當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:打冰球與健身

生活英語情景對話:打冰球與健身

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.2W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

生活英語情景對話:打冰球與健身

 生活英語情景對話:打冰球

Todd: OK, Chris, Friday the 13th is coming up. So, first of all, are you superstitious?

克里斯,這週五正好是13日。我想先問你個問題,你迷信嗎?

Chris: Yes. When I play sports I'm superstitious. I have a lucky shirt and stuff like that.

是的,我打球的時候很迷信。我有一件幸運衫和一些幸運物件。

Todd: Oh, really!

哦,真的!

Chris: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: So what's your lucky shirt?

那麼,你的幸運襯衫是什麼樣的?

Chris: It's a bungy jumping shirt that I got about 10 years ago. It's all falling apart but it's still my lucky shirt.

那是我10年前得到的一件蹦極跳衫。它幾乎已經要散架了,但它仍舊是我的幸運衫。

Todd: OK, So you don't wash it or anything?

那麼你不洗這件襯衫或者其他幸運物件嗎?

Chris: If I have a good game I don't wash it until I have a bad game and then I wash the badness out.

如果我打球打得好我就不洗它,直到打了一場差球,我再把壞運氣都洗走。

Todd: OK. What sport are we talking about?

好的。你在說的是什麼運動。

Chris: I play ice hockey.

我說的是冰球。

Todd: Oh, really.

真的。

Chris: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Oh, so your a hockey player! Your a pretty solid guy.

那麼,你是一位冰球運動員!我看上去就是一副硬漢的樣子。

Chris: Yeah, I'm a goalie. Being a goalie it's a lot to being comfortable in the position, so if you have a good game you don't touch anything. You do the same routine. Goalies are known to be a little strange.

是的,我是一名守門員。做一名守門員最重要的就是一定要適應自己的角色。如果遇上一場好比賽,守門員可能根本碰不到球,必須要守好自己的本分。大家對守門員這個角色還是有些陌生的。

Todd: Wow. So that's cool. Are you still playing in Japan?

哇。真酷。你現在在日本還打冰球嗎?

Chris: I've played a few times but it's just too much trouble to drag my equipment on three trains and a taxi and about a 800 meter walk. It's just not worth it right now. If I had a car I'd try for sure.

打過幾次,但帶着我的護具等設備趕三趟火車,再做計程車,再走800米的距離實在是太麻煩了。現在打冰球還不方便。等我有輛車肯定會經常打。

Todd: Oh, that's too bad. Alright, well, good luck right now is your shirt dirty of clean? Your unlucky shirt?

這太可惜了。好吧,助你好運……那麼現在你的幸運衫是髒的還是乾淨的?現在是幸運的還是不幸運的?

Chris: It's just been washed. Yeah, it needed a good washing this time.

剛剛洗過。是的,這次需要好好洗洗。

生活英語情景對話:健身房

Todd: OK, Yoko. We're gonna talk about exercise.

洋子,我們來談一談鍛鍊。

Yoko: Exercise!

鍛鍊!

Todd: Now, you go to a gym?

你去健身房嗎?

Yoko: Maybe three times a week.

有時一週三次。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Yoko: Yeah. If I can.

如果我能去的話。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Yoko: Cause I have to.

因爲我必須去。

Todd: Why? What do you mean? Why do you have to?

爲什麼?這是什麼意思?爲什麼必須去?

Yoko: When I went to the USA, I gained a lot. 20 pounds. That was too much for me. So I decided to go to lose weight.

我在美國的時候體重增加了很多,有20磅。這對於我來說太多了。因此我決定減肥

Todd: OK.

好的。

Yoko: If possible.

如果可以的話。

Todd: How did you lose weight?

你是如何減肥的?

Yoko: I go to the gym and run, maybe 20 minutes. I'm too lazy. I can't keep running for hours. And anyway, so I do aerobics. Do you say aerobics?

我去健身房跑步,大約跑20分鐘。我很懶,沒辦法一下跑幾個小時。另外,我還做有氧運動。你知道有氧運動嗎?

Todd: Aerobics.

有氧運動。

Yoko: Yes. Aerobics or something like that.

是的。有氧運動或是類似的運動。

Todd: OK. That's it.

只是有氧運動。

Yoko: That's it. And sometimes I swim. Yeah, but I like aerobics better than swimming.

有時候我還去游泳。是的,但相比而言我更喜歡有氧運動。

Todd: Why?

爲什麼?

Yoko: Because it's fun.

因爲那很有趣。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Yoko: And the music and dancing. Yeah, it's more fun for me.

有氧運動配上音樂和舞蹈。我感到很有趣。

Todd: When you lost the weight did you also diet or did you just exercise?

你減肥的時候節食嗎,還是隻是運動減肥?

Yoko: I just exercised cause I like eating. I love eating. I can't stop doing that, so... but I try my best not to eat chocolate too much.

只是運動減肥,因爲我喜歡美食。我喜歡吃東西。我的嘴停不下來,但我盡了最大可能少吃巧克力。

Todd: Oh, that's your weakness. Chocolate.

哦,這是你的弱點——巧克力。

Yoko: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK. Well, you look great so.

你現在看起來很好。

Yoko: Oh, thank you. You're so nice.

謝謝,你人真好。

Tood: Oh, thank you. You're so nice.

謝謝,你人真好。

Yoko: You are welcom.

不客氣。

Todd: Ok, thank you.

謝謝。

Yoko: You are welcome, talk to you soon.

不客氣,回頭再聊。