當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1352期:以牙還牙;針鋒相對

迷你對話學地道口語第1352期:以牙還牙;針鋒相對

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.17W 次

第一,迷你對話

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1352期:以牙還牙;針鋒相對

A: Why didn't you invite her to your birthday party?

你爲什麼不邀請她參加你們的生日晚會?

B: Because she didn't invite me to hers. It is just tit for tat.

因爲她沒有邀請我去參加她的,這就是以牙還牙。

A: Why do you take it so seriously?

你爲什麼那麼放心上呢?

第二,地道表達

tit for tat

1. 解詞釋義

Tit for tat的意思是“以牙還牙”。

2. 拓展範例

E.g. He hit me so I hit him back. It was tit for tat.

他打我,我也打他。這就是以牙還牙。

E.g. I told her if she did me any harm I would return tit for tat.

我告訴她,如果她傷害我,我會對她以牙還牙。

E.g. Tom pushed Polly off her chair. Then she got up and gave him tit for tat by pushing him off his.

湯姆把波利從椅子上推下來,波利站起來後以牙還牙,把湯姆從椅子上推下來。

E.g. They had a warm debate and the two gave each other tit for tat.

他們激烈地辯論,二人針鋒相對。

第三,視野拓展

take it seriously:放在心上

E.g. What he said was just rant. Don't take it seriously.

他所說的是誇誇其談,不要當真。

E.g. He was joking. Don't take it seriously.

他是跟你鬧着玩兒的, 你別當真。

E.g. When people ask you to do something, you should take it seriously.

人家託你的事, 你別不在意。

E.g. I take this seriously. It's a matter of principle.

我對此很認真,因爲這是原則問題。