當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第43期:洗衣服務

365天實用商務口語 第43期:洗衣服務

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.04W 次

Have you got any laundry?

365天實用商務口語 第43期:洗衣服務
您有衣服要洗嗎?

Please leave it in the laundry bag.

請把它放在洗衣袋裏。

The laundryman comes over to collect every morning.

每天早上洗衣工人都會來收的。

Could you fill out the laundry slip?

您能填寫一下洗衣單嗎?

Do you want these shirts to be ironed?

這些襯衫要熨嗎?

Do you want them dry-cleaned?

要乾洗嗎?

It takes only one day to have the laundry done.

一天之內就可以洗好。

We have express laundry service.

我們有快洗服務

A button came off your clothes and the laundry has sewn on a new one for you.

您衣服上的一顆釦子掉了,洗衣房已經爲您縫上了一顆新的。

Are your clothes colorfast?

您的衣服是不褪色的嗎?

Please refer to your laundry list for further information.

其他情況,您可以參照洗衣表。

Excuse me, have you got any laundry? Housekeeping is here to collect it.

打擾一下,您有衣服要洗嗎?我是客房清潔服務部的,來收取要洗的衣服。

Yes, I have. Here are my blouse, coat and stockings.

有。這是我的襯衣、外套,還有長筒襪。

Anything else?

還有其他的嗎?

Oh, yes. My husband also has some laundry. This is his suit and here are his pajamas.

哦,有。我丈夫也有衣服需要洗。這是他的西裝和睡衣。

Are they to be dry-cleaned?

都需要乾洗嗎?

Oh, no. Only the suit and coat are to be dry-cleaned. I want to have my blouse tomorrow evening. And I'd like the collar and cuffs starched.

哦,不用。只有西裝和外套需要乾洗。我明天晚上就需要這件襯衣。還有,衣服的袖口和領子要上漿。

Yes. but not too stiff. right?

好的。不過,不要太硬,對嗎?

Exactly. Is it possible to have my overcoat dry-cleaned, too?

對。我的大衣也能幹洗吧?

There are a few spots on it. I'm afraid you won't have it tomorrow. Dry-cleaning usually takes three days.

上面有一些污點。恐怕您明天拿不到。乾洗一般需要花三天時間。

Oh, no. I also need this tomorrow evening.

哦,那可不行,我明天晚上也需要穿它。

In that case, I suppose, I could ask the dry-cleaner to clean up the spots for the moment and have it well pressed. You might get it back on time then.

那樣的話,我想可以讓乾洗員暫時先把污點清除掉,再把它好好熨一下。這樣您就可以準時拿回去了。

That's a good idea. Thanks a lot.

好主意。十分感謝

1.“Is it possible to do sth.”表示“能不能做某事,有沒有可能做成某事”,例如:Is it possible to get tickets for the game?(有沒有可能弄到比賽的門票?)
2.“take”在這裏表示“花(時間)”,例如:How long is this going to take?(這個會花多長時間?)
3.“for the moment”表示“暫時,目前”,例如:-How's your apartment? -It's fine for the moment.(-你住的公寓怎麼樣?一目前還可以。)
洗滌熨燙英文說明

作爲常與衣物、布料打交道的酒店工作人員,對於織物的洗滌、熨燙及保養方法,必須要非常熟悉,只有這樣才能給客人提供優質的服務。下面就給大家列舉出了一些常用專業英文的表達方法,以便大家學習、使用。
一、乾洗Dry-cleaning
一般乾洗Dry-clean
不可乾洗Do Not Dry-clean
建議乾洗Dry-cleaning Recommended
專業乾洗Professionally Dry-clean
常規乾洗Dry-clean Normal Cycle
二、水洗Washing
不可洗滌Do Not Wash
可機洗Machine Washable
手洗Hand Wash
不可揉搓Do Not Rub
冷水洗Cold Wash
溫水洗Warm Wash
熱水洗Hot Wash
溫和洗衣程序Delicate/Gentle Cycle
分開洗滌Wash Separately
可與類似顏色衣物同時洗滌Wash with Like Color
與深色衣物分開洗滌Wash Dark Color Separately
翻出底面洗滌Wash Inside Out
不可擰乾Do Not Wring
溫水清洗Warm Rinse
冷水清洗Cold Rinse
徹底清洗Rinse Thoroughly
禾可脫水Do Not Spin
常規脫水Normal Spin
較短較慢程序脫水Reduced Spin
不可浸泡Do Not Soak
只可抹洗或擦洗Damp Wipe Only