當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 入住酒店的英語對話精選

入住酒店的英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.1W 次

情景對話(Situational Dialogue)是基礎英語教學中極爲常用的一種描述(Presentation)和練習(Practice)方式。本站小編整理了入住酒店的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

入住酒店的英語對話精選
  入住酒店的英語對話篇一

A:Hi, Todd. Long time no see.

嗨,託德,好久不見了。

B:Hi. Nice to see you here. Oh, this is my wife Lena. Lena, this is Benjamin.

嗨。見到你真高興。哦,對了,這是我的妻子蕾娜。蕾娜,這是本傑明。

C:Nice to see you.

我也很高興見到你。

A:Nice to see you too. I've made a reservation for you guys. Wanna go and have a look?

我已經爲你們預定好了一個房間了。現在想去看一下嗎?

B:Sure, you are the boss.

當然可以,聽你的。

D:Good afternoon. Can I help you, sir?

下午好。有什麼能爲您效勞的嗎?

A:Well, I made a reservation last week for this American couple by the name of Benjamin. Here they are.

上週我用本傑明這個名字爲這對美國夫婦預定了一個房間。現在他們來了。

D:A minute, please. Benjamin… Oh, yes, here it is. One double-room for a whole week, here is the registration card. Will you please fill this form out, sir?

請稍等。本傑明……哦,是的,這兒呢。一個雙人間預定一週。這是登記卡。能麻煩您填一下嗎?

B:Love to Done. Here you are.

非常樂意。填完了。給你。

D:Thank you. Now everything is in order. Your room number is 8715.

謝謝。全都處理好了。你們的房間號是8715。

B:Is it on the 87th floor? Wow?

房間在87層嗎?哇噻!

D:No, sir. In China, 8 is only a lucky number. It's on the 7th floor.

不,先生。在中國8只是一個幸運數字。房間在第七層。

B:Thank you. By the way, is there a dressing table in the room?

謝謝你。順便問一下,房間裏有梳妝檯嗎?

D:Yes. A traditional wooden one.

有的。是一個傳統的木質梳妝檯。

  入住酒店的英語對話篇二

A: Good evening sir, welcome to Sea shell hotel, how are you doing today?

晚上好,先生。歡迎來到Sea Shell 酒店,您好嗎?

B: Hi, I am good, thanks. my name is Mike Wilson and I have a reservation for tonight.

你好,我很好,謝謝! 我叫Mike Wilson,我預定了一個房間。

A: Let me check. OK, yes. A king room for one night.

好的,讓我看下。是的沒錯,一晚的大牀房。

A: That’s right.

是的。

B: You are in room 408. How would you like to pay for the room?

您將入住房間408,您想如何支付呢?

A: Do you take American Express Travelers Checks?

你們接受American Express的旅行者支票嗎?

B: Certainly, are they in American funds?

當然,是美金的嗎?

A: No, in Canadian. Is that OK?

不是,是加幣的,可以嗎?

B: Yes, no problem. With the exchange, that comes to 83.76 Canadian.

當然,沒問題。 根據匯率換算,一共是83.76加幣。

A: Do I pay now or when I check out.

我是現在支付還是退房的時候支付?

B: In advance, please.

是提前支付的。

A: Here you go.

好的,給你。

B: Thank you. Mr. Wilson. The elevator is just around the corner. Do you need any help with your bags?

謝謝,Wilson先生,電梯在角落那邊,您需要人幫您拿行李嗎?

A: No thanks. I can manage myself.

不用謝謝,我可以自己拿。

B: Is there anything else we can do to help you to enjoy your stay?

還有什麼可以幫您的嗎?

A: Can you give me a wake-up call at 7:00?

您可以給我一個7點的叫醒服務嗎?

B: I do apologize Mr. Wilson, we don’t do that from here. You can use the clock radio in the room, or you can program the telephone in your room to ring at 7:00.

非常抱歉,Wilson先生。我們無法從前臺爲您提供叫醒服務。您可以使用房間裏的收音機來設定鬧鐘,也可以設置一個7點自動撥打到您房間的電話。

A: Oh, yes. I have a meeting at downtown tomorrow. Does this hotel have a shuttle bus?

哦好。我明天在市中心有個會議,酒店有巴士嗎?

B: Sorry, I’m afraid we don’t, but we will be happy to call a taxi for you if you provide us with the details.

抱歉,恐怕沒有。但是我們很樂意爲您轎車如果您能把具體出發的時間和地點告訴我。

A: No, that won’t be necessary. I can call from my room.

哦那沒必要,我可以自己從房間打電話叫的。

B: Sorry about that Mr. Wilson. But there are no charges for local calls.

很抱歉,Wilson先生。但是本地撥打是不收費的。

A:Ok, that sounds good for me.

好的,那還不錯。

  入住酒店的英語對話篇三

YOU: Hello, My name is Dennis. I have a reservation.

HOTEL CLERK: Certainly, sir. (CHECKS THE RESERVATION SYSTEM) Yes, would you like a room facing the pool or the ocean?

YOU:. Is there a difference in price between the two?

HOTEL CLERK: Yes, the rooms that face the ocean are $100 per night, while the ones facing the pool are $80 per night.

YOU:. OK, I'll go with the one facing the ocean, please.

HOTEL CLERK: And you would like that for three nights, correct?

YOU:. Yes, that's right.

HOTEL CLERK: I'll have the porter bring up your bags.

YOU:. No, that's fine, I'll do it myself.


看了“入住酒店的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於入住酒店英語對話

2.辦理入住酒店英語對話

3.酒店預訂英語對話精選

4.關於賓館英語對話精選

5.酒店英語情景對話對話