當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:新生兒和感冒藥

生活英語情景對話:新生兒和感冒藥

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.35W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">生活英語情景對話:新生兒和感冒藥

 生活英語情景對話:新生兒

Todd: Masako, I was very surpised to hear that you are actually a grandparent.

雅子,我很驚訝你已經當祖母了。

Masako: Yes, yes.

是的。

Todd: You look very young. I was very shocked. Tell me about your grandchild.

你看上去很年輕。我很震驚。跟我談談你的孫女。

Masako: She's a baby. Of course. A baby, a baby girl. And her name is, it's Holly.

她還是個孩子。當然。一個小女孩。她的名字叫做霍利。

Todd: Uh-huh.

哦。

Masako: Holly.

霍利。

Todd: Holly.

霍利。

Masako: Holly. H-O-L-L-Y. And in, with Japanese kanji, it's written with the two parts, and one part is the tree, and another part is winter. So she was born in winter. Her name is winter tree.

霍利,H-O-L-L-Y。在日本文字中這個名字有兩個寓意,一個是樹,一個是冬天。她是冬天出生的,所以就用冬天的樹的名字。

Todd: Oh, that's nice.

很好的名字。

Masako: And it's, her name is "Shuu". It sounds like a boys name, but her parents want to, want her to be a boyish girl.

她的名字是“shuu”。聽起來像個男孩的名字,但她的父母希望如此,他們希望她像男孩一樣堅強。

Todd: Oh, OK. Oh, like a tomboy.

是啊,聽起來有點中性。

Masako: Yeah, maybe.

也許是的。

Todd: Maybe. Um, so how does it feel to be a grandmother?

也許。嗯,做祖母的感覺怎麼樣?

Masako: I'm very proud of it. And then I know if I see her, if she's with me, living near to my house, then I forget every other thing and then I'm just do you say? A grand mother who is really occupied with her grandchild.

我很驕傲。如果她來看我,或者她和我在一起,或者搬到我附近住,我就會忘記所有其他的事,怎麼說呢,一個祖母心裏總是惦記着自己的孫女。

Todd: Oh, yeah, like just um —

是,就像……

Masako: Baba-baka in Japanese.

日語管這個叫做“Baba-baka”。

Todd: congratulations on the grandchild.

“Baba-baka”,祝賀你成爲祖母。

Masako: Thank you very much.

非常感謝

  生活英語情景對話:感冒藥

Todd: OK, hey, Marion, how are you feeling today?

嘿,你今天感覺怎麼樣?

Marion: I'm realy tired. Kind of, I don't know, my throat's really scratchy, so maybe I'm coming down with something.

我覺得很疲勞。我不清楚,我的喉嚨很刺痛,也許我得了什麼病。

Todd: Oh, no. That's terrible. Are you taking anything for it?

不。這太糟糕了。你吃藥了嗎?

Marion: Actually, I am. I had a private student last night and she told me some wild formula to do. And she asked me to take coca-cola, boil it, add some ginger, and then drink it, however, I'm caffiene sensitive so it kept me up pretty much all night, so I'm really tired today.

其實,我吃了。我的一個學生昨晚私下告訴我一些祕方。她要我用可口可樂煮姜,然後喝掉這些薑汁可樂,但我對咖啡因很敏感,所以我一整完都睡不着覺,所以今天感覺很疲勞。

Todd: How did it taste?

薑汁可樂喝着口感如何?

Marion: It wasn't bad. If it was probably mid-afternoon, I would love it, but 11:30 at night it kept me up.

味道不差。如果是中午的話,我肯定很愛喝,但晚上11:30喝酒睡不着了。

Todd: Oh, no.

哦,不。

Marion: Yeah.

是啊。

Todd: Are you going to try it again, but maybe in the morning?

你還想再喝嗎,換成早上喝?

Marion: No I think I'm just going to stick with the regular cold syrup, and just take that.

不,我想我還是喝普通的感冒糖漿好了。

Todd: Yeah, that stuff tastes terrible.

但是糖漿味道很差。

Marion: It a plenty of water afterward. It is all right.

沒錯。喝完感冒糖漿後得喝很多水。沒關係。

Todd: I think you will feel better, Marion.

祝你早日康復,瑪莉安。

Marion: All ritht, thanks.

謝謝。