當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第205期:未來旅行 Future Trip

美語情景對話 第205期:未來旅行 Future Trip

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.63W 次

Jessica: So Kate what is, what's this future trip? What are you gonna do next year?

傑西卡:凱特,你未來有什麼旅行計劃嗎?你明年打算去哪兒?

Kate: Next year, so when I leave Japan, I'm going back to Australia to work for another 8 weeks and then I'm off to New Zealand to see the rest of New Zealand and then Fiji and then, and then it'd be nice there cause I get to spend some time lying on the beach and then go to the Cook Islands. After the Cook Islands I'm going to go and see my best friend. She lives in Kuala Lumpur, so I'm going to go and do the East Coast of Malaysia and then I'm gonna go to Thailand and the Cambodia and then Vietnam and Lao and then India, and that's as far as I got.

凱特:明年,我離開日本以後,打算回澳大利亞工作8周,之後我會啓程前往新西蘭,去遊覽我沒看過的地方,然後去富士山,之後天氣變得舒適以後我會在沙灘上度過一些時間,躺在沙灘上享受生活,之後我會去庫克羣島。從庫克羣島回來之後我會去看我最好的朋友。她住在吉隆坡,我會去那裏,還有馬來西亞東海岸,之後我會去泰國、柬埔寨、越南、老撾以及印度,這就是目前爲止我所計劃的。

Jessica: OK, so after that point you don't know where you're gonna go?

傑西卡:嗯,那之後你沒有計劃要去哪兒嗎?

Kate: No, I don't know where I'm gonna go. Probably, probably I'm gonna head towards Canada because one of my best friend's immigrated there so I'd like to see him.

凱特:沒有,我還不清楚要去哪裏。可能,可能我會去加拿大,因爲我有一個好朋友移民去那裏了,我想去看看他。

Jessica: Wow, so how long do you think you're going to be traveling for then?

傑西卡:哇哦,你覺得你會旅行多長時間?

Kate: Three years.

凱特:三年。

Jessica: For three years. Wow, so now, do you have, like a plan after that or?

傑西卡:三年。哇,那之後你有計劃嗎?

Kate: Yeah, after I finish my travels I'm going to go back home and I've just finished my Master's before I came up, so I'm going to go back and do my PhD. in Psychology and then I'm going to train to be a psychologist.

凱特:有,在我完成這趟旅行以後,我會回家,我剛剛唸完碩士,之後我會回去讀心理學博士,我會成爲心理學家。

Jessica: Wonderful. Great. Well thanks Kate.

傑西卡:真棒。太好了。謝謝你,凱特。

美語情景對話 第205期:未來旅行 Future Trip

重點講解:
1. spend sometime (in) doing sth.
花費時間做某事;
eg. Engineers spend much time and energy developing brilliant solutions.
工程師們花費很多時間和精力來開發完美的解決方案。
eg. One night I decided to spend some time building a happier and closer relationship with my daughter.
一天晚上,我決定花些時間同女兒建立一個更愉悅更親密的關係。
2. would like to do sth.
(表示願意)想要做某事;
eg. If you don't mind, I think I'd like to go home.
如果你不介意的話,我想我要回家了。
eg. I would like to take this opportunity of telling you about a new service which we are offering.
我想借此機會向您介紹我們推出的一項新服務