當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 酒吧英語情景對話

酒吧英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.91W 次

下面是本站小編整理的酒吧英語情景對話,希望對大家有幫助。

酒吧英語情景對話

這個座位有人嗎?Is this seat taken?

我能請你喝一杯嗎?Can I buy you a drink?

你們這裏有什麼啤酒?What kinds of beer do you have?

我想來瓶啤酒。I’ll have a beer。

我想來點香檳。I’ll take some champagne。

我想要杯葡萄酒。I’d like a glass of wine。

我要冰的。Make it a cold one。

請來兩個橄欖。Two olives, please。

再給我來一杯。Give me another。

我來給你倒。Let me pour this for you。

我想敬杯酒。I’d like to propose a toast。

再喝一點兒嗎?Would you like more?

想再喝一圈嗎?Would you like another round?

我現在酒喝得少了。I’m a light drinker now。

你喝醉了。You’re drunk。

我要借酒消愁。I’m going to drown my sorrows。

乾杯!Cheers!

喝乾嘍。Drink up。

爲你的健康乾杯!Here’s to your health!

該打烊了。It’s closing time。

我想你已經喝得差不多了。I think you’ve had enough。

我們再喝一杯就回家吧。Let’s have one more for the road。

  酒吧英語情景對話:At the Bar

Jack:This is a great bar. It’s really hopping。

Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住貴酒店。

Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 當然可以,能把姓名給我嗎?

Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。

Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房嗎?

Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的沒錯,是明天退房。

Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要喚醒服務嗎?

Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,請在早上6.30喚醒我。

Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房間號碼是五層的502房間。早餐是早晨6.30到9點。祝您入住愉快。

Guest: Thank you.謝謝你。

  酒店英語情景對話-【對話2】:

Guest: Good evening, I have a reservation under the name of Tomlinson.晚上好,我有預定,名字是Tomlinson. Hotel

staff: Ok I’ve found it. Checking out on the 27th? 好,我找到了。是27日退房嗎?

Guest: That’s right. 沒錯。

Hotel staff: Can I take a credit card for the deposit? 我能用您的信用卡劃賬押金嗎?

Guest: Yes, sure. Also, I’d like a non-smoking room please. 當然可以。另外,請給我一間無煙房間。

Hotel staff: Certainly madam. Here’s your key. Your room is on the 7th floor and on the left. Room 781. Check out is at 12 noon. 當然可以,女士。這是您的房間鑰匙。您的房間在7層左側,房間號碼781。退房需要在中午12點之前。

請問尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please?

請問您什麼時候結帳離開?

May I see your passport, please?

請讓我看一下您的護照好嗎?

May I know your nationality, please?

請問您的國籍是什麼?

2. 麻煩客人時,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please?

請您填寫這張表格好嗎?

Could you write that down, please?

請您寫下來好嗎?

Could you draft the fax, please?

請您寫下傳真的草稿好嗎?

Could you hold the line, please?

請不要掛電話好嗎?

3.詢問客人的喜好或是做什麼時,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee?

請問您要喝茶還是咖啡?