當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第1071期:週末安排和野生動植物以及藝術

美語情景對話 第1071期:週末安排和野生動植物以及藝術

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.17W 次

Josh: Hey, Shirley.

喬什:嗨,雪莉。

Shirley: Hey, Josh.

雪莉:嗨,喬什。

Josh: So how was your weekend?

喬什:你週末過得怎麼樣?

Shirley: Hmm, quite busy this weekend.

雪莉:嗯,我這個週末非常忙。

Josh: Really? Those are hard.

喬什:是嗎?很辛苦。

Shirley: Yeah.

雪莉:對。

Josh: So what did you do on Saturday?

喬什:你週六做了什麼?

Shirley: Well, Saturday morning, I usually clean the house.

雪莉:我一般在週六上午打掃房子。

Josh: Okay.

喬什:好。

Shirley: Yeah. It's kind of boring, but I have to clean the bathroom and then the kitchen, and then the lounge room because I have lots of cats. And the cats leave hair everywhere. So I always have to clean on Saturday mornings.

雪莉:嗯。這很無聊,不過我必須要打掃衛生間、廚房和休息室,因爲我養了很多貓。到處都是貓毛。所以我週六上午必須打掃。

Josh: Yes, cats are messy.

喬什:嗯,貓咪會把房子弄得不整潔。

Shirley: Yeah.

雪莉:對。

Josh: So after you cleaned, what did you do?

喬什:打掃之後你又做了什麼?

Shirley: Well, in the afternoon, I went for a walk up the mountain. It was a beautiful sunny day. There were no clouds in the sky.

雪莉:下午我去爬山了。週六那天陽光明媚,天空中沒有云。

Josh: Wow.

喬什:哇哦。

Shirley: It was gorgeous. So I walked up the mountain and I saw a ferret.

雪莉:真的很漂亮。我在爬山途中看到了一隻雪貂。

Josh: A ferret?

喬什:一隻雪貂?

Shirley: Yeah.

雪莉:對。

Josh: Wow.

喬什:哇哦。

Shirley: They're a little furry animal, four legs, tail—not like a rabbit, but about the same size as a rabbit.

雪莉:雪貂是一種很小的有毛動物,它們的尾巴和兔子的不一樣,但是長度和兔子的一樣。

Josh: Okay.

喬什:好。

Shirley: And they're kind of gold brown color.

雪莉:它們的顏色是那種金褐色。

Josh: Wow, did you see any other animals on your walk?

喬什:哇哦,你在爬山的過程中看到其他動物了嗎?

Shirley: No. I didn't see any other animals on the ground. But I did see a beautiful bird flying in the sky.

雪莉:沒有。我沒有看到其他陸地動物。不過我看到了一隻漂亮的鳥兒在空中飛。

Josh: Wow. Do you know what kind?

喬什:哇哦?你知道那是什麼鳥嗎?

Shirley: I think it was an ibis. It's a big bird that usually walks in the water. It has long legs and it was white with a black head.

雪莉:我想那是一隻䴉。那是通常在水中走的一種大型鳥。它的腿很長,頭是黑色的,而身子是白色的。

Josh: Great. So after your walk, did you do anything else?

喬什:很好。爬山之後你還有做其他事嗎?

Shirley: I went home and then I watched some TV.

雪莉:我回家看了會兒電視。

Josh: Okay.

喬什:好。

Shirley: That was about it for my Saturday.

雪莉:我週六就是這麼度過的。

Josh: Okay. What did you do on Sunday?

喬什:好。那你週日做了什麼?

Shirley: Sunday, I went to the art museum.

雪莉:我週日去美術館了。

Josh: Really?

喬什:真的嗎?

Shirley: Yeah.

雪莉:對。

Josh: Great.

喬什:真不錯。

Shirley: I really like to go and see new art; pictures or paintings or photographs or sometimes sculptures.

雪莉:我非常喜歡去欣賞新的藝術作品,比如圖畫、油畫、攝影作品或是雕塑。

Josh: Okay. So who's your favorite artist?

喬什:好。你最喜歡的藝術家是誰?

Shirley: I don't really have a favorite artist but I really like watercolors, so pictures that are painted with just soft—a kind of soft painting style.

雪莉:我沒有特別喜歡的藝術家,不過我很喜歡水彩畫,是那種用顏料作的畫,類似軟繪畫風格。

Josh: Do you like paintings of nature?

喬什:你喜歡描繪自然風光的畫作嗎?

Shirley: I do like paintings of nature. I especially like paintings of flowers and animals and places that have water like lakes or rivers or the sea.

雪莉:我非常喜歡描繪自然風光的畫作。我尤其喜歡描繪花朵和動物的畫作,還有描繪湖泊、河流和海洋的畫作。

Josh: Oh, that sounds like you had a great weekend.

喬什:哦,聽起來你度過了美好的週末時光。

Shirley: Yeah, it was good. Thanks.

雪莉:對,的確很美好。謝謝。

Josh: Okay.

喬什:好的。

美語情景對話 第1071期:週末安排和野生動植物以及藝術

譯文屬僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載