當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關酒店入住的英語對話

有關酒店入住的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.74W 次

英語對話課教學要以培養學生語言交際能力爲目的,注重豐富的情景設計,學習實用易學的句型表達。小編精心收集了有關酒店入住的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">有關酒店入住的英語對話
  有關酒店入住的英語對話1

A:Hi, I'm here to check in.

你好,我來登記入住。

B:Would you please fill out this registration1 form?

請你填一下這份登記表好嗎?

B:Thank you… Excuse me, sir. You forgot to fill in your visa number.

謝謝……不好意思,先生。你忘記填寫簽證號碼了。

A:Did I? Let me see that… Oh, sorry… here you are.

是嗎?讓我看看……噢,不好意思……給你。

  有關酒店入住的英語對話2

A:This is the bell captain's desk. May I help you?

服務臺,能爲您效勞嗎?

B:We're going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please?

我們馬上要結賬,請來幫我拿行李好嗎?

A:Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?

好的,先生。請告訴我您的房間號碼好嗎?

B:Yes, they are 1016,1018.

好的,1016和1018號房。

A:Room 1016 and 1018. We will send a bellboy immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?

1016和1018號房,我立即派服務員過去,請在房間等候好嗎?

C:(After several minutes)Good morning, sir. I've come for your bags.

(幾分鐘後)先生,早安。我來取您的行李。

B:Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I'll bring the shoulder bag with me.

謝謝。您拿這兩個旅行箱好嗎?我自己帶着手提包。

C:Certainly, sir. Two suitcases?

當然好,先生。兩個旅行箱嗎?

B:Yes.

是的。

C:Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?

裏面有什麼貴重或易碎物品嗎?

B:No.

沒有。

C:This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the bell captain's desk. Could you pick them up there, please?

這是您的取物條。我們會將您的行李存放在服務檯,請您到那兒領取好嗎?

B:Certainly.

好的。

C:Thank you, sir.

謝謝您,先生。

  有關酒店入住的英語對話3

A:Good evening, sir and madam. Welcome to our hotel!

晚上好,夫人,先生。歡迎光臨!

B:Thanks. Good evening.

謝謝。晚上好。

A:(Opening the trunk,taking oul the baggage and looking ot the name on the baggage tags.) I'm the doorman, sir. So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

(打開行李箱,取出行李,看看行李上的姓名標籤。)先生,我是接待員。你們一共有四件行李嗎?

B:Er... Maybe five, Margaret(C)?

哦……也許是五個,瑪格麗特(C),對嗎?

A:Five? Oh,sorry. Let me have a check again.

五個?噢,對不起。我再確認一下。

C:Oh, no, Bell. Always poor memory! We've got only four.

噢,貝爾,不是五個。您的記憶總是這麼差!我們一共只有四件行李。

B:I see.(To the doorman) Sorry, boy. You're right. Four pieces.

我想起來了。(轉向接待員)對不起,小夥子,您是對的,一共四件。

A:Never mind, sir. The Reception Desk is straight ahead. After you, please.

沒關係,先生。接待處就在前面。您先請。

B:Yes, thank you.

好,謝謝。


看了“有關酒店入住的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於辦理酒店入住英語對話

2.關於入住酒店英語對話

3.關於酒店入住的英語對話精選

4.關於酒店入住的英語對話

5.關於酒店預訂英語對話