當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於租房場景英語對話情景練習

關於租房場景英語對話情景練習

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.39W 次

出國旅遊,我們對各方面都比較不熟悉,那麼瞭解一些常用的旅遊英語口語也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於租房場景英語對話,希望這些會對大家有所幫助!

關於租房場景英語對話情景練習
  關於租房場景英語對話1

A:Hi, I’m the superintendent of this building. What can I do for you?

你好,我是這座樓的管理員。我能幫您什麼?

B:Hi, I’m Paul. Could you show me the apartment on the first floor?

你好,我是保羅。你能領我看看一樓的公寓嗎?

A:Sure. Let’s go.

可以,走吧。

B:I like this one. How much is the rent?

我喜歡這套。租金是多少?

A:$850 a month.

每月850元。

B:Does the rent include utilities?

水電煤氣費包括在內嗎?

A:No. Utilities are extra.

不。那些需要另付。

B:Where’s the laundry room?

洗衣房在哪兒?

A:It’s on the other side of this floor.

這層樓的另一邊。

B:What’s your rule about pets?

對養寵物有什麼要求嗎?

A:We allow one or two pets but you have to pay a $300 deposit.

我們允許養一到二隻寵物,但是得交300元的押金。

B:How come?

這是爲什麼?

A:If your pet ruins the apartment walls or carpet we’ll keep your pet deposit. If not, we’ll return your deposit when you move out. But be careful, we don’t allow pet snakes in the apartment.

如果你的寵物把公寓的牆壁或地毯弄壞了,我們就不退押金給你了。如果一切完好,你搬出去的時候我們把押金還給你。但是要注意,我們不允許養寵物蛇。

B:who takes care of bug control?

誰負責公寓的防蟲呢?

A:We do. We will spray the apartments before you move in.

我們負責。在你入住之前,我們會噴殺蟲劑滅蟲。

B:Thank you very much for taking your time. I’m still deciding. I will call you tomorrow.

謝謝你,佔了你的時間。我還要考慮一下。我明天給你電話。

  關於租房場景英語對話2

A:Is there any cable for the Internet?

房裏有網線嗎?

B:Yes.

有。

A:How much do I need to pay for it?

我要付多少網絡費?

B:Nothing. The landlord pays.

你不用付費。這是由房主支付的。

A:Is there a mailbox in the apartment?

公寓裏有信箱嗎?

B:Yes. Each apartment has one.

有的。每套公寓都有一個。

A:Are there any parking lots for the tenants?

有房客的停車場嗎?

B:Yes. But you need to pay $60 for it each month.

有。但是每月要60美元。

A:Is there an alarm system in the apartment?

公寓裏有報警系統嗎?

B:Yes. We set up the new alarm system a few months ago.

有。我們幾個月前安裝了新的報警系統。

A:Who will take responsibility for the heating system if it has a problem?

如果供熱系統出了問題,由誰負責呢?

B:Of course we do. It is the landlord’s responsibility.

當然是我們。這是房主的責任。

A:Are smoke detectors provided?

房裏有煙霧檢測器嗎?

B:Yes.

有。

  關於租房場景英語對話3

A:Hi, I’m Cindy, the office clerk. What can I do for you?

你好。我是辛迪,辦公室職員。我能幫你做什麼?

B:Hi, I’m Henry Wilson from number 37.

你好。我是亨利 威爾遜,住37號。

A:Hi Henry. How are you? Is everything Okay in your apartment?

你好,亨利。公寓的一切都正常嗎?

B:Yes. Everything is fine in the apartment. But I know nothing about this area. Could I ask you some questions?

一切都挺好。但是我對這個地方不熟悉。能請教幾個問題嗎?

A:Yes, please.

當然可以。請講。

B:Can you tell me the postal code for this building?

本樓的郵編是什麼?

A:Yes, it’s L8V 4B7.

郵編是L8V 4B7.

B:Thank you. Also, how can I get my mailbox key?

謝謝。我如何才能拿到信箱鑰匙?

A:I’ll tell Peter to bring your key to your apartment right away.

我會讓彼得把鑰匙給你送去。

B:Who’s Peter?

我會讓彼得把鑰匙給你送去。

A:He’s the superintendent of this building.

他是這棟樓的主管。

B:Thanks a lot. I’ve got one more question.

多謝。我還有一個問題。

A:No problem. Go ahead, please.

請講。

B:Where can I change the address on my driver’s license?

我在那裏可以更換駕照地址?

A:The Department of Motor Vehicles office is at 212 Barton Street North.

車輛管理辦公室,在巴頓北大街,212號。

B:Can you give me directions to the office?

去那裏該怎麼走?

A:We are at 2368 King Street East.

我們是在國王東大街2368號。

B:Yes.

是的。

A:So, it’s easy to get to the office from here. From your apartment, just drive along King Street East for about one kilometer and you’ll see a three-story blue building on your right. That’s the Department of Motor Vehicles building where you can change your driver’s license.

從這兒去那裏很容易。從公寓出發,沿着國王東大街開車大約一公里。在你的右手邊,有一座三層的藍色樓房。那就是車輛管理辦公室,也就是換駕照的地方。

B:What floor is the office on?

辦公室在幾樓?

A:It’s on the first floor.

在一樓。

B:Thank you very much.

非常感謝

A:You are very welcome.

別客氣。


猜你喜歡:

1.有關租房情景對話

2.有關租房子英語對話精選

3.關於租房子的英語對話

4.常用的租房英語會話

5.有關租房子的英語對話閱讀