當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於指路問路的英語對話情景帶翻譯

關於指路問路的英語對話情景帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.56K 次

出國旅遊,處處都需要用到英語,其實當你還沒邁進外國境內的時候就已經需要了,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於指路問路的英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

關於指路問路的英語對話情景帶翻譯
  關於指路問路的英語對話篇1

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您們旅途愉快嗎?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,謝謝。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

歡迎到9樓,我是樓層服務員。如果有什麼需要,請告訴我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪兒呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,請走好,沿着這兒走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎麼會知道我們的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您們的名字在908房的預抵名單上,把房間的鑰匙給我好嗎?我幫您們開門。

B: Here it is. 在這。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲門,然後引領客人進房間並開燈)這邊請。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

謝謝,我們的行李什麼時候送上來?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您們的行李馬上就送上來了。行李員正在處理當中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(環視房間)

FA: How do you like this room? 您覺得這房間怎麼樣呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起來很舒適。我們很喜歡。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗簾拉開)這房間朝南並面對着黃浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房間鑰匙交給BELLOW先生)這是您的鑰匙。

  關於指路問路的英語對話篇2

p1: excuse me. do you know the way to the grand theater?

勞駕,請問去大劇院怎麼走?

p2: yes, but there is a long way to go.

好的,但是有好長一段路要走。

p1: are there any buses to the grand theater?

有去大劇院的公交車嗎?

p2: yes, cross the road here and there is a bus stop just around the bend. you can take a 12, 30 or 118. they all go to the grand theater.

有,穿過這條馬路拐彎處有一個公交車站,你可以乘坐12路,30路或118路,它們都去大劇院。

p1: thank you very much.

多謝。

p2: you are welcome.

不客氣。

  關於指路問路的英語對話篇3

Which Way to Go?

走哪條路?

Ryan: Excuse me please, do you know how to reach St. Peter's Church?

萊安:打擾一下,你知道怎麼去聖彼得大教堂嗎?

Duke: Oh sure! It's actually a bit far from here. You'll have to get a taxi and go to Ken Street.

德克:知道。離這有點遠,你得叫上一輛出租車到肯恩大街。

Ryan: So, it is on Ken Street, right?

萊恩:那它在鄧恩大街是嗎?

Duke: Yes. Go down to the King's corner, and there you'll see the signboard to the cathedral.

德克:是的,沿着大街一直走,到國王角落,那裏你會看到一個指向教堂的標誌。

Ryan: Yeah, got it. Thank you.

萊恩:好的,知道了,謝謝!

Duke: Just tell the taxi that you need to get down to the King's corner, Okay?

德克:直接告訴出租車司機說你要到國王角落。

Ryan: Okay. Thank you very much.

萊恩:恩,謝謝!

Duke: Don't mention it!

德克:不客氣!

  關於指路問路的英語對話篇4

Where's the Photocopy Shop?

複印店在哪?

Emily: Hello, I need to photocopy some forms, can you tell me where I can do that?

艾米麗:嗨,我想複印幾張表格,你能告訴我複印店在哪嗎?

Ann: Hmm… Yes, there's a photocopy shop at Sam's Plaza. Just walk left from the intersection. It is only three minutes away.

安:山姆廣場那邊有個複印店,從十字路口向左走,就三分鐘的路程。

Emily: Thank you so much.

艾米麗:謝謝!

Ann: You're welcome. Have a good day!

安:不客氣,祝你好運!

Emily: Same to , can I find a good restaurant up there?

艾米麗:還有一件事,那裏的路上有好的飯店嗎?

Ann: No. For a restaurant you will have to walk straight. You will see the Foodmart on the other side of the street.

安:沒有,飯店的話你還得向前走,大街另一邊有一個FOODMART。

Emily: Thanks again!

艾米麗:再次感謝!

Ann: My pleasure!

安:不客氣!

>>>下一頁更多“問路情景英語對話帶翻譯”
  關於指路問路的英語對話篇5

Joe's Place.

Joe's 的家在哪?

Ann: Hello there! Do you know where's Joe's place?

安:嗨,你知道怎麼去Joe's Place?

Ryan: There are many Joes around here. What's his last name?

萊恩:這裏有很多叫 JOE 的,他姓什麼?

Ann: It's Simpsons.

安:辛普森。

Ryan: Joe you talking about Army Joe?

萊恩:喬·辛普森。你是在說軍人JOE嗎?

Ann: Yeah, he is an Army vet.

安:恩,他是老兵。

Ryan: Okay, just turn right from that crossroad. Before you reach the other crossroad, lookfor the house with the red roof and some Eucalyptus trees. That's Army Joe's place.

萊恩:哦,從那個交叉路口像右拐。到達下一個交叉路口時你就找是紅色屋頂並有桉樹的房子,那個是他的家。

Ann: Thank you so much.

安:太謝謝您了!

Ryan: That's alright.

萊恩:不謝!

  關於指路問路的英語對話篇6

AExcuse me,Miss,can you tell me where the bank is?

打擾一下,小姐,你能告訴我銀行在哪兒嗎?

BYes,the bus doesn’t go there have to take the No.26 bus for five stops and then change to a No.16 bus and get off at the third you get off,you can see the bank.

可以,但是車不能直接到那兒你得坐5站26路公共汽車,然後換乘16路公共汽車,在第三站下車後你就能看到這家銀行了。

AHow long will it take me to get there?

到那兒需要多少時間?

BIt’s about an hour.

大約一個小時。

AI k you.

我知道了,謝謝。

BNot at all.

不用謝。

  關於指路問路的英語對話篇7

AExcuse me. Do you know where the Admiral Hotel is?

對不起,你知道海軍上將旅館在哪兒?

BThat's over on Callaway Street,isn't it?

那是在卡來威街,不是嗎?

AYes,but I can't find Callaway Street.

是的,但我找不到卡來威街。

BWalk that way for about four blocks. The hotel's about two blocks north of there.

往那邊走四條街,旅館就在那兒,往北走兩條街。

AThanks a lot.

多謝。

BNot at all.

不用客氣。

  關於指路問路的英語對話篇8

AExcuse me, you look I help you?

抱歉,你好像迷路了,需要幫忙嗎?

BOh,Thank you. I'm looking for the train station.

噢,謝謝,我正在找火車站.

ARight. Let me see. You go straight down here and turn right.

哦,好的,讓我想想,從這裏直走然後右轉。

BRight? OK,got it.

右邊?知道了.

AThen take the next left then the next right. Are you with me?

然後下一條再左轉然後再右轉。你懂我的意思嗎?

BNext left then right? OK.

下一條左轉然後再右轉,知道了。


猜你喜歡:

1.有關問路的英語情景對話

2.關於問路英語情景對話

3.有關問路英語情景對話

4.英語情景會話

5.問路常用英語對話