當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 英語關於租房問題的英語口語

英語關於租房問題的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.79W 次

小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語口語的情景對話,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,所以大家快點來讀讀,加深記憶哦,大家快點行動起來吧,英語成績纔會得到提升哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語關於租房問題的英語口語

  一我的房子下個月就到期了

AMy lease ends next month, so I have to find a new place.

我的房子下個月就到期了,我得找個新住處.

BI feel sorry for you. It's a jungle out there.

真替你難過.現在很難租到房子的.

ADo you know any places?

你知道哪裏有房子嗎?

BWell. I guess I can ask around to see if anyone's got a room or apartment available.

恩,我可以問問周圍的人.看看有沒有房子出租.

AThank you. I think I should also have a look at the Internet to see if anyone's got a sublet.

謝謝你.我想我應該上網查查,看有沒有人轉租.

BHow much do are you looking to spend?

你打算找多少價位的?

AI can only afford about 1,000 yuan a month.

我只能出得起每月1000元.

Blooks like you'll have to get a place in the suburbs.

看來你只能在郊區租了.

AIt doesn't matter, but it needs to be close to the subway or on a convenient bus route.

那倒沒關係,但是必須要靠近地鐵站或者公交站.

BAnything you need to have in the place?

那你對房間有什麼要求嗎?

AI want a bedroom with full bath, and it'll be better if the bedroom is on the sunny side.

我想要一個帶洗手間的房間,如果房間是陽面就更好了.

BYou can also check out university bulletin boards.

你可以看看大學的布告欄.

AWhy? Will those be students who are leaving?

爲什麼?有些學生要離校嗎?

BNot really, but landlords put up notices to attract students and they often have low rent.

不是,有些房主可能在貼廣告,房租一般都很便宜.

AThank you. I'll be sure to take a look.

謝謝你.我會去看看的.

BGood luck.

祝你好運.

  二詢問你們打廣告的公寓

AHello. I am calling about the apartment you advertised.

您好。我打電話是來詢問你們打廣告的公寓。

BYes, what kind of apartment are you interested in?

是的。您對哪種公寓有興趣?

AI am interested in one-bedroom. Do you have any available?

我對單牀客房有興趣。您有空餘的嗎?

BYes, I have one. When you need it?

是的,我有一間。您什麼時候要?

ASometime around next week. What can you tell me about this apartment?

大概下個星期的某個時候。您能告訴我這個公寓的情況嗎?

BWell, It's a one-bedroom apartment. The monthly rent at 650 dollars and a 300 dollars security deposit. You pay electricity only. Gas and water is included. Both the heat and stove are gas. Let me see, what else… Oh, you'll be assigned a sheltered parking space at no extra charge. And that's probably it.

好的,這是一個有一間臥室的公寓。每月的租金是650美元,還要交300美元的保證金。您只須付電費。煤氣費和水費都包含在裏面了。暖氣和爐子都是用煤氣的。讓我想想,還有什麼…噢!您還會分配到一個有遮蓋的停車場地,不用另外收費。還有…應該就是這樣了。

ASounds good. May I come over tomorrow to take a look?

聽起來不錯。我可以明天下去過去看一下嗎?

BSure. What time would you like to come?

當然。您什麼時候要過來?

AHow about 10 am?

早上十點鐘怎麼樣?

BGood, May I have your name, please?

好的。我可以問一下您的名字嗎?

AMy name is Blanca.

我叫Blanca。

BThanks for calling, Blanca. I'll see you tomorrow.

Blanca,謝謝您打電話過來。明天見。