當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第14期:投訴與索賠

365天實用商務口語 第14期:投訴與索賠

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.65W 次

I have a complaint.

365天實用商務口語 第14期:投訴與索賠

我要投訴。

When we unwrapped the cases, we found the goods partly soaked by rain.

打開箱子的時候,我們發現貨物被雨水浸了個半透。

We found half the goods broken.

我們發現一半的貨物都碎了。

It's obvious that the fruits are no longer suitable for consumption.

很明顯,這些水果已經不能吃了。

The result of our investigation said the damage was caused sometime in transit.

我們調查的結果是,貨物是在運輸途中的某個時候受損的。

According to our survey report, the damage was caused by poor packing.

據我們的調查報告顯示,損壞是由於包裝不當引起的。

Our surveyors stated that carelessness on the part of the manufacturer caused the shortage.

我們的調查員申明是生產廠家的粗心導致了短缺。

We have no alternative but to file a claim.

我們沒辦法只能提出索賠。

We claim a compensation of $10,000.

我們要求賠償一萬美元。

Please make an investigation and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.

請調查此事,並儘快將貨物發給我們以彌補數量的不足。

Making A Complain and Cleaning the Loss

投訴與索賠

The home office asked me to drop in on you. They said you have a complaint.

總公司要我來拜訪您。他們說您要投訴。

Sorry, but I have a complaint.

很抱歉,但我是要投訴。

What's the nature of the problem?

出了什麼問題?

We can't use most of the material you sent us on the last shipment. Some were water-stained. some soiled.

你們上一批送來的材料,大部分都不能用。有些有了水痕,有些污損了。

I suppose you won't be convinced until you have seen it with your own eyes.

我想您要是不親眼看一看是不會相信的。

Really? I'm sorry to hear that.

真的嗎?聽到這樣的事情發生我很抱歉。

Look! These bales don't appear to have been properly packed. They have become soaked.

您看看。這幾包顯然是沒有包裝好,全浸透了。

But the goods were in fine condition when shipped.

可是,裝船的時候貨物的情況還是很好啊。

The result of our investigation said the damage was caused sometime in transit, but it's inadequate packing which allowed damages to the packages in the first place.

我們調查的結果是,貨物是在運輸途中的某個時候受損的,不過還是因爲起初的包裝不合格,才導致了這些損傷。

[qh]

1.“drop in on sb.”表示“順道拜訪某人”,例如:I thought I'd drop in on you while l was passing.” (我原想路過時順道去看看你。)另外,“drop into sth.”意爲“順道去某地”,例如:Sorry,we're late; we dropped into a pub on the way.(對不起,我們遲到了,我們中途順道去了酒館。)此外,口語中也常用“drop by”或“drop round”來表示“順道拜訪”,需要注意的是它們是不及物動詞短語,後面不能接賓語,例如:I just drop by to see how you are getting on.(我只是順道來看看你們進展得怎麼樣了)The kids drop round and see her from time to time.(孩子們時不時地會順道來看看地。)[qh]
2.“in the first place”在這裏的意思是“起初,最初”,例如:I wish I'd never got involved in the first place.(我真希望我最初的時候就沒有牽涉進來。)另外,該短語還可用於列舉理由或觀點,常譯爲“首先,第一點”,例如: In the first place. I'm too busy, and in the second I don't want to go.(首先,我很忙,其次,我不想去。)[qh]
何爲貿易仲裁[qh]
仲裁是指經濟糾紛雙方當事人根據仲裁協議自願將糾紛提交選定的經濟仲裁機構,由該機構依照一定的程序做出裁決的活動。對外貿易仲裁是解決貿易爭議( dispute)的一種方式。按照國際慣例和我國對外貿易的經驗,買賣雙方發生爭議時,一般有四種解決爭議的途徑:協商( negotiation)、調解(conciliation)、仲裁(arbitration)和訴訟 litigation )。[qh]
在我國的進出口貿易中,絕大多數的爭議是通過雙方的友好協商解決的。但在某些場合下,完全依靠友好協商解決不了問題。遇到這種情況,就必須進行調解、仲裁或是訴訟。仲裁是最常用的一種。在對外貿易進出口合同中,一般都制定有仲裁條款,其主要內容包括仲裁地點、仲裁機構、仲裁程序和仲裁費用,以便在買賣雙方發生爭議後進行仲裁。[qh]