當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 酒店常用的英語情景對話

酒店常用的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.87W 次

現在國人出去外面的多了,那麼 外面去到外面要住酒店時,怎麼跟人家表達呢?下面,小編在這給大家帶來酒店常用的英語情景對話,歡迎大家借鑑參考!

酒店常用的英語情景對話

  入 住

  (F: Frontdesk G: Guest)

F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?

歡迎來到海邊酒店。能爲您做點什麼嗎?

G: I’d like a room, please.

我要住店。

F: Would you prefer a single or a double?

你是要單人間還是雙人間呢?

G: A double, please. How much is that?

雙人間,價格是多少?

F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?

145美元每晚,你要住幾晚呢?

G: Just tonight.

就今晚。

F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?

一晚含稅總共145美元。您的名字是?

G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.

我是達維斯。

F: And how do you spell that, sir?

怎麼拼寫呢?

G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.

是D-A-V-I-E-S。

F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?

好的,你想要如何付款?

G: Do you take VISA?

能用VISA卡嗎?

F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.

可以,我們接受VISA卡,萬事達卡,美國運通。

G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA time is checkout?

我用VISA付款,退房時間是?

F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?

10點退房。您的房間號是505。您還有其他疑問嗎?

G: And is there a restaurant?

有餐廳嗎?

F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.

3樓有餐廳,有一個咖啡廳在大廳旁邊。

G: Is there a pool here?

有游泳池嗎?

F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.

有的,在2樓。但是需要自己帶毛巾。

G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?

餐廳什麼時候關門呢?

F: They both close at 10:00 P.M.

餐廳和游泳池都是10點。

G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.

好的,6:30能夠叫醒我嗎?

F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay.

沒問題,叫醒服務6:30,希望您住的愉快!

瞭解更多前臺英語,點擊以下圖片進入:

  點 餐

  (W: Waiter G: Guest)

W: Good evening,madam and you have a reservation?

晚上好,先生女士,請問你有預訂嗎?

G: Yes,I’m son.

我是Johnson.

W: This way, please, son. Here is your table. Is this all right?

這邊請,Johnson.先生。這是你的座位,可以嗎?

G: Thank ’s nice,indeed.

謝謝,非常好。

W: My ’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

不客氣,這是菜單。(一會兒後)你們準備點菜了嗎,先生女士?

G: No,we are still looking at the see,this is our first trip to you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

還沒,我們還在看菜單呢。你看,這是我們第一次來中國,你可以給我們推薦一些中國菜嗎?

W: How much would you spend?

你大概消費多少錢呢?

G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

錢不是問題,我想要一些好的有中國特色的菜。

W: Yes, me introduce you to some specials.

好的,先生。讓我向您介紹一些特色菜。

瞭解更多餐廳英文,點擊以下圖片進入:

  客房服務

  (R:Room Attendant G:Guest)

R: This is housekeeping, can I help you?

這是客房服務中心,有什麼可以幫到您嗎?

G: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?

我忘了帶轉換插頭,能借一個嗎?

R: Yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 5 Euro.

沒問題,我們可以借一個給您,不過您要付五歐元的押金。

G: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?

可以。我可以多要幾條毛巾嗎?

R: Of many would you need?

當然可以,要幾條呢?

G: Two bath towels please. Thank you.

兩條浴巾。謝謝。

  洗衣房

  (A:Room Attendant B:Guest)

A: Excuse you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.

打擾一下,您有需要洗的衣物嗎?洗衣房服務員員來收衣物了。

G: No,not now,thank you.

現在還不需要,謝謝你.

A: If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.

如果您有需要洗的衣物,請把它們放在浴室後面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人員每天早上會來取走。

G: Thank you.

謝謝你。

A: Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

請您告訴我們,或者在洗衣單上標明是否您的衣物需要熨燙、水洗、乾洗或者縫補並且說明您什麼時候要取回這些衣物。

G: I if there is any laundry damage?I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.

好的,我明白了。如果衣物損壞怎麼辦呢?我想知道您們酒店會怎麼處理這個問題。

A: In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.

如果是這樣,酒店讓人會賠償。賠償不會超過所洗衣物的十倍。

G: That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.

那聽起來非常合理。我希望衣物不會出現損壞。

A: Don't worry,Ma' Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.

不要擔心,女士。我們洗衣房工作經驗很豐富的。

G: All k you for your information.

那好吧,謝謝你的提醒。

A: Not at all.

不用謝。

瞭解更多客房英文,點擊以下圖片進入:

  退 房

  (F: Frontdesk G: Guest)

F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?

下午好,請問有什麼可以幫到您?

G: Can you check me out please?

可以幫我退房嗎?

F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

好的,請問您怎麼稱呼,您的房間號是多少?

G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

我的房間號是305,我叫史密斯

F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

請您稍等。這是您的賬單,請看看是否正確。

G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?

一共消費了330,這多出來的20是怎麼回事?

F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

這是您在房間內撥打國際長途的費用。

G: Can I pay with a credit card?

我可以用信用卡支付嗎?

F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

當然,請您給我下您的護照。

G: Here you are.

給你。

F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

這是您的收據,謝謝您,祝您有愉快的一天

G: Thank you, you too, bye.

謝謝,你也是,再見。