當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 預訂酒店英語對話稿精選

預訂酒店英語對話稿精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.34W 次

隨着全球化的不斷加深以及世界科技的迅猛發展,作爲世界普通話的英語,其重要性日趨上升。本站小編整理了預訂酒店英語對話稿,歡迎閱讀!

預訂酒店英語對話稿精選
  預訂酒店英語對話稿一

Scene:The telephone in Swan House rings.A captain(c) answers the call.

場景:在天鵝賓館電話響了。一個領班在接電話。

C:Good Swan Ming I help you?

早上好,我是天鵝賓館的李明您有什麼需要幫助。

G:What time do you open this evening?今晚你們什麼時候營業。

C:We open at six thirty, we take the last orders at ten thirty.

女士,我們6:30開始,10:30打烊。

G:Well, I’d like to reserve a table for four this evening.

好的,晚上我要預訂一個4人桌。

C:Yes, time would you like to have your table?

好的,女士。你想什麼時候要呢。

G:About seven,I think.我想大約7點吧。

C:A table for four at seven this I have your name,madam?

晚上7點,一張4人桌,我能知道你的名字嗎,女士?

G:Leavens,Mary Leavens.

C:Thank you,Mrs lood forward to having you this evening.

謝謝,Mrs Leavens。我們期待今晚你的到來。

G:Oh, one more chance of a table by the window?We’d like to enjoy the night view of Shanghai.

噢,還有一件事,有靠窗的桌子嗎?我們想欣賞一下上海的夜景。

C:I see. Leave it to will try our there anything else I can for you?

我明白,爲你預留,我們將盡全力,還有什麼爲您服務的嗎?

G:No,-bye.沒有了,謝謝。再見。

C:Good-bye,Mrs have g good day.

再見Mrs Leavens。玩得愉快。

  預訂酒店英語對話稿二

Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

前臺:皇家酒店,我能爲您服務嗎?

John: Yes. I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4. Do you have any vacancies?

約翰:我想訂一個房間,五月2號到4號,請問你們還有空房嗎?

Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

前臺:還有空房。您需要什麼樣的房間?

John: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

約翰:我想要一個可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk: No problem, sir.

前臺:沒問題,先生。

John: How much will that be?

約翰:價格如何?

Front Desk: It's RMB 400 per night.

前臺:每晚400元。

John: That's a little high. I'm told your hotel is offering a discount now.

約翰:價格有點高。我聽說你們酒店正在打折。

Front Desk: Yes, we were, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

前臺:是的,但打折期昨天就結束了。很抱歉。

John: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

約翰:我明白了。那麼你們是否還有其他便宜一點的套房?

Front Desk: No, sir. This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.

前臺:沒有了,先生。到目前爲止,這是最便宜的套房。

John: OK, I'll take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

約翰:那好吧,我就預定它了。順便問一下,房價是否包括早餐?

Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

前臺:是的,包括早餐。現在我能問一下您的名字嗎?

John: My name is John Deep.

約翰:我叫John Deep。

Front Desk: Would you kindly spell that for me?

前臺:您能拼一下嗎?

John: That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

約翰:J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.

Front Desk: Thank you. How many nights would you like to stay?

前臺:謝謝。另外您預計在此停留多久?

John: Three nights, from May 2 .

約翰:三天,五月2號開始。

Front Desk: Certainly, sir. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. We look forward to seeing you.

前臺:好的。我們的登記時間是在下午一點鐘之後。靜候您的光臨。

John: Thank you.

約翰:謝謝。

  預訂酒店英語對話稿三

Receptionist:—Good afternoon, Santa Hotel. May I help you?

下午好,Santa酒店,有什麼可以幫您?

Mrs Ryefield:—Yes. I´d like to book a room, please.

我想訂房。

Receptionist:—Certainly. When would you like to have the room madam?

當然,您想要什麼時候的房間呢?

Mrs Ryefield:—3rd of March.

3月3號

Receptionist:—How long will you be staying?

您想住多久?

Mrs Ryefield:—Three nights.

3個晚上。

Receptionist:—What kind of room would you like, madam?

好的,女士,您想要什麼類型的房間?

Mrs Ryefield:—Er... Double room. I´d appreciate it if you could give me a room with a view over the lake.

雙人房吧。如果你能個幫我訂個帶湖景的,就最好了。

Receptionist:—Certainly, madam. I´ll just check what we have available. . . I am so sorry, we do not have double room available on 3rd of March, but we do have king size room available with a really splendid view. Would you mind having a king size room instead of double room?

當然,女士,先讓我看下我們的房間情況……很抱歉,3月3號的雙人房沒有了,但是我們有帶豪華景觀的大牀房,可以嗎?

Mrs Ryefield:—How much is the charge of king size room per night?

大牀房多少錢一晚?

Receptionist:—It is 680 RMB per night.

680元一個晚上。

Mrs Ryefield:—Well not bad. I would like to have one then.

哦還好,那要大牀房吧。

Receptionist:—Great. Would you like breakfast?

好的,您想要早餐嗎?

Mrs Ryefield:—No, thanks.

不了,謝謝。

Receptionist:—Who´s the booking for, please, madam?

女士,請問預訂人的姓名是?

Mrs Ryefield:—Mr and Mrs Ryefield, that´s R-Y-E-F-I-E-L-D.

Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士。

Receptionist:—Okay, let me make sure I got that: Mr and Mrs Ryefield. king size room for March of 3rd, 4th and 5th. Is that correct?

好的,我再確認一下信息,Ryefield先生和Ryefield女士預定的從3月3日到3月5日,3晚的大牀房,對嗎?

Mrs Ryefield:—Yes it is. Thank you.

是的,謝謝!

Receptionist:—You are very welcome. Is there anything I can help you with?

不客氣,還有什麼可以幫您的嗎?

Mrs Ryefield: - I guess that's all for now.

目前就這些了。

Receptionist: Thank you for choosing Santa Hotel and have a nice day. Goodbye.

好的,感謝您選擇Santa酒店,祝您愉快,再見。

Mrs Ryefield:—Goodbye!

再見!


看了“預訂酒店英語對話稿”的人還看了:

1.關於酒店預定英語對話

2.關於酒店預訂英語對話

3.關於賓館英語對話精選

4.英語情景會話 酒店前臺訂房

5.預定酒店英語情景對話