當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關醫院情景對話

有關醫院情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.45W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關醫院情景對話

 有關醫院情景對話:掛號

Steven has been sick for a few days and today he decides to go to a hospital to see a doctor. First he comes to the registration office.

史蒂文感覺不舒服已有一段時間,於是今天他決定到醫院去看醫生。首先他來到了醫院掛號處。

Steven: Where shall I register, please?

史蒂文:請問在哪兒掛號?

Nurse: Here. Do you have a registration card?

護士:這裏,你有掛號卡嗎?

Steven: Yes. Here you are.

史蒂文:有,給你。

Nurse: Please register your information here and pay for rt. And I’ll make a medical record for you.

護士:請在這兒註冊信息並交費,我要給你寫一份病歷。

Steven: OK. How much do I need to pay for the registration?

史蒂文:好的,我需要付多少錢掛號費?

Nurse: Please pay ten yuan for the registration.

護士:請交1O元錢掛號費。

Steven: Here is my money.

史蒂文:給你錢。

Nurse: This is your registration card. Please don’t lose it and bring it whenever you come.

護士:這是你的掛號卡。請不要遺失,每次來時帶着它。

Steven: Yes, I will. But can you tell me how to get to the consulting room?

史蒂文:好的,我會帶的。請問到診療室如何走?

Nurse: Go down this way until you come to the drugstore. Make a left tum and it's just there.

護士:沿這條路走到藥房,再向左拐就到了。

 有關醫院情景對話:就診

Steven has a terrible headache. He goes to see a doctor.

史蒂文頭疼得厲害。他去看醫生。

Doctor: Good morning. What's the matter with you?

醫生:早上好。你哪裏不舒服?

Steven: Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.

史蒂文:早上好,醫生。我頭疼得厲害。

Doctor: All right, young man Tell me how it got started.

醫生:彆着急,小夥子,告訴我怎麼回事?

Steven: Yesterday I had a runny nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I’m afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

史蒂文:昨天我老流鼻,現在有點鼻塞。我喉嚨很痛,恐怕還伴有高燒。感覺糟透了。

Doctor: Don't worry, young man. Lat me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say"ah" .

醫生:小夥子,別擔心,讓我給你檢查一下。我先看看你的喉嚨,張開嘴說“啊”。

Steven: Ah.

史蒂文:啊。

Doctor: Your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is heavily coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.

醫生:你的喉嚨發炎了,舌苔很厚。這些都是感冒的症狀。

Steven: What am I supposed to do then?

史蒂文:那我該怎麼做呢?

Doctor: A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a prescription.

醫生:你需要好好休息,多喝水。我馬上給你開藥方。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文:謝謝。

 有關醫院情景對話:買藥

Steven's wife Julia is sick. Steven goes to the hospital to buy her some medicine.

史蒂文的妻子茱莉婭生病了,史蒂文去醫院幫她買藥。

Doctor: What can I do for you?

醫生:有什麼需要嗎?

Steven: I need some medicine.

史蒂文:我需要一些藥。

Doctor: For whom?

醫生:給誰的?

Steven: My wife. She suffers from a bad cold.

史蒂文:我妻子。她着涼了,很難受。

Doctor: What symptoms does she have?

醫生:她有什麼症狀?

Steven: Fever and a bad cough.

史蒂文:發燒,咳嗽也很厲害。

Doctor:I see. Don't worry, just a common cold.

醫生:知道了,別擔心,只是普通感冒。

Steven: What kind of medicine does she need?

史蒂文:需要什麼樣的藥品呢?

Doctor: Patulin will be enough.

醫生:感冒藥就可以了。

Steven: How many pills for each time?

史蒂文:每次要吃多少粒啊?

Doctor: Nine pills per day, and three pills after each meal.

醫生:一天9粒,每頓飯後3粒。

Steven: Thank you very much.

史蒂文:非常感謝

Doctor: It's my pleasure.

醫生:不用謝。

有關醫院情景對話:探病

Steven’s friend Peter comes to visit him while he is in hospital. Now they are talking about Steven's conditions.

史蒂文的朋友皮特在史蒂文生病期間來看望他。此刻他們正討論着史蒂文身體狀況。

Peter: Steven, have you got better now?

皮特:史蒂文,你好點了嗎?

Steven: Yeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.

史蒂文:好多了,醫生說我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。

Peter: I guess you miss your wife and children very much.

皮特:我想你是想念老婆和孩子吧。

Steven: Yeah, you are right. But I have to stay for another day for observation.

史蒂文:是啊,你說的沒錯啊。但是我必須再呆上一天觀察一下才行。

Peter: If necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

皮特:有必要的話,我可以在這裏陪你到出院。

Steven: No, thanks. I am very grateful that you can come to hospital to visit me.

史蒂文:不了,謝謝了。你能來醫院看我,我已經很感激了。

Peter: You are my best friend. That's what I should do. Please don’t be a stranger.

皮特:你是我的好朋友,那是我應該做的,請不要客氣了。