當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 酒店預約英語對話精選

酒店預約英語對話精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.48W 次

隨着經濟全球化的發展,英語已然成爲國際交流的主要語言。在世界各國文化交流與融合中,英語變體隨之產生。小編精心收集了酒店預約英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

酒店預約英語對話精選
  酒店預約英語對話1

客人:

Hello, I’d like to reserve a twin room from March 16 to 18.

你好,我想訂個帶兩張單人牀的房間,從三月十六號住到十八號。

服務員:

Yes. We still have one available for those days.

好的,我們正好還有一間空房。

客人:

What is your rate?

請問住一晚多少錢?

服務員:

50 dollars per night.

每晚五十美元。

客人:

That sounds fine. I’ll take it.

好的,我就訂這間。

服務員:

All right.

沒問題。

  酒店預約英語對話2

Romm reservations. Can I help you?

我是房間部預訂部的,能幫您嗎?

BHello,is there a room available?

你好,還有房間嗎?

AWhat kind of room do you have in mind?

想要什麼樣的房間?

BA twin room,please.

一個雙人房間。

AHold on,please. ...I'm afraid we're fully only room available at the moment is a suite.

請等一等......恐怕已經全訂完了,空着的只有套房了。

BOh,I see. Thank you anyway.

知道了,謝謝。

  酒店預約英語對話3

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能幫您什麼嗎?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,這裏是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我將會住很長一段時間的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

請問套房多少錢呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您訂的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服務費嗎?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服務費。

C: Meals included?

餐費有包含在內嗎?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。

C: What services come with that?

都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前預付嗎?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在幾樓呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它們之間有什麼不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一間更安靜?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之後都沒有房間了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方爲您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,謝謝,再見。


看了“酒店預約英語對話”的人還看了:

1.預定酒店英語情景對話

2.英語情景會話

3.預約的英語日常情景對話

4.關於酒店預訂英語對話

5.預約常用英語對話