當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天實用商務口語 第11期:包裝

365天實用商務口語 第11期:包裝

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.48W 次

How are you going to pack this lot of tea set?

365天實用商務口語 第11期:包裝

這批茶具你們打算怎樣包裝

We usually use cardboard cases for packing.

我們通常用紙板箱包裝。

We supply the fruit in strong export crates.

我們供應的水果採用堅固的出口用的籃筐包裝。

Please pack one TV set to a cardboard box, 4 sets to a wooden case suitable for export.

請把每臺電視機用一個紙板箱裝起來,每四臺裝一個木箱,要用適合出口用的那種箱子。

We'll have each of them packed with transparent material, ready for the display window.

我們將用透明材料單件包裝,以便在櫥窗展示。

The inner packing with a little bit of flower design is the best in our market.

內包裝上帶一點花卉圖案,這樣最適合我們的市場需要。

As to the outer packing, we plan to use corrugated cardboard boxes.

至於外包裝,我們計劃用皺波紋紙板箱。

I want the most economical packing.

我要最經濟的包裝。

Packing

包裝

Can we make arrangements for shipping now?

我們現在能安排一下運輸的事情嗎?

Sure. Do you have any special requirements concerning the packing of the garments you ordered?

好的。你們對所訂購服裝的包裝有什麼特殊要求嗎?

Not really, no. The regular strong seaworthy packing will do.

沒有什麼特別的要求。適合海洋運輸的堅固的普通包裝就可以。

We just use usual packing methods. As for T-shirts and ladies pajamas, we'll have each of them packed with a polythene wrapper, ready for the display window.

我們就用慣用的包裝方法好了。至於T恤衫和女式睡衣,我們會用聚乙烯袋單件包裝,這樣方便做櫥窗展示。

I think the inner packing with a little bit of flower design is the best in our market.

我想內包裝上帶一點花卉圖案最適合我們的市場需要。

That's a good idea! As to the outer packing, we plan to use corrugated cardboard boxes. The T-shirts will be packed 10 dozens to one carton, gross weight around 15 kilos. The ladies' pajamas will be packed 20 dozens to one carton, gross weight around 25 kilos.

這個建議很好!至於外包裝,我們計劃用皺波紋紙板箱。T恤衫每箱裝10打,毛重15公斤左右;女睡衣每箱裝20打,毛重25公斤左右。

Buyer: I'm afraid cardboard boxes are not strong enough for transport by sea.

這種紙板箱用於海運,恐怕不夠結實吧。

We,ii reinforce the boxes with straps and line them with plastic sheets.

我們會在紙板箱外面用帶子加固,在裏面裝襯塑料膜。

Well, Mr. Chen, in this case, I have no problems with your shipping.

這樣的話,陳先生,我對你們的運輸就沒有什麼問題了。

[qh]

1.“make arrangements for.”的意思是“爲…做安排,安排…”,例如:The family are making arrangement for his wedding.(全家人正在爲他的婚禮做安排。)[qh]
2.“as to”的意思是“至於,關於”,例如:As to correcting our homework the teacher always makes us do it ourselves.(至於批改我們的作業,老師總是讓我們自己改。)[qh]
3.“line”在本對話中是動詞,意思是“給某物加襯裏或做內襯”,例如:Line the drawers with paper before you use them.(把抽屜用紙墊好再用。)[qh]