當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 表達醫院看病的英語情景對話

表達醫院看病的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.08W 次

隨着中國的進一步發展,世界各地的人都會來中國從事,掌握英語可以讓你在將來的交流中先於一步,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景對話,喜歡的要來學習一下

表達醫院看病的英語情景對話

  我要做切除闌尾的手術

AYou must know you've been scheduled to have an operation the day after

您一定知道,您的手術安排在後天。

BYes. But I don't know the exact time.

是的,但是我不知道確切時間。

AThe operation starts at 10 0'clock. But you'll get an injection of anaesthesia about 30 to 45 minutes in advance. If your family comes to see you before the operation, they should come before 8:30.

手術10點開始。但是你得提前30至45分鐘注射麻醉劑。如果您的家人手術前要來看您,就應該在8點半以前來。

BOh, I see. I will tell my wife. Thank you for telling me so much.

哦,我知道了,我會告訴我妻子的。謝謝你告訴我這麼多。

AIt's nothing. Did your doctor explain to you about what operation you are going to have?

沒什麼,您的醫生向您說了要動什麼手術了嗎?

BYes, of course. I am going to have my appendix removed.

當然了,我要做切除闌尾的手術。

AOK. Have you signed the consent?

好的,在手術同意書上簽字了嗎?

BYes. Here it is.

簽了,給您。

  探望生病的朋友

ASteven, have you got better now?

史蒂文,你好點了嗎?

BYeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.

好多了,醫生說我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。

AI guess you miss your wife and children very much.

我想你是想念老婆和孩子吧。

BYeah, you are right. But I have to stay for another day for observation.

是啊,你說的沒錯啊。但是我必須再呆上一天觀察一下才行。

AIf necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

有必要的話,我可以在這裏陪你到出院。

BNo, thanks. I am very grateful that you can come to the hospital to visit me.

不了,謝謝了。你能來醫院看我,我已經很感激了。

AYou are my best friend. That's what I should do. Please don’t be a stranger.

你是我的好朋友,那是我應該做的,請不要客氣了。

  我得了重感冒

AWhat's the matter with you, Mary? You look a bit pale.

瑪麗,你怎麼了?你看起來臉色有點蒼白。

BI'm afraid I've got a terrible cold. What should I do?

恐怕我得了重感冒,我該怎麼辦?

AHave you taken any medicine?

你吃藥了嗎?

BYes, but I'm not feeling very better now. Actually I'm feeling even worse.

吃了,但是我沒感覺好,實際上反倒更重了。

AWell, if I were you, I'd go to see the doctor. That might help. And you'd better stay in bed today instead of going to work.

如果我是你的話,我會去看醫生,那樣纔有用。而且你今天最好躺在牀上,別去上班了。