當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:溫哥華和澳大利亞

生活英語情景對話:溫哥華和澳大利亞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.39K 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">生活英語情景對話:溫哥華和澳大利亞

 生活英語情景對話:溫哥華

Todd:Hello!

你好!

Simon:Hi!

嗨!

Todd:How are you today?

你今天感覺怎麼樣?

Simon:Not bad! Not bad!

不錯!不錯!

Todd:OK. What is your name?

好的。你叫什麼啊?

Simon:My name is Simon Bentz.

我叫Simon Bentz.

Todd:Simon. How do you spell your name?

Simon.怎麼拼啊?

Simon:S-I-M-O-N.

S-I-M-O-N.

Todd:OK. name. Ah, Simon, where are you from?

好,很好,很不錯的名字。你來自哪裏?

Simon:I'm from Vancouver, Canada.

我來自加拿大,溫哥華。

Todd:OK. What kind of place is Vancouver?

好的。溫哥華是一個什麼樣的地方呢?

Simon:It's a nice place. It's got mountains, beaches, and lots and lots of Japanese students.

是一個相當不錯的地方。那兒有高山,有海灘,還有好多好多日本學生。

Todd:Really! OK. does it have so many Japanese students?

真的嘛!好,那……爲什麼會有那麼多的日本學生呢?

Simon:Because they study English there.

因爲他們都在那兒學英語。

Todd:OK. Is it cheap to study English is Canada?

好的。在加拿大學英語便宜嗎?

Simon:I think it is cheaper to study English in Vancouver than the United States or England.

我認爲在溫哥華學英語比在美國或英國都便宜。

Todd:Oh, really! OK. Ah, what do you think about Vancouver?

哦,真的嘛!好,那你認爲溫哥華怎麼樣?

Simon:I love it. You can go skiing or snowboarding in the winter, you can go windsurfing and hang out at the beach in the summer.

我很喜歡它。冬天你可以溜冰滑雪板,夏天你可以去衝浪還可以在海灘上閒逛。

Todd:Nice.

不錯。

Simon:It's just a good place to live.

這確實是個值得居住的地方。

Todd:What is your favorite thing to do in Vancouver?

在溫哥華你最喜歡做什麼事呢?

Simon:I like to hang out with my friends and play soccer.

我喜歡跟朋友出去溜達,一起踢足球

Todd:Cool. Nice. All right, thanks.

酷啊,不錯。好,謝謝你。

 生活英語情景對話:澳大利亞人

Nicola: I'm gonna laugh!

我真想笑!

Todd: OK. Hello!

你好!

Nicola: Hello!

你好!

Todd: Hi. What is your name?

你叫什麼啊?

Nicola: My name's Nicola.

我叫Nicola.

Todd: OK, Nicola. Where are you from?

好的,Nicola,你來自哪裏?

Nicola: I'm from Australia.

我來自澳大利亞。

Todd: Australia! Great! And where are you from in Australia?

澳大利亞!太棒了!那你來自澳大利亞的哪裏?

Nicola: I'm from a state called Queensland.

我來自一個叫昆士蘭的國家。

Todd: OK. What is Queensland like?

好的。昆士蘭有什麼特徵嗎?

Nicola: It's pretty hot. There's a lot of beaches and a lot of rainforests.

那太熱了。有很多沙灘還有很多熱帶雨林。

Todd: Oh, rainforests, really!

哦,熱帶雨林,真的呀!

Nicola: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: Do you go in the rainforest often?

你經常去熱帶雨林嗎?

Nicola: Occasionally my friends and I go hiking there, but not that often.

偶爾會和朋友去那兒徒步,但不經常。

Todd: OK. Are there really big snakes?

好的。那真的有大蛇嗎?

Nicola: Ahhhh..I haven't seen any yet.

呃……我還沒見過呢。

Todd: OK, that's good. That's good. How do you feel about Australia?

恩,那就好,那就好。你感覺澳大利亞怎麼樣?

Nicola: It's a beautiful place to live. I like travelling, so I like seeing other countries. But when I go home I am always happy to be there.

那是一個很漂亮的地方,適合居住。我喜歡旅遊,所以喜歡遊歷各個國家。但每次我一回家,還是覺得自己特別喜歡那兒

Todd: OK. Yeah, that's nice. I kind of feel the same way about America.

恩,很不錯。我對美國有類似的感覺。

Nicola: Mm.

恩。

Todd: How would you compare Australia and Japan?

你覺得澳大利亞和日本相比怎麼樣?

Nicola: They are very different. Japanese people are quite busy, Australians are pretty laid back.

他們是完全不同的。日本人非常忙碌,而澳大利亞人卻很悠閒。

Todd: OK. OK. I see we're just about out of time so anyway thanks.

好,好的。我覺得我們剛剛談論的有些不合時宜,但不管怎樣,還是謝謝了。

Nicola: OK. Thank you.

好的,謝謝。