當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1325期:那又怎麼呢

迷你對話學地道口語第1325期:那又怎麼呢

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.11W 次

第一,迷你對話

ing-bottom: 189.35%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1325期:那又怎麼呢

A: I just cannot understand why you are so fussy.

我真不明白你爲何那麼令人討厭。

B: What did you say?

你說什麼?

A : I mean why you are so careful about other's life.

我是說你怎麼那麼關心別人的生活。

B: Well, I will never, even you, OK?

嗯,我再也不管了,甚至你,得了吧。

A: So what? If you don't want to see me any more?

如果你不想再見我,那又有什麼關係呢?

B: It's not a big deal.

沒有什麼大不了的事情。

A : Who cares?

誰會在意呢?

B : Nobody.

沒人會在意的。

第二,地道表達

so what

解詞釋義

So what的意思是used to say that you do not care about something or to tell someone angrily that something does not concern them. 中文翻譯爲:那有怎樣呢?那又有什麼關係呢?

拓展範例

——I know he is rich.—— So what?

——我知道他有錢。——他有錢又怎樣?

——He does not like you. ——So what?

——他不喜歡你。——那有怎樣呢?

第三,好詞妙

1. be careful about:注意......

E.g. A good writer is careful about details.

凡是優秀作家都重視細節的描寫。

E.g. You must be careful about what you say or do.

你一言一行都必須謹慎小心。

2. not any more:不再.......

E.g. You can't drink any more.

你不能再喝了。

E.g. I don't want to traffic with his sort any more.

我不想再和他那種人來往了。

3. a big deal:重要的事情,重要的人物

It may not seem like such a big deal to you, but you can make profit in the long run.

這對你來說並不是什麼大不了的事,但是長遠來看那是有利可圖的。