當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 銀行英語 > 銀行英語情景對話帶翻譯閱讀

銀行英語情景對話帶翻譯閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.41W 次

出國旅遊,即使沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些常用的旅遊英語口語也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些銀行英語情景對話,希望這些情景對話會對大家有所幫助!

銀行英語情景對話帶翻譯閱讀
  銀行英語情景對話篇一

AI would like to withdraw my money and close my account please.

我想把錢都取出來,然後消戶。

BMay I see your passbook.

我能看看您的存摺嗎?

AHere you are.

給你。

BThis is a sizable sum. Is there any reason you are closing your account with us Mr. Lee?

數量很大。Lee先生,爲什麼要消戶呢?

AI will be leaving the city soon so I have no need for this account.

我要離開這裏了,所以這個賬戶沒有用了。

BI see. Well for this amount I will have to get my manager’s approval.

我明白了,這個數額需要得到經理的許可。

ANo problem. I’ll wait over there.

沒問題。我在這裏等。

BThank you. This should only be a few minutes. If you would like, there is coffee by those sofas over there.

謝謝。只要幾分鐘。如果您需要,那邊的沙發旁邊有咖啡。

ANo, thanks. Coffee makes me wired and I will be nervous enough carrying all that cash.

不用,謝謝。咖啡容易讓我興奮。本來帶這麼多錢就夠緊張的。

  銀行英語情景對話篇二

AGood morning ,welcome to Bank of the USA. How may I help you today?

早晨好,歡迎來到美國銀行,我能爲你做點什麼?

BHi,I need to transfer some money to another account. It’s urgent.

你好,我需要將錢轉到另一個賬號,很緊急。

AOkay, have you made a wire transfer at our bank before?

好的,你以前在我們銀行電匯過嗎?

BNo. I’ve never made a transfer before.

沒有,我早先沒轉過。

AIt’s alright, I will take you through the procedure. Are you transferring funds to a company or an individual account?

好吧,我會指導你如何辦手續,你是將錢轉到另一個公司賬戶還是個人賬戶?

BA company account. I need to pay a bill.

公司賬戶,我需要付錢。

AOkay, I’ll need the name of the company and their bank routing number as well as their bank’s address and phone number.

好的,我要知道公司的名字和隱含開戶號還有他們的銀行地址和手機號。

BI have all the information in this folder.

文件裏有所有信息。

AWell. You’ve come prepared. I have all the necessary materials so we can go ahead and make the transfer right now. It’s a simple transaction, and we can process it today.

看來你已經準備好了,你已經有必須的材料,現在我們就能轉賬。這是個簡單的手續,我們今天就能辦理。

BOh, that’s such a relief. I didn’t want the payment to be overdue. Thank you so much.

那讓我感到了些寬慰。我不想付款付晚了,謝謝。

AIt’s my pleasure.

爲你服務是我的榮幸。

  銀行英語情景對話篇三

AGood morning, sir. Can I help you?

早上好,先生。我能幫您點什麼嗎?

BYes, I want to deposit 1000 Yuan in my bank account.

是的,我想在銀行賬戶中存1000元錢。

APlease fill out this deposit form, first.

請先填一下這張存款單。

BOK…Here you are. Any problem on that?

好的……填好了。有什麼問題嗎?

ANo, that's fine. Do you bring your bankbook with you?

沒有問題,很好。您帶存摺了嗎?

BYes, I do. Here it is, and the cash.

帶了。這是存摺,還有現金。

AWait a moment, please.

請等一等。

BSure.

好的。

AIs there anything else I can do for you?

您還需要其他幫助嗎?

BYes. Can you tell me what the interest rate is now?

你能告訴我目前的存款利率嗎?

AThe deposit rate is 0.8% every month.

存款利率是每月0.8%。

BThanks.

謝謝。


猜你喜歡:

1.銀行英語情景口語對話:提前支取

2.銀行英語情景口語對話:企業賬戶存款

3.銀行英語情景口語對話:貨幣兌換

4.換零錢的英語情景對話

5.銀行英語服務用語