當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 關於租房問題的情景口語

關於租房問題的情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.79W 次

同學們說英語很難,聽到就頭大,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語口語的情景對話,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,所以大家快點來讀讀,加深記憶哦,大家快點行動起來吧

ing-bottom: 40.16%;">關於租房問題的情景口語

  一下個星期我們會粉刷完

AHi, I’m Mary Smith.

你好,我是瑪麗·史密斯。

BHello, I’m the landlord. John Taylor.

你好,我是房東約翰·泰勒。

ANice to meet you Mr. Taylor.

很高興認識你,泰勒先生。

BPlease, call me John.

叫我約翰就好了。

AO.K., John. Well, can I have a look at the place?

好的,約翰。那麼,我可以看看了嗎?

BSure. Come on it. We just finished rebuilding everything.

當然。跟我來。我們剛剛將其重建

AOh, it hasn’t been painted yet.

哦,還沒有粉刷。

BNo, we’re going to get that done next week.

還沒有,下個星期我們會粉刷完。

AWell. It’s certainly nice. You’ve done a great job.

哦,不錯。你們做得真不錯。

BThank you.

謝謝。

AThe rent is $600 a month?

租金是每個月600元嗎?

BThat’s right.

對。

AWell, I think I’ll take it. Can I write you a check for the security deposit now? $1200?

好的,我想我會租下的。現在寫張支票交押金好嗎?是1200元?

BYeah. But why don’t you come by your office tomorrow to sign the lease?

是,你爲何不明天順道來你的辦公室簽下合約?

AThat would be fine.

這樣也好.

BThank you. See you tomorrow.

謝謝你。明天見。

ASee you.

再見。

  二籤合約Signing a Lease

AHi, John.

你好,約翰。

BOh, hi, Mary, come on in. Any problem?

哦,你好,瑪麗,進來。有什麼問題嗎?

AOh, no problem.

哦,沒問題。

BGreat. I forgot to ask you, though. How long did you want the place?

很好。 還有忘了問你,你想租多久?

ASix months.

6個月。

BOh, well, that might be a problem. I usually only sign one year leases.

哦,這可能有一點問題。我通常籤1年的契約。

AWell, one year would be fine, too. I’m not planning on leaving the area anytime soon.

那麼,1年也可以。我不打算近段時間內搬離這個地方。

BWell, if it’s not a problem. Then here you go.

好的,如果沒有問題,你在這兒籤。

AJust let me look at it quickly.

讓我再看一下。

BOf course.

當然可以。

ALooks like a standard lease.

這看上去是標準的契約書。

BYeah, and don’t worry about the security deposit. If everything’s all right when you move out, you’ll get it back.

對。對於押金您不用擔心。當你搬出的時候如果一切無恙,我會退還你的。

AO.K. Great. Just sign and date it here?

好,很好。在這兒寫姓名和日期嗎?

BYes. Thanks. You can move your stuff in tomorrow.

是的,謝謝。你明天就可以把東西搬進來。

AWonderful.

太好了。