當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於醫院英文情景對話

關於醫院英文情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.16W 次

如今沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天本站小編在這裏爲大家分享一些關於醫院英文情景對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

ing-bottom: 86.09%;">關於醫院英文情景對話
  關於醫院英文情景對話一

A:Good morning.

早上好!

B:Good morning.

早上好!

A:What's the matter with you?

請問哪裏不舒服?

B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.

我發高燒,感覺糟透了。

A:How long has this been going on?

這種情況持續多久了?

B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

從昨晚開始的。實際上,我剛搬到這座城市。

A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.

好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,性別,住址等等。

B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

沒問題。醫生請問我應該掛哪科?

A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

我認爲您最好掛內科。

B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card

(兩分鐘後)給你。

A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan

謝謝。掛號費是兩元。

B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

好的。請問我該怎麼去?

A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.

坐電梯到二樓,右拐。沿着過道走.您會看到一塊牌子在您的左手邊。

B:Thanks a lot

多謝了。

A:You're welcome

不客氣。

  關於醫院英文情景對話二

A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.

你好,小姐。請坐。

B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.

你好,我感覺糟糕透了。

A:Oh, what's wrong with you?

哦,你怎麼了?

B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.

我覺得渾身無力,而且我喉嚨痛。

A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?

首先把這個溫度計放在舌下。怎麼生病了?

B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.

我昨晚睡覺前沒關窗戶。

A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,

please say ah

你確實是發燒了。我想看看你的喉嚨。張嘴說“啊”。

B:Ah. Is it serious?

啊。嚴重嗎?

A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.

嗯,我想沒什麼嚴重的。不用擔心。

B:But what should I do to get well?

但是我要怎樣做才能康復?

A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.

我先給你打一針,然後給你開一些藥。

B:When do I take the medicine?

我什麼時候吃這些藥呢?

A:Take them after meals twice a day.

這些藥一天服兩次,飯後服用。

B:What else should I do?

我還需要做些別的什麼嗎?

A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.

你要好好休息。你必須記住不要吃辣的食物並且要多喝水。

B:OK, I will.

好的.我會的。

A:I hope you will get welL soon.

我希望你快點好起來。

B:Thank you.

謝謝你。

  關於醫院英文情景對話三

病人:我嚴重感冒。另外,還伴有頭疼。請問我應該服用些什麼藥呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

藥劑師:你沒有藥方嗎?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我沒有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

藥劑師:你會不會對某些藥品過敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分藥我還是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

藥劑師:(拿起一個小盒子)我推薦你使用這一品牌的快速止痛藥。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:這藥有效果嗎?

Patient: Will this really help?

藥劑師:根據標籤上的說明,應該會吧。如果不行的話,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的熱茶。治療感冒沒什麼靈丹妙藥。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

藥劑師:我們這兒有好幾種。都挺不錯的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能賣我一些盤尼西寧?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

藥劑師:抱歉,先生。我不能買給你。你必須有醫生的證明或者醫生開的藥方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。給我來點硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

藥劑師:好的,這是一種常用藥。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:請問你們這兒有止咳糖漿或者含片嗎?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

藥劑師:當然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

藥劑師:給你,上面的說明告訴你怎麼服用,一定得看仔細了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:謝謝你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

藥劑師:還需要別的什麼嗎?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,謝謝。

Patient: No. thank you.

藥劑師:不客氣。


猜你喜歡:

1.有關醫院情景對話

2.英語看病情景實用對話

3.醫院情景對話

4.在醫院看病的英語對話

5.醫院探病常用英語對話