當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第46期:設施維修服務

365天實用商務口語 第46期:設施維修服務

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.19W 次

I'll send for an electrician from the maintenance department. We can have it repaired.

365天實用商務口語 第46期:設施維修服務

我派人去維修部叫一名電工來,我們能把它修好。

I'll call in the maintenance man for you.

我給您叫維修工來。

Some part needs to be replaced. I will be back soon.

有個零件需要換,我馬上回來。

Don't worry We're sure to have it fixed soon.

別擔心,我們肯定很快就修好。

I'm here to get your bathroom tap repaired. What's wrong with it?

我來幫您修浴室的水龍頭。出什麼問題了?

If something goes wrong, please dial this number.

如果出了什麼毛病,請打這個電話。

I apologize for this inconvenience.

我對給您造成的不便向您道歉。

Handling the Broken TV

修理電視

Housekeeping.

客房管理部。

I'd like to report a broken TV in my room.

我想跟你們說一下,我房間裏的電視機壞了。

You're in Room 1241. correct?

你是在1241房間,對嗎?

Yes, and my television isn't working.

對。我的電視機不能用了。

I'm very sorry, sir. An engineer will come and check it immediately.

非常抱歉,先生。馬上就會有一個技師來檢查的。

Oh, and another thing; the people next door are very noisy.

對了,還有一件事情,隔壁房間的人特別吵。

I'm very sorry about the noise. and we will check into it.

我對此感到非常抱歉,我們會調查這件事情的。

Fine, don't forget! Please send someone as soon as you can. I'd really just like to sit down and enjoy a movie tonight.

很好,別忘了!請儘快派人來,我今天晚上真的很想坐下來好好看一部電影。

As soon as possible, sir. We have several engineers here and we can send one up immediately.

先生,我們會盡快的。我們這裏有好幾位技師,我們可以馬上派一位上去。

[qh]

1.“and another thing”在口語中用來引出另外一件事情或轉換話題,有遞進或轉折的含義,可譯爲“另外一件事情,還有一件事情”等,例如:And another thing. You were late for work again this morning.(還有一件事情,你今天早上上班又遲到了。)And another thing! Where's the fifty dollars you owe me?(另外一件事情!你欠我的50美元在哪兒呢?)[qh]
2.“as soon as possible”表示“儘快(地)”,例如:Please let me know your decision as soon as possible.(請儘快告訴我你的決定。)Could you have Ken call me as soon as possible?(你能叫肯儘快給我打電話嗎?)[qh]