當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 生活英語情景對話:食譜和壽司

生活英語情景對話:食譜和壽司

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.13W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">生活英語情景對話:食譜和壽司

  生活英語情景對話:食譜

Todd: Alexandra, you were saying that you can cook Cuban food.

Alexandra, 你說你會烹飪古巴菜餚。

Alexandra: Yes, yes. It's very good stuff, and I've got one recipe that comes to mind that has to do with chicken and rice.

對呀。很不錯的。我突然想到一份食譜,食材是雞肉和米飯。

You can take several pieces of chicken and boil them in water with some salt until the chicken is cooked.

先將雞肉切成幾塊,然後放到鍋裏煮,加點鹽,直到雞肉被煮熟爲止。

You take out the pieces and with a couple of forks, shred the meat.

接着用叉子取出肉塊,再將其切成條狀。

In a pan you put garlic, onions, olive oil, and tomatoes. Fry that up.

再將大蒜,洋蔥,橄欖油和西紅柿放進鍋裏一起炒。

Put the chicken on top and then put a puree of tomatoes on top of that and just saute that for awhile and you can put it over white rice and you'll have yourself a nice meal

將雞肉放在上面,再往上澆西紅柿汁,然後再用溫火慢炒幾分鐘,最後將它們蓋澆到米飯上,你就可以獨自享用美餐了。

Todd: Wow, that sounds pretty good.

哇,聽起來真是不錯。

Alexandra: Yeah, it's very good, and for change you can always add green peppers, red peppers and make it very colorful, and serve it with some white plantains and a little Cuban drink and you are good to go.

對啊,很不錯,而且不一定非得這樣做,你還可以加些青辣椒,紅辣椒,讓顏色上看的好看些。然後再配上白色的車前草和一小杯古巴飲品也是相當不錯的。

Todd: Alright, thanks. I'm gonna give that a try.

好的,謝謝,我去試試。

生活英語情景對話:壽司

Todd: OK. Matthew, we are going to talk about food.

Matthew, 我們來談談食物吧。

Matt: OK.

好的。

Todd: What kind of foods do you like?

你喜歡哪種食物?

Matt: Well, now I'm in Japan at the moment, I'm eating a lot of sushi.

恩, 我現在在日本,吃了好多壽司。

Todd: OK.

哦哦,好。

Matt: I've only got two weeks left here so it's kind of sushi three times a week.

我還要兩個禮拜就要離開了所以我要一週去吃三次壽司。

Todd: Oh, wow! You really love the stuff.

哦,哇!你是真的很喜歡吃壽司啊。

Matt: Yeah, it's fun. It's great.

對呀,很好吃。

Todd: Where do you eat sushi?

你都在哪兒吃壽司啊?

Matt: Well, we either buy it in a supermarket, kind of buy a tray, about a thousand yen, or we'll go down to the conveyor belt restaurant just down the side the university on our way home.

恩,我們要麼在超市裏買些,大約一小托盤,一千日元左右;要麼就去回轉壽司餐廳,就在我們回家路上路過的那個大學邊上。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Matt: Pick up a few plates.

從迴轉臺上取盛放食物的盤子下來。

Todd: The conveyor belt restaurant.

這就是迴轉餐廳。

Matt: I don't know the Japanese word for that. We call it the conveyor belt restaurant.

我不知道用日本話怎麼說,我們都叫它迴轉餐廳。

Todd: When you go to sushi, how much does it cost?

你去吃壽司的時候一般會花多少錢?

Matt: Well, it's 130 yen for one plate, and usually there is two of us that go and usually we spend about one and a half thousand yen (1,500), about ten plates.

恩一盤是130日元,而且通常我們是兩個人去,大概花1500日元,10盤左右吧。

Todd: Ten plates!

10盤!

Matt: Yeah! We like it!

對呀!我們都很喜歡吃壽司!