當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 表達去醫院治病的英語情景對話

表達去醫院治病的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.33K 次

學習英語就是多多積累英語,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景對話,歡迎大家閱讀和參考

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">表達去醫院治病的英語情景對話

  我需要治療消化不良的藥

AGood afternoon. Can I help you?

下午好,有什麼可以幫您的?

BI need some remedies for an upset stomach.

我需要一些治療消化不良的藥。

AAre you also suffering from pain and fever?

有疼痛和發燒的症狀麼?

BYes, and I also have the runs

是的,我現在還拉肚子。

AI'll give you some tablets that should make you feel better. One moment, please. Here you are. Take these tablets three times a day swallow them with water.

我給您開一些藥,這些藥可以讓您感覺舒眼點。請稍等。給您藥。一天吃三次,白水送服。

BWhen should I take them?

我什麼時候吃?

ATake on after each meal.

飯後吃一片。

BHow long should I continue taking them?

我要吃多久?

ATake them for two your symptoms persist for more than two days, you should see a doctor Also,be sure to drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.

吃兩天。如果兩天之後仍不見好轉,您就應該去看醫生。而且,一定要多喝水,以免脫水。

BThank you for your advice.

謝謝您的建議。

  我弟弟的頭正在流血

AHello. 911. Can I help you?

您好。這是911。我能幫您嗎?

BI need the police.

我需要警察。

AWhat happened?

發生什麼事兒了?

BMy neighbor hit my borther on the head. He’s bleeding.

我的鄰居打了我弟弟的頭。他正在流血。

AGive me your address.

告訴我你的地址。

B176 Wooden Street East.

伍頓大街176號。

AAll right. The police and an ambulance are on the way. In the meantime, find a clean cloth and press it firmly over the wound. This will slow the bleeding.

警察和救護車馬上就到。在等待的同時,請找一快乾淨的布,用它緊緊按住傷口。這會減慢流血。

BI will, but please hurry.

好的,但是請快來。

AHelp will be there in just a few minutes.

救援幾分鐘之內就到。

  配處方藥

AGood afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?

先生,午安。我能爲您服務嗎?

BI'd like to get this prescription filled.

我要配這張處方。

ANo problem. Please wait a minute. Here is your medicine, sir. Take two tablets after each meal and once before bed.

沒問題。請等一下。先生,這是您的藥。每餐飯後吃兩顆,睡前一顆。

BThanks. Do you sell aspirin here?

謝謝。你們這裏賣阿司匹靈嗎?

AYes, our over-the-counter medicine is over there on that shelf.

有的,我們不需要醫師處方的藥就在那邊的架上。

BOh, I see it. Do you have multi-vitamins?

唔,我看看。你們有綜合維他命嗎?

AYes, right over here.

有的,就在這裏。

BThat'll be $16.00.

一共十六元。

AHere's a twenty.

這是二十元。

BHere's your change. Thank you.

這是找您的零錢,謝謝。