Gila monster?

大蜥蜴呢?

B:I'll tell you what, if your pet can fit in this little box and doesn't have fur, it is welcome here.

這樣吧,如果你的寵物能裝進這個小盒子,而且沒有毛,我們這裏就歡迎。


看了“關於租房的英語場景對話”的人還看了:

1.有關租房情景對話

2.關於出租車英語對話精選

3.常用的租房英語會話

4.關於酒店情景英語對話

5.關於酒店服務英語對話