當前位置

首頁 > 英語作文 > 英語寫作經驗 > 關於問問題的英語情景對話

關於問問題的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.7K 次

我們在學習英語口語的過程中就是要多多學習新的英語口語文章才能快的進步哦,小編今天給大家整理了的是關於英語口語的情景對話,我們學習英語一定要堅持哦,堅持就是勝利。

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於問問題的英語情景對話

  我可以問個問題嗎

AMay I ask a question?

我可以問個問題嗎?

BYes,what's it?

當然可以,什麼問題?

AWhat does mph stand for?

mph代表什麼?

BIt's miles per hour.

每小時英里數。

  你的作業寫得也太亂了 Too messy

ABill,your work is too messy.

比爾,你的作業太亂。

BI'll pay attention to my handwriting next time.

下次我會注意書寫的。

AIs this a promise?

你保證?

BYes,I'm serious this time.

是的,我這次是認真的。

  能借我紙筆用用嗎 Making requests

AHey, Ann. You don't have a pen, do you?

嗨,Ann,請問你有筆嗎?

BSure, here you go.

當然,拿去吧。

AThanks. I don't suppose you have some paper, too.

謝謝,那請問你有紙嗎?

BOf course. There you are.

當然有,在這裏。

AThanks so much. I owe you one.

真謝謝你,我欠你一份情。

這份兼職可幫助提高我的英語水平

AHey, This is your order.

嗨。這就是您點的東西。

BAre you new here? I come to this coffeehouse often. But I didn't see you here before.

你是這裏新來的嗎?我經常到這家咖啡廳來。但是我以前都沒有在這裏見過你。

AYes. I started this part-time job just three days ago. And my internship will last 1 week. I'm still a student now.

是的。我是三天前開始在這裏兼職的。我的實習期會持續一個禮拜。我現在還是個學生呢?

BDo you mind if I ask you why you've taken the part-time job here?

你介意我問你爲什麼到這裏來兼職嗎?

AOf course not. You know, there are many foreign customers like you here. And I think it's good for me to improve my oral English.

當然不介意了。你知道,這裏有很多像您這樣的外國客人。而我想這有利於提高我的英語口語。

BOh, are you an English student? Or you just study English for interest's sake?

哦,你是學英語的學生嗎?還是你學英語只是出於興趣?

ANo, I'm not an English student. But I do like English. I'm going to be a volunteer in the 2008 Olympics where I want to be helpful with the language. So I try to improve my English.

不,我不是學英語的學生。但是我很喜歡英語。我要成爲2008年的奧運志願者,到時候我可以提供語言幫助。所以我要提高我的英語水平。

BVery nice. Thank you for your time.

真不錯。謝謝你。

AThank you, sir. But I'm not allowed to accept any tips.

謝謝您,先生。但是公司規定我們不可以接受任何小費。

BOK then. I don't want to put you in trouble.

那好吧。我可不想給你帶來麻煩。

AWell, would you like something else? The new-made café parfait is really good. Want some?

對了,您還想要點別的嗎?新做的凍糕很不錯的。要來一點嗎?

BOK. But I'd like some cookies.

好的。但我想要點曲奇餅乾。

ASure. If you want more coffee, please go over there. There is self-help coffee maker.

好的。如果要更多的咖啡,請過去那邊。那裏有自助的咖啡機。

BI surely know that. Don't forget that I am a regular customer here.

這個我當然知道啦。別忘了我可是這裏的常客啊。

AOops. Well, wait for a while. We'll get it done quickly.

哦。那麼,請稍等。您要的馬上就好。

BIt's OK. Thank you.

沒關係。謝謝你。