當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 英語看病情景實用對話閱讀帶翻譯

英語看病情景實用對話閱讀帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.68K 次

英語考試的聽力中,我們需要通過錄音中的情景對話來聽取我們所要的答案,今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些英語看病情景實用對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

英語看病情景實用對話閱讀帶翻譯
  英語看病情景實用對話篇一

AYou must know you've been scheduled to have an operation the day after

您一定知道,您的手術安排在後天。

BYes. But I don't know the exact time.

是的,但是我不知道確切時間。

AThe operation starts at 10 0'clock. But you'll get an injection of anaesthesia about 30 to 45 minutes in advance. If your family comes to see you before the operation, they should come before 8:30.

手術10點開始。但是你得提前30至45分鐘注射麻醉劑。如果您的家人手術前要來看您,就應該在8點半以前來。

BOh, I see. I will tell my wife. Thank you for telling me so much.

哦,我知道了,我會告訴我妻子的。謝謝你告訴我這麼多。

AIt's nothing. Did your doctor explain to you about what operation you are going to have?

沒什麼,您的醫生向您說了要動什麼手術了嗎?

BYes, of course. I am going to have my appendix removed.

當然了,我要做切除闌尾的手術。

AOK. Have you signed the consent?

好的,在手術同意書上簽字了嗎?

BYes. Here it is.

簽了,給您。

  英語看病情景實用對話篇二

AWhat's the matter with you, Mary? You look a bit pale.

瑪麗,你怎麼了?你看起來臉色有點蒼白。

BI'm afraid I've got a terrible cold. What should I do?

恐怕我得了重感冒,我該怎麼辦?

AHave you taken any medicine?

你吃藥了嗎?

BYes, but I'm not feeling very better now. Actually I'm feeling even worse.

吃了,但是我沒感覺好,實際上反倒更重了。

AWell, if I were you, I'd go to see the doctor. That might help. And you'd better stay in bed today instead of going to work.

如果我是你的話,我會去看醫生,那樣纔有用。而且你今天最好躺在牀上,別去上班了。

  英語看病情景實用對話篇三

AGood afternoon. Can I help you?

下午好,有什麼可以幫您的?

BI need some remedies for an upset stomach.

我需要一些治療消化不良的藥。

AAre you also suffering from pain and fever?

有疼痛和發燒的症狀麼?

BYes, and I also have the runs

是的,我現在還拉肚子。

AI'll give you some tablets that should make you feel better. One moment, please. Here you are. Take these tablets three times a day swallow them with water.

我給您開一些藥,這些藥可以讓您感覺舒眼點。請稍等。給您藥。一天吃三次,白水送服。

BWhen should I take them?

我什麼時候吃?

ATake on after each meal.

飯後吃一片。

BHow long should I continue taking them?

我要吃多久?

ATake them for two your symptoms persist for more than two days, you should see a doctor Also,be sure to drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.

吃兩天。如果兩天之後仍不見好轉,您就應該去看醫生。而且,一定要多喝水,以免脫水。

BThank you for your advice.

謝謝您的建議。

>>>下一頁更多“英語看病對話閱讀帶翻譯”
  英語看病對話閱讀帶翻譯篇四

AOh!!! I have a horrible toothache.

哦,我的牙痛死了。

BI strongly urge you to change your shouldn't eat too many desserts.

我鄭重地勸告您趕緊改變飲食習慣,你甜食吃得太多了。

ANothing works with my toothache now.

現在說這個對我的牙疼沒用。

BYou should go to the dentist.

你該去看看牙醫。

AI hate dentists.

我討厭看牙醫。

BWell, suffer then. If you have a toothache, you have to go to the dentist.

那麼,你就忍着吧。如果你牙痛,你應該去看牙醫的。

AIt always hurts. I hate going.

它老是痛個不停,我討厭去(看牙醫)。

BStop being such a baby. If it really hurts that much, just let them knock you out.

別像個小孩子似的,如果牙真的那麼痛的話,就讓醫生治療。

AOK, OK, I’ll go.

好了好了,我會去的。

BGood. You will feel better after you do.

那纔好,去了之後你會覺得好受一些的。

  英語看病對話閱讀帶翻譯篇五

AWell, Randy, I'd say you've got a bad case of the flu. The main thing to do is get plenty of rest and drink lots of liquids. I'll prescribe something for that throat.

嗯,藍蒂,你患了重感冒。你所要做的事便是多休息和多喝水。我會開些處方治你的喉嚨。

BThanks, doctor. Is there anything I can take for this headache?

謝謝醫師。我能吃什麼藥治療頭疼呢?

ASome aspirin or Panadol should help. You can pick some up at the pharmacy when you go to fill your prescription.

吃一些阿司匹靈或普拿疼應該會有幫助。你在去藥局拿藥時可以買一些。

BOkay.

好的。

AGoodbye, Randy. Take care.

再見,藍蒂。保重。

  英語看病對話閱讀帶翻譯篇六

AGood morning. What's the matter with you?

早上好。你哪裏不舒服?

BGood morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.

早上好,醫生。我頭疼得厲害。

AAll right, young man. Tell me how it got started.

彆着急,小夥子,告訴我怎麼回事?

BYesterday I had a runny nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I’m afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

昨天我老流鼻,現在有點鼻塞。我喉嚨很痛,恐怕還伴有高燒。感覺糟透了。

ADon't worry, young man. Lat me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say'ah' .

小夥子,別擔心,讓我給你檢查一下。我先看看你的喉嚨,張開嘴說“啊”。

BAh.

啊。

AYour throat is inflamed. And your tongue is heavily coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.

你的喉嚨發炎了,舌苔很厚。這些都是感冒的症狀。

BWhat am I supposed to do then?

那我該怎麼做呢?

AA good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a prescription.

你需要好好休息,多喝水。我馬上給你開藥方。

BThank you very much.

謝謝。


猜你喜歡:

1.醫院探病常用英語對話

2.患流行性感冒看醫生常用英語

3.每日英語對話:關於學習急救常識

4.咖啡廳裏常用英語口語情景對話

5.商店常用購物英語對話及講解

6.化妝品售貨員實用英語情景對話