當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第116期:海濱生活beach life

美語情景對話 第116期:海濱生活beach life

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.62W 次

ing-bottom: 75%;">美語情景對話 第116期:海濱生活beach life

Todd:Trevor, do you like the beach?

Trevor,你喜歡海灘嗎?

Trevor:I love the beach. The beach is great.

我喜歡海灘,那很棒。

Todd:OK. Why do you love the beach?

是啊。你爲什麼喜歡它呢?

Trevor:It's nice fresh air, beautiful water, you can play in the sand, and myhobbyis surfing, so I like to go surfing.

那有相當不錯的新鮮空氣,還有美麗的海水,而且你可以在沙子上玩耍。我的愛好是衝浪,自然很喜歡去。

Todd:. How often do you go surfing?

哦,那很好。你多長時間衝一次浪?

Trevor:I try to go as often as possible, usually every weekend.

我試圖儘可能經常去,通常是一週一次。

Todd:OK. When do you go to the beach? Saturday? Sunday?

好的。那你都是什麼時候去呢?週六?週日?

Trevor:Usually early on a Saturday morning. Try tobeatthe crowds.

通常是週六的早上。試着避開高峯期。

Todd:OK. What do you do at the beachbesidessurfing?

好。那你除了衝浪還做什麼呢?

Trevor:Oh, just relax on the sand, watch the people, maybe have a swim, throw a frisbee.

恩,就是躺在沙灘上休息,看看周圍的人,有可能會去遊個泳,扔扔飛盤。

Todd:OK.

好的。

Trevor:Things like that!

做些類似的事兒!

Todd:How long have you been surfing?

你衝浪多久了?

Trevor:Since I was ten years old.

我十歲的時候就開始了。

Todd:Wow, since you were ten. That's great! -- What do you take to the beach, when you go?

哇,自打十歲啊。太棒了!每次你去海灘的時候都帶些什麼啊?

Trevor:A towel, and my hat, mysun screen, my surfboard, wetsuit, some food and water, and maybe a radio.

一條浴巾,遮陽帽,太陽鏡,衝浪板,還有些食物和水,還有可能會帶一個收音機。

Todd:OK. Now, you are from Australia. How are the beaches different in Australia than Japan?

好。你來自澳大利亞。那你覺得澳大利亞的海灘和日本的相比有什麼不同嗎?

Trevor:The beaches are much bigger and white sand, clean water, very nice.

那兒的海灘更大一些,還有白色的沙灘,清澈的海水,總之很不錯。

Todd:OK. Well, sounds good. Thanks a lot Trevor.

恩恩,聽起來很不錯啊。非常感謝

Trevor:h you later.

好的。待會見。

Catch you later.待會見。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。