當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第502期:Aussie Tips 澳大利亞旅行小貼士

美語情景對話 第502期:Aussie Tips 澳大利亞旅行小貼士

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.91W 次

Shaun: Hi, you're senum, am I right?

肖恩:嗨,你是塞納姆對吧?

Senum: That's right. And you're Shaun?

塞納姆:沒錯。你是肖恩吧?

Shaun: Yeah, yeah. I'm from Canada and I heard that you're from Australia.

肖恩:對。我來自加拿大,我聽說你來自澳大利亞。

Senum: Yep. That's right.

塞納姆:對,沒錯。

Shaun: Ah, that's great because I'm thinking of going to Australia on an exchange, but I'm not sure where to go, or what universities to go to, or even which city I should be looking at.

肖恩:那太棒了,我一直想作爲交換生去澳大利亞,可是我不知道要去哪裏,也不知道要選擇哪所大學,也沒有決定要去的城市。

Senum: Well, what time of the year will you be going to Australia?

塞納姆:你打算什麼季節去澳大利亞?

Shaun: I'm thinking of going between November and February.

肖恩:我想在11月至2月之間去。

Senum: Oh, that's a great season. It's very hot then.

塞納姆:哦,那個季節很棒。不過那時會很熱。

Shaun: Yeah, I expected that it would be summer down there.

肖恩:我希望夏天的時候去。

Senum: It is.

塞納姆:那時就是夏天。

Shaun: So which cities would you recommend for, well, a good atmosphere, or a good university?

肖恩:那你會推薦哪座城市呢,那種氛圍很好,或者擁有優秀大學的城市?

Senum: Um, I would recommend in Melbourne for sure, only because I'm from Melbourne, and the weather is actually pretty nice in Melbourne. It's not that hot at, during the day, and it's not that cold at nighttime. One of the main universities in Melbourne is Monash University. It's well know for it's business courses. Um, it's a little bit expensive but if you, you can also receive scholarships from Monash.

塞納姆:嗯,我肯定會推薦墨爾本,因爲我就來自墨爾本,墨爾本的天氣非常舒適。白天不會很熱,晚上也不會很冷。墨爾本的著名大學是莫納什大學。這所大學的商業課程最爲出名。雖然學費有點貴,不過你可以申請獎學金。

Shaun: Well, Monash, um, I'm actually interested with something to do with architecture, so I mean, I look at the Sydney Opera House, and I'm wondering if there's anything that would teach me architecture, just kind of like, how they designed the Opera House.

肖恩:嗯,莫納什大學,實際上我對建築學很感興趣,我看到悉尼歌劇院的時候就在想,如果我可以學習建築,我想知道悉尼歌劇院是如何設計出來的。

Senum: I see. RMIT is well know for architecture course so, I would suggest RMIT, for sure, in Melbourne.

塞納姆:我知道了。墨爾本皇家理工大學的建築課程很有名,我會推薦你墨爾本皇家理工大學。

Shaun: RUMIT. Great I'll look it up when I get there.

肖恩:墨爾本皇家理工大學。太好了,我到那裏以後會找找的。

Senum: Alright.

塞納姆:好的。

Shaun: Um, you said that Monash University was expensive, but how about RIT?

肖恩:你剛說莫納什大學的學費有點貴,那RIT大學的學費呢?

Senum: RMIT.

塞納姆:簡稱是RMIT。

Shaun: RMIT?

肖恩:RMIT嗎?

Senum: Yes.

塞納姆:對。

Shaun: Ah, how much is that per year?

肖恩:哦,那裏一學年的學費是多少?

Senum: Um, it's not as expensive as Monash. RMIT is located in the city so it's easy to get by through trams and trains and buses, and it's not that expensive for transportation and housing is pretty cheap, especially if you do homestay, you'll find that it will be really cheap, um, good luck.

塞納姆:嗯,沒有莫納什大學貴。墨爾本皇家理工大學位於市中心,所以坐電車、列車和公交車去那裏都很方便,交通費不是很貴,而且住宿也很便宜,如果你選擇寄宿家庭,你會發現住宿可以省很多錢,祝你好運。

Shaun: Great. Does RMIT have a web site that I can look at?

肖恩:太好了。墨爾本皇家理工大學有沒有官方網站?我想查看一下。

Senum: It does. Just go .

塞納姆:有。官網是。

Shaun: Alright. I'll get that.

肖恩:好,我會去查一下的。

美語情景對話 第502期:Aussie Tips 澳大利亞旅行小貼士

譯文屬僅供學習交流使未經許可請勿轉載

重點講解
1. think of
想到;想起;想出;
eg. We'll have to think of a way to solve the problem.
我們得想個法子解決這個問題。
eg. The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced there's something fishy about it.
這件事我越想越覺得不對勁兒。
2. for sure
無疑;肯定;
eg. If no one produces them,people won't smoke. That's for sure.
如果沒人生產的話,人們就不會吸菸了,這是肯定無疑的。
eg. Why this universal law prevails we cannot say for sure.
這個普遍規律爲什麼存在,我們尚不能確切地說明。
3. be known for
以…聞名的;
eg. He is known for his political savvy and strong management skills.
他以睿智的政治頭腦和強勢的管理手腕出名。
eg. The author is best known for the acridness of his satire.
這位作家以他刻薄的諷刺而出名。