當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於春節的英語對話精選情景對話

關於春節的英語對話精選情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.97W 次

過春節時放的煙火十分漂亮,火樹銀花,令人目不暇接。今天本站小編整理了關於春節的英語對話給大家,希望這些英語對話對大家有所幫助!

關於春節的英語對話精選情景對話
  關於春節的英語對話篇一

ASpring Festival is the most important festival in China,isn't it?

春節是中國最重要的節日,是嗎?

BYes,that's true.

是的。

AHow long is the holiday?

春節的假期有多長呢?

BIt usually it's about 15 days.

這不一定。但是一般說大約是15天左右。

ADo you eat any special food for the festival?

人們在春節吃些什麼呢,和平時不一樣嗎?

BYes,dumpling is a e is also other example,people eat chicken for good luck.

不一樣。餃子是一定吃的,還有些別的東西,比如吃雞是爲了圖個吉利。

AThat's interesting.I'm told the Chinese firework is very beautiful,isn't it?

聽起來很有意思。聽說中國的煙花很漂亮,是嗎?

BYes,it's really wonderful!

是的,的確很漂亮.

AOh,great!I hope I can spend this Spring Festival with you here in Beijing.

太好了!我希望今年能和你們一起在北京過春節.

BI'm sure you'll have a good time.

你一定會過得很愉快的.

  關於春節的英語對話篇二

丹尼爾: Good evening! Long time no see, how are you?

晚上好! 好久不見.還好嗎?

蘇珊: Good evening! I`m fine, how about you, beauty?

晚上好!我很好美女.你呢?

丹尼爾: Thanks for God! I am fine too.

感謝上帝!我也很好.

蘇珊: How did you spend your spring festival?

你的春節是怎樣度過的呢?

丹尼爾: Aha, it is a long story!

說起來就長了.

蘇珊: I`m willing to listen to you.

我願意洗耳恭聽.

丹尼爾: Ok! Actually, I have a wonderful holiday. I spend most of the time with my family members and friends.

好的!事實上.我度過了一個精彩的假期.大多數時間我和家人和朋友待在一起.

蘇珊: That sounds great!

聽起來不錯!

丹尼爾: How about your spring festival?

你的春節是怎麼度過的呢?

蘇珊: I had visited some relatives and spend some time watching TV and surfing internet.

我拜訪了一些親戚.再就是看電視.上網.

丹尼爾: It seems that both of us are satisfied with our spring festival.

這似乎看起來我們倆都滿意自己的春節假期.

蘇珊: Quite right.

是的

丹尼爾: It`s time to say goodbye. See you!

該說再見了.

蘇珊: See you!

再見!

  關於春節的英語對話篇三

A:The Spring Festival is drawing close. By then we will have five days off. I am expecting it.

A:春節就要到了。到時我們會放五天假。我盼着這一天的到來。

B:Can you tell me something about the Spring Festival?

B:你能給我講講春節好嗎?

A:Just like you celebrate Christmas, we celebrate our lunar New Year's Day, the Spring Festival. It is a time for the family members and relatives to have a get-together.

A:就像你們過聖誕節一樣,我們慶祝我們的農曆新年——春節。這是家人和親友團聚的時刻。

B:Christmas is also a special time for us to have the family reunion and to express our best wishes to those we love and those who love us in the coming new year.

B:聖誕節也是家人和親友團聚、並向我們愛的入和愛我們的人表達我們對他們來年美好祝願的一個節日。

A:Christmas has more religious nature, while our Spring Festival is a more traditional holiday. On the New Year's Eve, we have a big dinner called "Family Reunion Dinner". One of the traditional food to eat at the dinner is dumplings. After that, the adults usually sit chatting, watching TV, or playing cards.

A:聖誕節更具宗教色彩,而我們的春節則是個更爲傳統的節日,除夕之夜,我們會吃一頓大餐,叫做“午夜飯",有一樣傳統食物就是“餃子”,吃過飯後,大人們通惜會坐下來聊天,看電視或打牌。

B:What are the children doing?

B:那孩子們做些什麼呢?

A:They usually go outside to play firecrackers and fireworks.

A:他們一般會出去放煙花和爆竹。

B:I heard one of the purposes to do it Is to frighten the devils so they wtll not come to do any harm to people in the next year.

B:我聽說放爆竹的目的是爲了嚇走惡魔,這樣它們就不會在來年危害大家。

A:Perhaps it is like what people told you. At 24 hours midnight, the time when the New Year real comes, we exchange "Happy New Year" to each other, and parents and grandparents will take out small packages wrapped with red paper, in them are some what we call "Lucky Money".

A:盛許正如人們所告訴你的那樣吧。到了午夜零點時,新年就算真正到來了。我們互道“新年好”,父母和祖父母們要拿出紅紙包來,裏面包的是錢,我們把它叫做“壓歲錢”。

B:Who will get the money?

B:誰能拿到這個錢呢?

A:Of course the children.

A:當然是孩子們。


猜你喜歡:

1.英語情景對話春節

2.關於經典的英語對話精選

3.有關新年實用英語對話

4.關於最簡單的英語對話精選

5.有關於春節的英語短文精選

6.關於英語情景對話精選